MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 PM   #1
loosenoose
veteran novice

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650
cb300
fz1
vstrom
vfr800

Member Garage

Pizza hut group ride deal

So with my new job, I'm managing at a pizza place. This is at the Pizza Hut on 1488 and 2978. I was talking to my area manager yesterday about ways to boost sales, and he is down with the idea of offering a discounted special buffet for a group ride of around 20 or more people on a weekend day. We don't normally do the buffet on weekends, but if a group of 20 or so people wanted to stop here for a lunch on a group ride, we could do a buffet, with likely a 10% discount per person. We also serve beer here if that makes any difference. We would need a heads up a day or so in advance. The best way to get a hold of me is Facebook messenger, Matt Danger Lynch.
Just putting it out there for you guys. I don't get out much lol. It'd be cool as to see you guys out here!
loosenoose is offline   Reply With Quote