MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
MiniG0D
Teknulogicuhly Challunged

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2008 600RR Graffiti Edition

Cycle Cat Rear Stand & Trackside Front Stand

Item(s) For Sale:
Cycle Cat Rear Stand & Trackside Front Stand

Asking Price:
$200 for both

Is the item new or used?
USED

Well if any of you are following me I sold my bike don't need stands obviously...

I am also selling my helmets as well as some motorcycle related tools (links below to those threads)... if you buy more than one thing from me I may be able to make you a little better deal...

The front stand is a Cycle Cat UCS-1 (picture stolen off the interwebs but mine is identical they also came in red but mine is this same silver one)

Let me just say these stands are AWESOME and anyone who has seen/used mine absolutely LOVES it.... the problem is... MSRP on them was $275... you could get them for about $220 or so new which is about what I paid for it but its worth every penny

The stand takes the bike off the kickstand and pulls it straight up into the air without even having to hold the bike upright with your hand...

Watch this 15 second video to see how easy/well it works!

[YOUTUBE]r-ZIO3B-zws[/YOUTUBE]

Stand is either no longer being made or is in extremely limited production so they are getting harder to find!

Stand has the hooks for using with spools but also can switch over to rubber padded supports for putting under the swingarm on bikes without spools... (although I definitely recommend spools it makes it much more stable)

When the bike is up on the rear stand it is EXTREMELY stable... equal or more so than on a pitbull stand (I have had one so I know from firsthand experience)

Front is a trackside front stand from cyclegear... msrp is $80 on em...

nothing impressive to say about it... its a fork lift not triple tree lift as you can see.. its not too flimsy... it has 4 wheels... it has held up every bike its been put under without flexing... and um it does the job...

To me the front stand doesn't really matter too much as most maintenance is done needing a rear stand only.... this holds the front up more than well enough to clean the front wheel or to remove the front wheel and has been used multiple times for it...

PM ME on here for fastest reply