MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 05:07 PM   #21
strick909

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Triumph Tiger 800

I had a Z125 for about six months. I liked it but sold it because they just are not safe in traffic. The bike is so small and you sit so low that even if you can see all the traffic around you, the cars and trucks can't see you. On the freeway you are just asking to get pancaked.
strick909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speedsportz on Groms! Tony1K Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 12 06-20-2017 07:53 PM
Groms on 1960 last night.... albertinhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 01-03-2017 05:20 AM
Honda recalling groms pester General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 12-10-2014 06:11 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #22
90 5.0
frequent crasher

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
98 gsxr 600

A group of us in highschool rode ysr50's from humble to Galveston and all around there more than once, so yeah young dumb me would have had no problem.

older me, I don't know.

Im looking at getting something again for mileage reasons, maybe a grom or small ninja etc, but ill probably end up with something at least 600cc and café style it..
90 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #23
TardinLA
BLACK AND PROUD

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
CRF450R SM
CRF Fiddy

Did it on my Ruck until a state boy pulled me over.
TardinLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #24
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

done it plenty of times on my ruck, but then my ruck is on steroids.
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:06 AM   #25
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
fz1
vstrom
vfr
cbr250r
SV650

Member Garage

i took my gf's razkull on 45 in the willis/conroe area a few times. as long as you know what your'e getting into, that helps you know what to expect. i rode in the rightmost lane, and would pull onto the shoulder to relieve traffic clumping up behind me.
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote