MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2019, 11:31 AM   #21
Rod
Near Miss Racing Team #96

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
R3 2015
TS185 74
EX250R 2010 "A" race bike
EX250R 2008 "B" race bike
150cc Rocketta Scooter "the "

Well done girl!
More power to you!!
My Ex is savvy like that.
She has a special talent with carbs I must say.She was the one who got me doing track days and eventually racing.
She's also a great mechanic and she really have a talent with carbs.
First year racing LW endurance we finished 3rd without being able to race the last race due to being caught in a bad storm and not being able to make it to the track in time... I bet we would have finished 1st...
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01001.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	104699
CMRA#672
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post: