MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
<E>

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
01 CBR929RR (For Sale)
05 Busa (For Sale)

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Year

Make
Suzuki

Model
Hayabusa

Mileage

Asking Price
$6,400 obo

Contact Info
PM me

FOR SALE (by owner): 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa
MILEAGE: Just under 12k (mostly highway)
COLOR: Blue/Silver
ASKING PRICE: $6,400 obo (cash only)(I can demonstrate the bike for you but no test rides unless I'm holding the cash. If you damage it, you bought it)

DESCRIPTION: One owner. Adult owned. Well maintained and never abused. Bike is stock except for a "1-up" rear sprocket, Suzuki carbon-look tank bra, EBC HH brake pads and a Scorpio SR-i500SE two-way alarm with all options (including 3-stage perimeter sensor, starter-kill, anti-hijack, battery backup, etc.). Also included is the original rear sprocket and a Battery Tender Jr. Bike has some minor "nicks" on each side of lower front fairings, left engine cover, muffler and left mirror, as seen in pictures. They are the result of two seperate 0-mph mishaps. You have to look close to see them. Also has some scratches on the back of the fuel tank from my belt buckle before I noticed it, that led to the purchase of the bra. They should buff out easily. Other than that, the bike is in excellent condition. I'll probably throw in two Pitt-Bull wheel stands for this bike. Title is in my name, is clear and in my posession. For my protection, I will be keeping the license plate.

ADDITIONAL IMAGES:
http://giardico.net/busa.htm