MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Steve Hatch Racing boot camp at Sterling Ranch April 6-8

If anyone is interested, please contact myself of Steve direct. Below is a detailed daily schedule of events, this is a great opportunity and also, it will take place one week prior to a TORCS race event, come get yourself an advantage for the upcoming race weekend.

Hi guys,

I know the new year is already flying by, but wanted to follow up and check back in about doing a 2 day boot camp at Sterling Ranch (north of Houston, TX about 1 hour) on the weekend of April 7, 8 (Sat/Sun) (could do 3 days if anyone is interested in starting Fri April 6)

Details are below and if I can get enough confirmed riders I will make it happen (would need a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 riders)

This is my favorite style of coaching (the boot camp) as it will help you in all aspects of your riding and or racing.

I mentioned to a few riders at the end of the clinic in December, that I may come back (if enough interest) down to Houston again and do a 2 or 3 day boot camp (I have done them 3 to 5 days long)

Here is the link of what boot camp would look like and more information on my website:

(I have done many of these in the past in Arizona and New York and they have been a huge help to get you ready to improve your conditioning, riding and mental mindset (as well as learn a what the racers are doing behind the scenes, Taylor Robert and Ryan Sipes have taking this boot camp many times as well as I have coached them both over the years with many of the riding drills, physical training and mental mindset)

Here is a youtube video 5 minutes (look up on youtube)

SHR Boot Camp 1t.mpg

and you will see what we did in AZ (you will even see Taylor Robert and Ryan Sipes at this Boot camp (Ryan was #25 in super cross at the time and he is on a Yamaha with #25) Taylor talks during part of the mental talk I am doing with the winter hat on as it was colder.....

From my website: (and link if you would like to see photos from a boot camp)

https://www.stevehatchracing.com/shr-boot-camps/

Geared towards Racers, our intensive SHR Boot Camps are designed to provide our riders with a competitive edge! These 3-5 day programs are packed full of yoga, gym work, circuit training, and drills on and off the motorcycle that will sharpen your skills, tone your muscles, and have you ready to come out swinging at your next race!

Derived from a combination Steveís years as a top Factory Pro and his vast experience with training, coaching, and mentoring, SHR Boot camps are boiled down to provide the nuts and bolts of a successful race program, all delivered in a fun atmosphere:

Explore the Physical side of the sport with gym work and training exercises.
Build your Mental strength with Visualization, Yoga, and Goal Setting.
Push your riding abilities in skill drills, follow-the-leader events, and quick races against the stopwatch.
Originally designed for the off-season, SHR Boot Camps can jump start your race season by giving you the tools you need to sharpen your mental, physical, and riding skills to a razorís edge.

However, the benefits of our Boot Camps can help you refine your program and recharge your motivation anytime of year! If you are looking to gain another 15-20% anytime throughout the season, contact us today!

Here is What a Typical Day at SHR Boot Camp Looks Like:

9-10am: Yoga and Stretching
10-10:15am: Mental Visualization & Goal Setting
10:15-Noon: Fun Competition Drills (Starts, Figure-8s, Slow Race, etc.)
Noon-1:00pm: Lunch Break
1:00-3:30pm: Balance Drills, Corner Track, S-Turns, Trials/Technical Control Drill, Box Drill
3:30-4:00pm: Circuit Training for Upper Body, Core, Lower Body
4:00-5:00pm: Cardiovascular and Endurance Training
The cost would be $200 per day.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you are interested as I need to market and push it soon if I am able to get at least 10 riders and maximum of 20 riders (let me know if you know of other riders who may have interest too please)

Thanks!

Go after your goals!

Steve Hatch

Owner-Steve Hatch Racing
steve@stevehatchracing.com
www.stevehatchracing.com
480-242-6502c
CarbonJames is online now   Reply With Quote