MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
wh!plash

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Tire Changes

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HF Tire Changer w/Motorcycle Attachment & No-Mar Tire Bar pinball Motorcycle Parts and Accessories 9 12-09-2018 09:32 PM
ME880 Metzler motorcycle tire. Rear, new touring tire HoustonHD Motorcycle Parts and Accessories 0 11-29-2017 03:03 PM
tire 190/50 17 R003 Shinko track tire I~ Pod Motorcycle Parts and Accessories 1 08-24-2015 04:11 PM
WTB pit bike rear tire - trail tire alrova Want To Buy or Trade 3 10-13-2009 08:03 PM
wtb: biga$$ TRACTOR tire or Combine tire Petro Want To Buy or Trade 25 06-03-2008 12:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #2
BD#270

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-10R race bike
2016 Honda Grom
KTM 65 Motard
TTR BBR 153

Send a message via AIM to BD#270
Here at Cycle Shack we also only charge $10 per wheel to mount and balance if you bring your wheels but only charge $20 per wheel ON the bike. My tire prices are cheaper than the online stores in many cases and as a Dunlop Pro Dealer we have rebates available that you can not get from the online stores. We stand behind our work, if we scratch your wheels we will make it right. Not everyone has the stands, tools, ability, or even desire to remove their own wheels and at only $20 each wheel why mess with it? I can't even advertise our Dunlop pricing because I sell to MH members for less than Dunlop's Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy(MAPP) and currently have a $75 Rebate available on sets of the new Q3+ sport tire and the RoadSmart III Performance Touring Tires when you have us install your tires either ON or OFF the motorcycle or simply have any service done to your bike. For questions or more info PM or call Bill at 936-756-9711 and please mention that you are an MH member for the best possible pricing on tires. Thanks.
Liked this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisement