MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Miscellaneous (Non-Moto-Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #1
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

Hand Tools and Tool Box

Item(s) For Sale:
Hand Tools and Tool Box

Asking Price:
$65

Is the item new or used?
USED

A mix and match lot of hand tools. Some of these have issues with the chrome finish, so they are are most probably good for a knock-around tool box for the back of the truck. Others in here are nice and ready for any use.

Among the tools are:

Five made-in-the USA Craftsman ratchets - one 1/2 drive, three 3/8" drive, and one 1/4" drive. These ratchets are all functional and very nice looking.

Made-in-the-USA Williams pliers, works fine, looks fine.

Several made-in-the-USA Craftsman combination wrenches. Metric sizing. Some have some finish issues but are functionally fine.

A couple sets and a big pile hex key wrenches. Most of these are Craftsman, but there are some Allen and some other brands in here, too. Some are bagged, all look nice.

An Xcelite allen hex socket driver set. In its case and never used.

Some made-in-the-USA Craftsman sockets in both SAE and metric sizing and 1/4 inch drive and 3/8 inch drive. Bagged, never used.

A bunch of sockets and some random wrenches. The sockets are a mix of made-in-the-USA Craftsman, Pittsburgh, Proto and off-brand. Some of these sockets have issues with the finish, but all appear usable or better. The wrenches are a mix of good stuff by Crescent, Proto and Duralast. Some no-name off-brands are in here, to, though.

Several Torx sockets are in here.

And some other things like a crowsfoot, some extensions for 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch drives, a ball peen hammer, a large E-Z-out and a large 1/2 brealer bar. (See pix.)

All are in a Kobalt plastic tool box.

NOTE: The Schrade multi-tool in the pictures is not included. Sorry.

I will not separate. Come get them all and do with them what you will.

I am in League City. I do not deliver. You come to me.

$65 -

I do not check this message board much anymore, so please text me at: 832-289-NineSevenNineSeven

Thanks!

Text, please...