MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2020, 02:33 PM   #1
BeardedxBadAss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2007 sv650s

Bluetooth Speakers and Mics and what like...

So came across an ad for this Domio Sports and interested to know if anyone here has one? Or what are yall using for bt soeaker / mic on your helmet.
BeardedxBadAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets And Bluetooth Speakers NewsBot Industry News 0 05-23-2019 03:30 PM
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets And Bluetooth Speakers NewsBot Industry News 0 05-20-2019 02:12 PM
Bluetooth Helmet Speakers. Lunchbox6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 12-14-2011 12:53 PM
Bluetooth Helmet/Speakers Lokati General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 10-08-2010 07:08 PM
Bluetooth Helmet Speakers ZegaRich Gear Talk 18 02-15-2009 10:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
htown_rider713

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT ABS

I can't comment on that, but I do have a Sena 5s and I love it so far. Pretty cheap (compared to others) and has most of the same functions.
htown_rider713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 12:59 AM   #3
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 BMW K1200S
1983 Kawasaki KZ750L3
1994 Honda Shadow VT600C
1995 Yamaha FJ1100
FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
Interesting concept. From what I could gather, this device sends vibrations into the helmet, causing a surround sound experience without having to run speakers/mics. My only concerns were the negative reviews where people are claiming the sound is awful... Comparable to listening to a concert across the street from a covered stadium. Additionally, there is no communication tech available for this helmet, so you will need to call the passenger sitting behind you to talk. If it ain't one thing, it's another... it does not stand up well to highway speed wind noise. And the final nail, there are studies being performed now, that are claiming increased injuries if you wreck with this device bonded to your helmet.

The technology is pretty cool, but it needs WAY MORE research and development to be a competitive tool for communicating or listening to your Richard Simmons podcast show
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?

Formally - Toe

Last edited by flipstyledsm22; 10-23-2020 at 01:03 AM.
flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement