MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 AM   #1
Spyder Eye

Feedback Rating: (0)

Yamaha FZ8 an Amazing Everyday Sport Bike - Trade for Dirt Bike! - $4200

Year

Make
Yamaha

Model
FZ8

Mileage

Asking Price

Contact Info
PM or Text 713-582-8853

OMG! you're reading my POST! That's because you know quality at a great price. I know, the FZ8 probably wasn't on your radar so let me break down why this is such a great bike and why it might be a great fit for you.

First of all, it is a streetfighter, that's right no fairings or chrome parts just beautiful black functional design. This also means that it is super easy to wrench on! That being said, I will include the OFFICIAL Yamaha service manual. It is a well-worn book because as the only owner of this amazing bike I kept it well maintained.

Secondly, even though this is a sport bike with nearly 800cc, it is soooooooooo easy to live with on a day to day basis. It has a flat bar which puts you in a more upright position, which makes riding in traffic much more comfortable than a super sport bike. Really, any bike that puts you in a tucked position, your wrists and back will thank you. Also, the engine is tuned to produce more torque down low which is better for street riding. For these reasons, the bike has a little over 17k miles on it. HOLD ON! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, OMG THAT'S A LOT! I use this bike to commute to work, and it is so good at doing that job. I get the feeling and rush of a sport bike in a more comfortable package. Who wouldn't wanna ride all the time? Despite having higher than typical mileage, it still runs as smooth as the day I got it.

Lastly, as you can tell from the photos, the bike has been tastefully modded. Included with the bike:

• Flyscreen - For flys
• Pazzo Levers - adjustability
• Rizoma Flashers - Front
• Integrated LED Taillight with Flasher - Rear
• New 520 Chain Gold - Bling
• New Sprockets in Black - oooh stealthy!
o With Red Sprocket Nuts - Don't try to look at them while riding
• Center Stand - This makes working on the bike really easy, you really don't need a swing arm stand with this on the bike. In fact, you can take both wheels off if you put a jack stand under the frame guard.
• Frame Guard - protecting frame and making it easier to take the front wheel off!
• Vance and Hines Slip On - sweet 4 cylinder howl!
• Bazzaz Fuel Tuner - make full use of that slip on and eliminates popping on deceleration.
• Bar End Mirrors - so cool looking!
• Ohlins rear shock - Gold goodness!
• Tank Bag - Motorcycle Pack - so useful!

In my opinion, this is a great bike for someone want s to ride a lot in urban areas. It is easy to get around traffic and more comfortable than a typical sport bike. If you're new to riding and looking to upgrade to something with more power this also a great option.

So why am I selling it? Basically, I wanna try dirt riding. As my fifth street bike, I am looking for a new experience.

Willing to trade for dirt bike, interested in a 2 stroke 150cc or 4 stroke 250cc with about the same value. If your trade is quite a bit more or less than this bike, we might be able to still work out a deal. Shoot me your offer.

Please no low ballers or weird payment schemes.

Last edited by Spyder Eye; 08-04-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Spyder Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post: