MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






+1 For the Good Guys. -$11M For the Bad Guys!

Jury Awards Father Nearly $11 Million in Funeral Protesters Case
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BALTIMORE — The father of a fallen Marine was awarded nearly $11 million Wednesday in damages by a jury that found leaders of a fundamentalist church had invaded the family's privacy and inflicted emotional distress when they picketed the Marine's funeral.

The jury first awarded $2.9 million in compensatory damages. It returned later in the afternoon with its decision to award $6 million in punitive damages for invasion of privacy and $2 million for causing emotional distress to the Marine's father, Albert Snyder of York, Pa.

Snyder sued the Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church for unspecified monetary damages after members staged a demonstration at the March 2006 funeral of his son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, who was killed in Iraq.

The defense said it planned to appeal and one of the church's leaders, Shirley Phelps-Roper, said the members would continue their pickets of military funerals.

Church members believe that U.S. deaths in the war in Iraq are punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality.

Before the jury began deliberating the size of punitive damages, U.S. District Judge Richard Bennett noted the size of the compensatory award "far exceeds the net worth of the defendants," according to financial statements filed with the court.

Snyder sobbed when he heard the first verdict, while members of the church greeted the news with tightlipped smiles.

Church members routinely picket funerals of military personnel killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, carrying signs such as "Thank for dead soldiers" and " hates ***s."

A number of states have passed laws regarding funeral protests, and Congress has passed a law prohibiting such protests at federal cemeteries, but the Maryland lawsuit is believed to be the first filed by the family of a fallen serviceman.

Snyder's suit named the church, its founder, the Rev. Fred Phelps, and his two daughters, Shirley Phelps-Roper and Rebecca Phelps-Davis, 46. Snyder claimed the protests intruded upon what should have been a private ceremony and sullied his memory of the event.

Attorneys for the church said in closing arguments Tuesday that the burial was a public event and that even abhorrent points of view are protected by the First Amendment, which guarantees freedom of speech and religion.

In his closing arguments during the punitive damages phase, plaintiff attorney Craig Trebilcock described church members as bullies who "seek out those among us who are at the weakest point in our lives."

"That's why they've gotten away with it until this point," the attorney said, adding that grieving families were too weak to fight back "until this man."

Defense lawyer Jonathan Katz reminded jurors that punitive damages are designed to deter future conduct, but not bankrupt or financially destroy.

It was unclear if the plaintiffs will be able to collect the damages awarded.

The defense attorney said the assets of the church and the three defendants are less than a million dollars and the compensatory award is about three times the defendants' net worth, mainly in homes, cars and retirement accounts.

In his rebuttal, Trebilcock said it was up to jurors to decide the truthfulness of the financial documents, noting the documents show Rebecca Phelps-Davis has $306 in the bank.

Trebilcock noted Phelps-Davis is a practicing attorney and pointed to testimony by the defendants showing how much they traveled to spread their message.

"Rebecca Phelps has $306? She must be using Priceline.com. It doesn't make any sense."

The attorney urged jurors to determine an amount "that says don't do this in Maryland again. Do not bring your circus of hate to Maryland again."

The church has about 75 members.

Earlier, church members staged a demonstration outside the federal courthouse, which is located on a busy thoroughfare a few blocks west of Baltimore's Inner Harbor, while passing motorists honked and shouted insults.

Church founder Fred Phelps held a sign reading " is your enemy," while his daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper stood on an American flag while carrying a sign that read " hates *** enablers." Members of the group sang " Hates America,"' to the tune of " Bless America."
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great video, but the bikers are the bad guys in this one Rael General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 02-09-2011 07:07 PM
these guys had a bad day Badzx14r Off Topic 2 11-12-2010 05:44 PM
guys gf gets puched....whoops both guys flip326 Off Topic 5 10-01-2006 10:58 PM
this guys good.. Lafonda McNasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 12-19-2005 06:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #2
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!
 
RinasDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,563


Bike(s):
10 Speed :(









WOW! they proabably don't even have that amount to even pay! does this mean it's the end of westboro? Hopefully they crawl into a gutter and die

edit: IM really glad someone stepped up to the plate and pwned them. I was thinking more along the lines of violence! But this will do.
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:29 AM   #3
Intermission
Pure Awesome
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sugar Land SS&M
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 2,646

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2009 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:2007 Kawasaki zx-6r
SOLD:1999 YZ-125
SOLD:2004 Can-o-Tuna

Member Garage


I'm glad, those people make me sick.
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:30 AM   #4
J-Row
Gold Member®
 
J-Row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,406

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 1000RR, 2006 1000RR (STOLEN)









I think that those ppl disgrace the US and that if they have a problem with my country then they can get the out of it!!!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/jrow1000rr
PGR #121546
J-Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:33 AM   #5
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,663

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









With luck, thats the first of many lawsuits against them.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:36 AM   #6
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,183

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Wasn't there a a special that I actually saw on youtube about the most hated family in America? I remember them protesting against the same things and said people who supported the soldiers in Iraq were supporters of homosexuality. Stupids fukin idiots!!
__________________
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #7
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
With luck, thats the first of many lawsuits against them.
I hope so. Let the USA, whom they hate so much, beat them into non-existance with lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #8
Kinny
AONNOG
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,368


Bike(s):
None









Send a message via AIM to Kinny
If they love their so much, someone should send them on a one way trip to Iraq to go see their .
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #9
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
 
ArturoC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 23,248


Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage





Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Awesome!
__________________
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #10
J-Row
Gold Member®
 
J-Row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,406

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 1000RR, 2006 1000RR (STOLEN)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny View Post
If they love their so much, someone should send them on a one way trip to Iraq to go see their .
+1
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/jrow1000rr
PGR #121546
J-Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM   #11
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









to be fair though, Does hate fa.gs
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM   #12
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post
leaders of a fundamentalist church had invaded the family's privacy and inflicted emotional distress when they picketed the Marine's funeral.
And this would be why we joined the PGR...
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #13
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
And this would be why we joined the PGR...


Taken from the PGR Website:

Several people have asked how the Patriot Guard Riders got started. Here’s what we’ve been able to piece together. If anyone can give us more details, it would be greatly appreciated.

It all started back in early August of 2005 with the American Legion Riders chapter 136 from Kansas. They were appalled to hear that a fallen hero’s memory was being tarnished by misguided religious zealots who were protesting at funerals. They decided to do something about it. At the ALR 136 August meeting, Director: Chuck " Pappy " Barshney appointed members, Terry “Darkhorse” Houck, Cregg “Bronco 6” Hansen, Steve “McDaddy” McDonald, and Bill ”Wild Bill” Logan to form a committee to strategize and form a battle plan to combat Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church.

When they heard that the WBC was going to protest at the Funeral of Sgt. John Doles in Chelsea, Oklahoma, they established a Mission Statement, which included getting the families permission and contacting Law Enforcement and other Motorcycle Groups in Oklahoma. They agreed that their ultimate goal was to get veterans and motorcycle organizations involved in every state so that each state could handle the situation internally and not rely on other states to do the job. They were very successful in mustering riders to honor Sgt. Doles and limiting the intrusion by the WBC.

After the Chelsea Mission the Kansas American Legion Riders wanted all Motorcycle Groups/ Organizations to be recognized. On the 18th of October 2005 the Patriot Guard name was established and was announced on the 27th of October 2005 to the 100 + motorcyclists present at the Tonganoxie Mission to Honor Spc Lucas Frantz.

Following the missions in South Haven, KS and a later ride in Edmond, OK, Jeff “Twister” Brown, from Broken Arrow, OK, decided to do more than just ride. He saw a need to get a strong nation-wide communications and recruiting program in place. He contacted the original AL riders in Kansas and told them of his plans. They openly shared their experiences, suggestions, and encouragement. Within a matter of days, Brown had formed the Patriot Guard Riders and began a nation-wide campaign to garner support.

Similarly, after a mission ride in Greeley, CO, Hugh Knaus and Jason “Waldo” Wallin answered the call of the newly formed Patriot Guard Riders, becoming the national webmaster and communications director, respectively. Within a matter of days, a mission statement was refined and a website was built, rebuilt, and launched. A call immediately went out to individual riders and groups across the nation to join and ride with the PGR. State Captains were recruited to work more closely with the members in their area.

The growth has been phenomenal. Within a week their membership included many riders from associations like the VFW, American Legion, Rolling Thunder, ABATE, Combat Vets Motorcycle Association, Intruder Alert, Leathernecks Motorcycle Club, and almost five hundred individual riders. To the credit of Hugh and “Waldo”, the PGR website had received almost 566,000 hits in the first two weeks! Patriots from all over America and several foreign countries responded. Emails were pouring in from people wanting to support and join the newly formed PGR.

So, that’s a pretty concise picture of where we came from and where we are today. A great deal of credit goes to that small group of Kansas American Legion Riders, but none of this could have ever been accomplished without the patriot member who takes time out of their life to honor a fallen soldier and their family.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I just received the following letter from Mike Minor, National President of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. It goes even deeper into the roots of patriots honoring fallen American heroes. Thanks to Mike and all his members, as well as all the other organizations who led the way and continue to honor those men and women who have paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

Jeff



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for honoring our Veterans who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us and our Nation. You have come a very long way in a very short time. I hope we, together, can continue to serve as a forward guard for them and help to get legislation passed to prevent the likes of the WBC from dishonoring these Veterans or this great nation.

I have been reading through your website, I noticed on the history that no one knew exactly how the honoring of fallen Heroes started. I was there at the first funeral where Veteran Riders of several groups came together to act as a shield and to show respect to the families of the Fallen Heroes.

The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association made the first ride in July of this year (2005) for SPC Meyers of St Joseph Mo. Because we are rather small in comparison to many of the Veterans organizations across the country we invited anyone and everyone we could think of, these included members of the VFW, American Legion, Leathernecks MC, Vietnam Vet MC and anyone who wanted to ride with us were invited to come along. I was told later we were 20 in number.

We also made the trip to Tonganoxie KS for SPC Frantz on Friday where the High school retired his number on the football team and again for the funeral the following week. It was there we met an American Legion Rider, his name now evades me. He said he would contact his chapter and return for the funeral the following week. He held true to his word in a big way.

After the funeral in St Joseph we contacted our membership through out the country, we told them to watch the WBC for protests in their area. From that start it has ballooned into something well beyond our expectations.

The Patriot Guard has done very well, together I believe we can make a very big difference, not just in thwarting the WBC but in giving some assurance to the families that their son or daughter's self sacrifice won't go unnoticed or be forgotten.

Thanks again,

Mike (Gunner) Minor
Combat Veterans Motorcycle Assn., National President
MO Chapter
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #14
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











dumb **** mother ****ers deserve to be ****ing shot
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #15
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02 View Post
to be fair though, Does hate fa.gs
Hate? Or dislike?
__________________
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #16
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
Hate? Or dislike?
i would say hate......dont ask me for an explanation do your own reasearch
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #17
Crystalline
Can't ride now...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,376

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1











Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
i would say hate......dont ask me for an explanation do your own reasearch
HOW RUDE!

don't talk to me. DON'T TALK TO ME!

__________________
Crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:40 PM   #18
Whorenet
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NWC
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,903


Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come









User is banned

.
Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #19
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
HOW RUDE!

don't talk to me. DON'T TALK TO ME!

:/:
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:59 PM   #20
Cherub
FTP
 
Cherub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 11,832


Bike(s):
06 Raven R6




Member Garage





Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post


Taken from the PGR Website:

Several people have asked how the Patriot Guard Riders got started. Here’s what we’ve been able to piece together. If anyone can give us more details, it would be greatly appreciated.

It all started back in early August of 2005 with the American Legion Riders chapter 136 from Kansas. They were appalled to hear that a fallen hero’s memory was being tarnished by misguided religious zealots who were protesting at funerals. They decided to do something about it. At the ALR 136 August meeting, Director: Chuck " Pappy " Barshney appointed members, Terry “Darkhorse” Houck, Cregg “Bronco 6” Hansen, Steve “McDaddy” McDonald, and Bill ”Wild Bill” Logan to form a committee to strategize and form a battle plan to combat Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church.

When they heard that the WBC was going to protest at the Funeral of Sgt. John Doles in Chelsea, Oklahoma, they established a Mission Statement, which included getting the families permission and contacting Law Enforcement and other Motorcycle Groups in Oklahoma. They agreed that their ultimate goal was to get veterans and motorcycle organizations involved in every state so that each state could handle the situation internally and not rely on other states to do the job. They were very successful in mustering riders to honor Sgt. Doles and limiting the intrusion by the WBC.

After the Chelsea Mission the Kansas American Legion Riders wanted all Motorcycle Groups/ Organizations to be recognized. On the 18th of October 2005 the Patriot Guard name was established and was announced on the 27th of October 2005 to the 100 + motorcyclists present at the Tonganoxie Mission to Honor Spc Lucas Frantz.

Following the missions in South Haven, KS and a later ride in Edmond, OK, Jeff “Twister” Brown, from Broken Arrow, OK, decided to do more than just ride. He saw a need to get a strong nation-wide communications and recruiting program in place. He contacted the original AL riders in Kansas and told them of his plans. They openly shared their experiences, suggestions, and encouragement. Within a matter of days, Brown had formed the Patriot Guard Riders and began a nation-wide campaign to garner support.

Similarly, after a mission ride in Greeley, CO, Hugh Knaus and Jason “Waldo” Wallin answered the call of the newly formed Patriot Guard Riders, becoming the national webmaster and communications director, respectively. Within a matter of days, a mission statement was refined and a website was built, rebuilt, and launched. A call immediately went out to individual riders and groups across the nation to join and ride with the PGR. State Captains were recruited to work more closely with the members in their area.

The growth has been phenomenal. Within a week their membership included many riders from associations like the VFW, American Legion, Rolling Thunder, ABATE, Combat Vets Motorcycle Association, Intruder Alert, Leathernecks Motorcycle Club, and almost five hundred individual riders. To the credit of Hugh and “Waldo”, the PGR website had received almost 566,000 hits in the first two weeks! Patriots from all over America and several foreign countries responded. Emails were pouring in from people wanting to support and join the newly formed PGR.

So, that’s a pretty concise picture of where we came from and where we are today. A great deal of credit goes to that small group of Kansas American Legion Riders, but none of this could have ever been accomplished without the patriot member who takes time out of their life to honor a fallen soldier and their family.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I just received the following letter from Mike Minor, National President of the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. It goes even deeper into the roots of patriots honoring fallen American heroes. Thanks to Mike and all his members, as well as all the other organizations who led the way and continue to honor those men and women who have paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

Jeff



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for honoring our Veterans who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us and our Nation. You have come a very long way in a very short time. I hope we, together, can continue to serve as a forward guard for them and help to get legislation passed to prevent the likes of the WBC from dishonoring these Veterans or this great nation.

I have been reading through your website, I noticed on the history that no one knew exactly how the honoring of fallen Heroes started. I was there at the first funeral where Veteran Riders of several groups came together to act as a shield and to show respect to the families of the Fallen Heroes.

The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association made the first ride in July of this year (2005) for SPC Meyers of St Joseph Mo. Because we are rather small in comparison to many of the Veterans organizations across the country we invited anyone and everyone we could think of, these included members of the VFW, American Legion, Leathernecks MC, Vietnam Vet MC and anyone who wanted to ride with us were invited to come along. I was told later we were 20 in number.

We also made the trip to Tonganoxie KS for SPC Frantz on Friday where the High school retired his number on the football team and again for the funeral the following week. It was there we met an American Legion Rider, his name now evades me. He said he would contact his chapter and return for the funeral the following week. He held true to his word in a big way.

After the funeral in St Joseph we contacted our membership through out the country, we told them to watch the WBC for protests in their area. From that start it has ballooned into something well beyond our expectations.

The Patriot Guard has done very well, together I believe we can make a very big difference, not just in thwarting the WBC but in giving some assurance to the families that their son or daughter's self sacrifice won't go unnoticed or be forgotten.

Thanks again,

Mike (Gunner) Minor
Combat Veterans Motorcycle Assn., National President
MO Chapter

interesting Crys was telling me something about this group this morning
__________________

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy