MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2020, 10:33 AM   #21
Cantex

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morganator View Post
ďATTENTIONĒ...

Contact me for further details...hint, hint...
YOU are part of the problem, Keith. From a medical standpoint, you thinking that your gatherings are somehow more important than the health and wellbeing of the public are not only selfish and immature, they are also dangerous. It's rather sad that you cannot understand the impact.
Cantex is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sat. 3/7 Ride...Waller Bucees... The Morganator Events, Meets and Rides 78 03-09-2020 06:55 PM
Fri. 3/6 Car Ride...10 am. Waller Bucees... The Morganator Events, Meets and Rides 12 03-06-2020 05:27 PM
Sat. 2/15 and Sun. 2/16 Ride...Waller Bucees... The Morganator Events, Meets and Rides 48 02-17-2020 08:29 AM
Sun. 11/17 Ride...Waller Bucees... The Morganator Events, Meets and Rides 12 11-17-2019 05:55 PM
Sat. 7/20 and Sun. 7/21 Ride Along...Waller Bucees... The Morganator Events, Meets and Rides 28 07-22-2019 04:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #22
The Morganator

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantex View Post
YOU are part of the problem, Keith. From a medical standpoint, you thinking that your gatherings are somehow more important than the health and wellbeing of the public are not only selfish and immature, they are also dangerous. It's rather sad that you cannot understand the impact.
And on a side note you are annoying for even being a part of this site when you contribute absolutely nothing. If you don’t ride with us stay out of my threads. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:35 PM   #23
The Morganator

Bike(s):
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
You can rest comfortably now. Iím going to suspend my rides until further notice. Iím still selfish and immature though because iím more concerned about getting fined or thrown in jail.
If i were you i would go back and message everyone who rode with us and shake your fist at them too...lol
Remember everyone makes there own choice if they want to ride or not. If youíre worried donít show up. Simple as that.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:52 PM   #24
Zeus 1
in your mind

Quote:
YOU are part of the problem, Keith. From a medical standpoint.....
Medical standpoint? Are you a Doc, nurse, or Fake News agent?

Don't worry about this weekend, I have it covered. As they say in Bren Ham..." it gon rain".
Zeus 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-02-2020, 09:30 PM   #25
ducdodgers
more torque please

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 DUCATI 1198S
2008 Ducati 1098
1999 yamaha R1 $old
1989 honda huricane $old
2004 CBR1000RR Sold

Quote:
Its rather sad that neither do you or anyone else at this point really know the impact. And yet riding a motorcycle while others are riding a motorcycle is dangerous.. spreading fear about such things is just as dangerous if not more so. (Fire in a crowded theater).. oopps.. it was just some burnt popcorn.. sorry to all the people who got trampled in the process.. so.. who is selfish here.. suppose it depends on which side of the issue your on because when we get down to it , reality states this is still just a really bad flue.. the theater is not burning down.. we all know that no one has ever passed from the flue, so there is that to contemplate. I will in my own life take as many precautions as i can aside from shutting down my entire world to appease others irrational fear.. but of course i am "selfish" and "immature" as well.. but the people that want to dictate to me to live the way they deem necessary , well, thats not selfish at all. Huh.. interesting. There is a line somewhere in the middle of what people on both sides are saying. Somewhere in the middle of "dont worry , its nothing" and "we should shut down the entire world", and that line is probably closer to where we should be trying to be. Just sayin..
ducdodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-02-2020, 11:41 PM   #26
CraigRR
Ex CMRA 93

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS sold
2011 EX250NinjaR sold
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad) bought back
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP sold
2007 CBR600RR

I guess you people don’t understand what’s happening in this world, or you just listen to Trump that doesn’t know his from his face. Good luck with that. Lol.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:27 AM   #27
ducdodgers
more torque please

Bike(s):
2010 DUCATI 1198S
2008 Ducati 1098
1999 yamaha R1 $old
1989 honda huricane $old
2004 CBR1000RR Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
I guess you people donít understand whatís happening in this world, or you just listen to Trump that doesnít know his from his face. Good luck with that. Lol.
What is going on sir in japan where they have no shutdown.. please tell me.. and why have older people been dying in Italy at an alarming rate before the virus ever showed up.. forget trump. He is doing the same thing every liberal wants to do at the moment. So. Not sure why you would even mention him at the moment. Oh.. lets not mention most all liberal politicians and media have been on both sides of this particular issue first its "oh my , trump is fearmongering with this virus that isnt all that bad and doesnt know what he is doing" now its "oh my , this is a really bad virus and trump doesnt know what he is doing cause he is not doing enough".. .. i do see how someone lacking in understanding could say such things, unfortunately it is impossible to tell a blind person what the color blue is.. but to answer your accusation , attention has been paid.
ducdodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #28
Zeus 1
in your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducdodgers View Post
Its rather sad that neither do you or anyone else at this point really know the impact. And yet riding a motorcycle while others are riding a motorcycle is dangerous.. spreading fear about such things is just as dangerous if not more so. (Fire in a crowded theater).. oopps.. it was just some burnt popcorn.. sorry to all the people who got trampled in the process.. so.. who is selfish here.. suppose it depends on which side of the issue your on because when we get down to it , reality states this is still just a really bad flue.. the theater is not burning down.. we all know that no one has ever passed from the flue, so there is that to contemplate. I will in my own life take as many precautions as i can aside from shutting down my entire world to appease others irrational fear.. but of course i am "selfish" and "immature" as well.. but the people that want to dictate to me to live the way they deem necessary , well, thats not selfish at all. Huh.. interesting. There is a line somewhere in the middle of what people on both sides are saying. Somewhere in the middle of "dont worry , its nothing" and "we should shut down the entire world", and that line is probably closer to where we should be trying to be. Just sayin..
The ride isn't the issue. Think about the hanging out before the ride, gas stops, meal breaks, etc....I'm like many others, going to work every day and refusing to wear mask/gloves, but I still take what I call reasonable precautions. Pump gas, immediately go wash hands.

Irresponsible is a group of 35-40 out for a pleasure ride together in the current environment. Until this dies down that kind of activity is just going to draw negative attention, but I do understand that the large majority of this audience couldn't give a less about that.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:28 PM   #29
Lindz

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2014 Ducati 899 Panigale
2007 Buell XB12SCG
2009 Suzuki S40 custom cafe racer

LOL all this ^^^^ belongs in another thread
Lindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-04-2020, 09:27 AM   #30
asinop
asinop

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2017 Tiger 800 XRx
2018 BMW K1600GTL
A Schwinn...

Don't fret on that comment from one zealot, M - riding is exercise and mental health is increasingly important.

I wouldn't let fear keep you from a ride with full gear and "face shields", and a guideline-appropriate size group. I have had no issues in what is a very small group or a lone ride - keeping social distance - off on nice little country rides with little traffic. Maybe just publish a route and indicate it will be a loop between 11-1 today if anyone is around. Maybe there will be a store with toilet paper at the end of the rainbow?
asinop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #31
The Morganator

Bike(s):
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

I’m still riding hence the hint, hint. Just going to be a limited amount in a private setting.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:27 PM   #32
Zeus 1
in your mind

Quote:
Iím still riding hence the hint, hint. Just going to be a limited amount in a private setting.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:33 PM   #33
Lindz

Bike(s):
2014 Ducati 899 Panigale
2007 Buell XB12SCG

TrIgGeReD
Old 04-04-2020, 03:53 PM   #34
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
2015 Yamaha R1
2017 Honda Grom
2004 Honda CRF-50

Member Garage

If the rain chances are lessened greatly, I will make a run out to Fayettville.

Orsaks is doing call ahead take out.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #35
The Morganator

Bike(s):
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
If the rain chances are lessened greatly, I will make a run out to Fayettville.

Orsaks is doing call ahead take out.
ďEat at JoesĒ
Old 04-04-2020, 04:03 PM   #36
The Morganator

Bike(s):
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus 1 View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
Check the thread tomorrow...if the roads are still wet we wonít ride.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:13 PM   #37
Zeus 1
in your mind

Quote:
Check the thread tomorrow...if the roads are still wet we wonít ride.
Of course tomorrow, but what about today?
Old 04-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #38
The Morganator

Bike(s):
2008 ZX14

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus 1 View Post
Of course tomorrow, but what about today?
Rained all day today or i would have ridden.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:57 AM   #39
CraigRR
Ex CMRA 93

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS sold
2011 EX250NinjaR sold
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad) bought back
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP sold
2007 CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducdodgers View Post
What is going on sir in japan where they have no shutdown.. please tell me.. and why have older people been dying in Italy at an alarming rate before the virus ever showed up.. forget trump. He is doing the same thing every liberal wants to do at the moment. So. Not sure why you would even mention him at the moment. Oh.. lets not mention most all liberal politicians and media have been on both sides of this particular issue first its "oh my , trump is fearmongering with this virus that isnt all that bad and doesnt know what he is doing" now its "oh my , this is a really bad virus and trump doesnt know what he is doing cause he is not doing enough".. .. i do see how someone lacking in understanding could say such things, unfortunately it is impossible to tell a blind person what the color blue is.. but to answer your accusation , attention has been paid.
You will probably not understand unless someone close to you dies from this virus. Best of luck to everyone. I pray for the pied piper of Brenham.

Last edited by CraigRR; 04-05-2020 at 11:44 AM.
CraigRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:09 AM   #40
Lindz

Bike(s):
2014 Ducati 899 Panigale
2007 Buell XB12SCG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
You will probably not understand unless someone close to you dies from this virus. Best of luck to everyone. I pray for the pied piper of Brenham. Aka Keith dumb .

BuT wHeRe ArE tHe BlUeBoNnEt PiCs?

Advertisement