MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Miscellaneous (Non-Moto-Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

Peavey Firenza Guitar

Item(s) For Sale:
Peavey Firenza Guitar

Asking Price:
$275

Is the item new or used?
USED

Made-in-the-USA Peavey Firenza with P90 pick-ups. Peavey amps are well-known, as are the EVH Wolfgang series of guitars, but their entire line of guitars are widely regarded as underrated in the guitar world, and have a reputation for being well-made, having a high degree of playability, and sounding great. Myself, I think the thick, crunchy P90 tone from this guitar is extremely tasty. From rock to blues to pop, this guitar is very versatile without modeling.

Made in 1998 in Meridian, Mississippi, this guitar sounds great and plays wonderfully. The finish on the solid swamp ash body is deep, glossy and in excellent shape. This guitar has never been gigged with and has virtually no handling marks. There are no dents, dings, scratches, pick marks, chips or buckle rash. There are no repairs anywhere on the guitar’s body or neck. The chrome plated hardware features a GraphTech string saver bridge and saddle, and is perfect, as is the 3-way selector switch, the crème pick-up covers, the access plate and the tone and volume controls. The bolt-on neck is made from hard rock maple and is mint. The neck features a 15 inch radius with a 25 inch scale. The rosewood fretboard has with 22 medium jumbo frets. Both the fretboard and frets are in near perfect condition and show no wear. The top nut is bone, and locking chrome Schaller tuners are excellent. Peavey guitars feature a tilt -neck adjustment with an easy access torsion rod adjustment. The headstock is tilted back 10 degrees.

If you are a seasoned, experienced guitarist, this is a fine weapon of choice. Likewise, if you are new to guitars, this is a great first guitar that you can grow into and will probably want to keep forever.

I do not have a gig bag or a HSC for this guitar, nor does the guitar stand in the pictures go with the guitar.

Prices for P90 Firenzas on eBay ranges from about $250 to $400. This one is nicer than most of the ones I have seen in person or on eBay.

I live in League City. You are welcome to come by and play this guitar, but be sure to bring your own amp as I no longer have one.

$275. I want $300, but you will offer $250. Let’s meet in the middle right here, eh? Cash, please. I am not interested in any trades, sorry.

I do not check this forum like I used to, so please text me at 832-289-NineSevenNineSeven. Or send me a PM as I will get an email that way.

Thanks!

Text, please...