Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|07-30-2013, 05:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Experience: 7 years
01 CBR929RR (For Sale)
05 Busa (For Sale)
2001 Honda CBR929RR FOR SALE
FOR SALE (by owner): 2001 Honda CBR929RR
ASKING PRICE: $3,700 obo (cash only)(I can demonstrate the bike for you but no test rides unless I'm holding the cash. If you damage it, you bought it)
LOCATION: Katy, TX
CONTACT: Eric via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes all original parts plus extras, receipts & manuals.
- Scott's steering damper.
- 3 chain and sprocket sets (including original)
- Tip-over switch disabled.
- MSR Pro (Raptor?) adjustable clutch lever.
- Scorpio SR-i500SE two-way alarm with all options (including 3-stage perimeter sensor, starter-kill, anti-hijack, battery backup, etc.).
- The keychain transceiver for the Scorpio alarm is working, but you will probably want to order a replacement because it has more icons flashing than it should and I haven't been able to fix it.
- Hand brake setup: Brembo 16x18 Radial Master Cylinder (631-1550)(std. lever), HoHey Dual Caliper bracket.
- 'Speedo Healer' speedometer calibrator.
- (2) Freestyle Ingenuity 12'o-clock bars, street stunt (currently installed) & pro stunt.
- Extra fuel tank (black and yellow, same as bike) and pump I was planning on denting.
- Freestyle Ingenuity Engine Cage.
- Right passenger peg put on left side, drilled and pinned.
- Billet mirror blockoff plates.
- New bar ends.
- Battery Tender Jr.
- Set up for stunt but only down once, with scuffs only to cage, previous bar ends and a little on the muffler.
- Stock muffler.
- All brake lines Speigler stainless steel with Goodridge Speed Bleeders.
- Tank Bra.
- Flush mount turn signals.
- Street legal except for no switch to blow horn.
- Bike in excellent condition, never abused, synthetic oil change (mobil one) usually twice a year or so.
- Always run with one extra quart of oil in the pan.
- Bike only used ocasionally and only for weekend stunting (not commuting), just for fun, adult owned.
- No leaks or issues of any kind.
- Tail chopped, blocked off with custom made aluminum undertail (by me), light replaced with 'Universal LED light Bar' by SDC.
- DOT 5.1 high-temp brake fluid.
- EBC HH front and rear brake pads.
- I'll probably throw in a Pitt-Bull wheel stand for this bike.
- Bike purchased in 2006 from ExImport Cycles, Houston, TX.
- Bike purchased in stock condition, all modifications done by me.
- Title is in my name, is clear and in my posession. For my protection, I will be keeping the license plate.
- Chain/sprocket sets included:
Chain: RK GB50HFOZ5
2) Thrust "Street Stunt" drive kit (currently installed):
Sprockets: 15/52, 525
Chain: EK 525 MVXZ, gold
3) Thrust "Pro Stunt" drive kit:
Sprockets: 15/62, 525
Chain: EK 525 MVXZ, gold
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2001 Honda CBR600 f4i||mateo||Off Topic||4||09-03-2015 04:46 PM|
|01 honda cbr929rr f1 light flash||handyman||General Discussion (Moto Related)||2||07-25-2014 08:56 AM|
|2001 cr125 for sale||Jackson33||Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....||0||05-22-2014 12:02 AM|
|2001 Ducati For Sale||pinkyr6||General Discussion (Moto Related)||1||06-19-2011 09:16 AM|