MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Sponsors > Moto Insurance
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #1
MotoGearhead
Roadrunner

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
1997 GSXR1100
1993 GSXR1100 (Project)
1986 XR250R- SOLD
03 YZ450F- SOLD
CRF50 with 88cc big bore kit- SOLD

Tuan is the badass insurance agent!!!

I was paying $270 per month on 03' f250 full coverage and liability only on 02' focus with Nationwide. Nationwide was lowest of all for last 3 years. Just turned 22 last December.

I picked up 97' gsxr1100 for cheap last November and have been rebuilding it. In order to inspect it, insurance is required so then I can go through the process for title bonding.
I just took ridercourse (MSF) last week so I am ready to ride!

After reading about lot of good things about him, sent him the quote through PM and he responded promptly next day. Quote including bike with comprehensive, theft, and uninsured was cheaper than $270!!!
Same coverages I had on the vehicles with Nationwide.

Also I was looking at a converted bus for me to live in, I was about to ready for the purchase this weekend so I had to get insurance for it.
I have heard of horror stories of insuring converted buses, some companies would refuse or go though lot of paperwork! He is the man once again it was so painless and quick!
Bus has only liability and uninsured coverage. The total of bus, vehicles, and gsxr came up at $330! Only freaking $60 dollars more over the old rate just for truck and focus.

Really you want to save insurance? Buy a motorcycle

I felt like I was his VIP customer and he being my personal insurance agent! So easy to talk with, we communicated through emails and texts. I asked for the quote 4 days ago, paid the premiums on Wednesday and everything is set!

Thanks once again Tuan!
MotoGearhead is offline   Reply With Quote