MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2019, 03:59 PM   #21
Japawhat02
02 Tona

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 Speed Triple

Your going to be sore for a few days to a week. If it last longer than that you need to go to the dr. As far as cheap point a to point b cars. Id be looking at a cpo car. Corolla focus fiesta versa altima. Also the new little ford suvs (cant remember the name) are dirt cheap. My cousin was just in the same boat. He got a CPO focus loaded titanium for 14k out the door with under 20k miles.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: VERSA HAUL VH-SPORT SPORT BIKE CARRIER jnash Motorcycle Parts and Accessories 0 02-22-2015 03:26 PM
Catamaran 5.0 meter sailboat towed by a sedan body versa Flip Flop Car Forum 173 10-28-2014 01:11 PM
Versa light came in.....Track bike on the street...what?!?! Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 01-20-2012 08:27 PM
PP1 THEN Brickhouse! 2/18 or vise versa Herf Events, Meets and Rides 23 02-19-2009 03:06 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #22
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by green600 View Post
FIFY

You thought your insurance was high before?
How high could it be? It was only 50 a month before. What can they do, triple it to 150? I'm good with whatever as long as I don't end up getting sewT'd.

Brother in law wrecked know how many sports cars/speeding tickets and I mean BAD accidents, full coverage insurance and still managed to keep it around 400 for good FC insurance on a new sports car.
I'm looking to get liability on a piece of junk eco box.
TrollBrosteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #23
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japawhat02 View Post
Your going to be sore for a few days to a week. If it last longer than that you need to go to the dr. As far as cheap point a to point b cars. Id be looking at a cpo car. Corolla focus fiesta versa altima. Also the new little ford suvs (cant remember the name) are dirt cheap. My cousin was just in the same boat. He got a CPO focus loaded titanium for 14k out the door with under 20k miles.
Those ford Fusions seem like really bullet proof car.
As much as I'd like a bigger sedan or a truck, MPG really is a top concern of mine. When you drive 30K a year, the annual fuel difference between 20mpg and 40mpg is 1,875 VS 3,750. Basically 2 grand a year "burnt"
Old 07-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #24
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomballD View Post
She's gonna get Jim and Bill Adler on your , ITS HAMMER TIME!
Dude! That's exactly what her did. Who the calls Jim Adler?
Thaty's the most ******ish I've seen in a long time

They're suing for 125k/policy maximum. is in for a rude awakening when they see I only had 30K coverage and she has to give 20k to the TExas Hammer

Says she lost wages and it's lowered her quality of life. Shes suffered chest pain and headaches. Lost 840 in wages in a year. Maybe if she wasn't missing work to go to Dr's to support her bogus medical claim, she wouldn't have lost that.
Old 07-30-2020, 07:43 PM   #25
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Yeah the minimum limit is a , Iíve been on her end of that lol. She saw all the ads and it worked, idiot
Old 11-24-2020, 10:15 AM   #26
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Whelp, the saga continues. Insurance company called me last night, they have a new person assigned to the claim.
Said they weren't able to come to a settlement agreement because she was asking way too much, a lot of things don't add up, and the severity of the accident seems very mild in relation to her injury claims.

She said they may serve me with papers but not to worry, just call them ASAP if I do and their lawyers will handle everything.
They called around 6-7 and I was about 4-6 beers in already, so I told her if they sue me the jokes on them, because I don't have any money lol..., I don't even have a job right now according to the books.
They can have my 1600 dollar mini van with a bonded title

Seriously though, maybe a good time to empty out my account and invest in some precious metals?
Old 11-24-2020, 12:03 PM   #27
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2007 BMW K1200S
1983 Kawasaki KZ750L3
1994 Honda Shadow VT600C
1995 Yamaha FJ1100
FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
They will get the legal maximum amount from your insurance company and the rest will be garnished from you in some fashion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?

Formally - Toe
flipstyledsm22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 01:49 PM   #28
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
They will get the legal maximum amount from your insurance company and the rest will be garnished from you in some fashion.
Apparently the insurance company thinks they have a case, or they would've just paid her the 25K per person max amount on my policy, instead of entering some legal battle

The original settlement offer was for them to pay the policy max, and then her underinsured motorist would pay the other amount they were asking(total of 125k)

I can tell you right now they aren't getting from me. I'm about to empty out my accounts and put most of it into physical gold, then hoard the rest of the cash.
I'll be damned is some piece of trash like her is going to fake an injury and get a dime from my . It's one thing to fraudulently sue an insurance company, and quite another to ruin someone's life so you can sit around eating bon bon and watching montel with your fat, scumbag .
Old 11-24-2020, 01:54 PM   #29
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

If/when I do get served with papers, I'm going to mail them a letter and tell them I'm broke, unemployed, and essentially judgement proof.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:43 AM   #30
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2007 BMW K1200S
1983 Kawasaki KZ750L3
1994 Honda Shadow VT600C
1995 Yamaha FJ1100
FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
I find it funny that the both of you, are trying to pull-one-over on each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?

Formally - Toe
flipstyledsm22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 05:18 PM   #31
TrollBrosteen
ludibrium verius foramin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
I find it funny that the both of you, are trying to pull-one-over on each other
Not really bro, the was driving like a bat out of and swerved to miss the trailer, then hit me.
She then faked a panic attack in order to take an amberlance ride, and is now claiming 125k in medical damages. My observation was that she was not hurt at all, and the whole thing was drama. The insurance company determined that at least part of her story was bullshit on their own, and denied her settlement.

So if the wants to keep on going and sue me, for her fraudulent BS, I'll be ready for her .
Old 11-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #32
TomballD

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80

Let the lawyers each other , all she will get is the policy max , been to this rodeo as someone who was really hurt by someone else. They wonít go after your assets as there arenít any and itís like squeezing blood from a turnip. It will all work out and youíll be the same as when you went in ( with higher insurance rates) lulz...

Advertisement