Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|08-09-2018, 07:56 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2017
Feedback Rating: (0)
KTM Duke 390
2016 KTM Duke 390
I am selling my motorcycle to upgrade to new one. This is an excellent starter or commuter motorcycle since it's easy to maneuver in traffic and skinny enough to split lanes at light. Don't be fooled by 373cc engine, it is extremely perky and absolute fun to ride.
See attached pictures of this Australian made that I originally bought from dealer (WildWestMotoplex).
Free VIN Check Report: http://vincheck.report/archive/MD2JGJ404GC272361.PDF I purchased it on 8/10/2018.
- No accidents, 0 recalls and of course it's not stolen/flood or salvaged.
- Duke 390 2016.
- 44 hp (see best in class http://motorcycle.com.vsassets.com/b...ut-hp-dyno.jpg).
- The factory extended warranty expires 5/19/2019 (transferable to you for additional $40 - paper work required by you).
- I will include original factory clutch leaver and front break leaver and the wind deflector. The mods that I added are yours for the included price.
- Applied two custom design KTM decals on the tank and one near the headlights.
- Two keys.
- Original KTM folder, manual, promotional material and tool under the seat.
- Rear Slider or spools & Rear Stand for $100 additional.
- It has never been in accident or damaged or salvaged (see report)
My terms for sale:
- Meet at public location for checking out my motorcycle. We can decide a convenient spot once you contact me.
- I will only accept payment at your preferred bank. Money order, Cashier's Check or Bank Check only. If you are doing cash then please meet me at my bank. Once I receive the funds, I will give you seller signed & dated title and bill of sale receipt.
- Absolutely no test drives, if you want to do a test drive I will have need to hold full asking amount as a deposit. I am avoiding bad experiences.
- All sales are final.
Thank you in advance,
Craigslist post: https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d...665623256.html
Last edited by trushar.mistry; 08-18-2018 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Missing year in title
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|KTM 690 Duke and 690 Duke R video review||NewsBot||Racing News||0||01-15-2016 04:34 AM|
|Video review KTM 690 Duke 690 Duke R||NewsBot||Racing News||0||01-14-2016 12:00 PM|
|First ride KTM 690 Duke 690 Duke R review||NewsBot||Racing News||0||11-30-2015 11:20 AM|
|KTM announces new 690 Duke and 690 Duke R||NewsBot||Racing News||0||11-17-2015 06:40 AM|
|02 KTM Duke II 640||Mr F.||Motorcycles For Sale||7||01-11-2013 08:42 PM|