MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Miscellaneous (Non-Moto-Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2018, 02:44 AM   #1
wolverine1

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2012 Ninja ZX6R
2005 Ninja ZX10R
2008 Ninja ZX6R

Machinist tools, stereo and sub

Item(s) For Sale:

Mitutoyo 12" digital caliper
Mitutoyo digital depth gauge
Starrett 4" to 40" ID mics
Various Starrett Indicators
Mitutoyo & Starrett OD mics

JL W3 sub in box
Planet Audio 4k watt amp

Kenwood Double Din radio w/ backup camera ( New )

SkyViper Drone

Asking Price:

$75 - $275

Is the item new or used?

USED

I'm trying to clean up a bit and have some stuff for sale that's been setting around and that I no longer want or need.

Mitutoyo 12" digital calipers $125 - used these for a couple of years. In used condition but are still pretty nice.

Mitutoyo Digital Depth Gauge $125 - same as the calipers. Used for a few years but still in good condition.

Starrett 4" to 40" tubular ID mics $275 - had these for a while but only used them for a few months. In good condition.

Starrett Indicators $75 per - these are first word or plunge indicators that are in new condition

Starrett 3" Indicator $90 - only used this once or twice and has been setting ever since.

Mitutoyo & Starrett OD mics $100 - they range from 0"-1" to 5"-6". They have been used well but still read accurate.

JL W3v2 w/ box SOLD- had this for a few years and worked great when I took it out of my truck.

Planet Audio 4k watt amp SOLD - same as the speaker.

Kenwood DDC374BT w/ backup camera SOLD - this is brand new. Bought it for my truck but don't have the time to install.

SkyViper drone $125 - bought this a year ago, flew it, crashed it into a tree and put it up. Has a few scratches but it's still relatively newish.

PM or text 8326616819

Last edited by wolverine1; 03-24-2018 at 08:56 PM.
wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote