MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2018, 11:08 AM   #1
School-e

Feedback Rating: (0)

Road Atlanta 8/4 & 8/5 w/STT

Not new here, my old username (Schooley) for whatever reason is locked out.. if anyone knows Cody Stewart he put together a trip to Barber a couple years ago that was amazing. A few members here made it out. Here comes round 2!

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/i...product_id=608

Who wants to come play?

If you guys are interested in riding one or both days PM Cody.. (@exalted512) we are already getting a decent discount based on the amount of ppl committed so far, itís possible we get a better price with a few more folks.
School-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MotoAmercia: Road Atlanta Preview NewsBot Industry News 0 04-28-2017 01:00 AM
My bike after the crash at Road Atlanta THE DEAN OF LEAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 11-02-2011 08:56 AM
Road Atlanta Sept. 29 - Oct 4 PLMS FoxRod Events, Meets and Rides 15 09-21-2010 11:09 PM
AMA Road Atlanta - contains spolier dhdrider Taking it to the Track 2 09-02-2008 01:58 PM
Road Atlanta Track Day Tango1300 General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 05-29-2007 08:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
proasian3

Feedback Rating: (5)

I wanna go but I'll be in training. Not sure if they'll let me go but I'll try! Wassup Brandon?!
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:15 PM   #3
School-e

Quote:
Originally Posted by proasian3 View Post
I wanna go but I'll be in training. Not sure if they'll let me go but I'll try! Wassup Brandon?!
Just working sir, barely do any riding haha

I was really close to hitting you up for those Ride Smart credits... are there any Level 2 spots left for MSRH? Need to get a feel for the new bike on track and get the suspension dialed in before heading to Atlanta.

How have you been? Caleb in Moto3 yet??
Liked this post:
Old 06-23-2018, 01:28 PM   #4
BD#270

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 ZX-10R race bike
2016 Honda Grom
KTM 65 Motard
TTR BBR 153

Send a message via AIM to BD#270
It doesn't look like much from that pic or watching on TV, but the section from turn 10b to turn 12 is gnarl. Blind uphill right over the top of the hill then down the ski slope to the right hand turn 12 at the bottom is a lot of fun! When you first pull into the track you see the big down hill facing you, it's quite a view! Definitely worth the trip to ride a bad track with a ton of history. Go do it!
BD#270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 06-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #5
proasian3

Feedback Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by School-e View Post
Just working sir, barely do any riding haha

I was really close to hitting you up for those Ride Smart credits... are there any Level 2 spots left for MSRH? Need to get a feel for the new bike on track and get the suspension dialed in before heading to Atlanta.

How have you been? Caleb in Moto3 yet??
Lmao caleb hasn't ridden in over a year. He's probably slow as . He's leaving for the AF July 10 so he's gotta stay away from riding until he returns.

I got 2 credits left!! Let me know!!!
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:46 PM   #6
School-e

Quote:
Originally Posted by proasian3 View Post
Lmao caleb hasn't ridden in over a year. He's probably slow as . He's leaving for the AF July 10 so he's gotta stay away from riding until he returns.

I got 2 credits left!! Let me know!!!
Been there, done that (military).. i know how strict the military is with motorcycle riders. Thank him for his service for me!

I will shoot you a text on the credits!
Liked this post:
Old 06-27-2018, 09:32 PM   #7
exalted512
Slow^^^

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to exalted512
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD#270 View Post
It doesn't look like much from that pic or watching on TV, but the section from turn 10b to turn 12 is gnarl. Blind uphill right over the top of the hill then down the ski slope to the right hand turn 12 at the bottom is a lot of fun! When you first pull into the track you see the big down hill facing you, it's quite a view! Definitely worth the trip to ride a bad track with a ton of history. Go do it!
So you coming?
exalted512 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement