MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
lone_rider
SDRC RouteMaster

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'08 CBR1000rr
'09 Kawi C-14 RIP

Janet Napolitano ‘Person of Interest’: ‘Not Worthy of an Answer’

I think I'm more surprised that this was on Yahoo! than her response.

http://news.yahoo.com/janet-napolita...170421005.html

A visibly irritated Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer a Republican congressman's questions about the possible deportation of the Saudi national questioned as a witness in the Boston Marathon bombings.

Napolitano called South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan's question "so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it's just not worthy of an answer."

"We have someone who's being deported due to national security concerns," Duncan had said during a Capitol Hill hearing Thursday. "We've got this guy who was there, we know he was there...and yet we're going to deport him? We're going to remove him from the scene?"

"If I might, I am unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston," Napolitano said.

"He is being deported," Duncan said.

Napolitano said as she understood it, the man was not technically a person of interest or a suspect, and "this is is an example of why it is so important to let law enforcement do its job."

"I want them to do their job," Duncan said. "Wouldn't you agree with me that it's negligent for us as an American administration to deport someone who was reportedly at the scene of the bombing and we're going to deport him, not to be able to question him anymore?"

"I am not going to answer that question it is so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it's just not worthy of an answer...there's been so much reported on this that's been wrong I can't even begin to tell you, congressman," Napolitano replied. "We will provide you with accurate information as it becomes available."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-of-an-answer/
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Person of interest named in deadly drug deal NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 07-20-2015 06:20 PM
Person of interest sought in fatal shooting NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 05-21-2015 05:10 PM
Person of interest wanted in shooting death of man NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 11-06-2013 09:00 AM
Person of interest in Montrose murder arrested in California NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 10-24-2013 09:00 AM
'Person of interest' in rapes taken into custody NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 09-06-2013 01:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
green600
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

User is banned

green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Jredford
Rotsevnieht

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2016 KTM 1290 SA
Ninja 300 Racer
CRF450X
SV 650 junker
CRMA Lic #622

We'd be lucky if this incompetent moron (NEPAL TANTO) was only stupid.

She exemplifies the daily double because she is stupid AND incompetent.

"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in 'Le Mans'
Jredford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #4
paniro187

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2004 zx10r widow maker

Plenty illegals commit crimes here in Houston but never get reported......:/

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jredford View Post
We'd be lucky if this incompetent moron (NEPAL TANTO) was only stupid.

She exemplifies the daily double because she is stupid AND incompetent.
cedestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
WoodElf
Coming back to life

I heard the Blaze report saying that all this was being covered up, but never saw the proof they were talking about. Beck kept saying that one of their reporters was going to cover the story, but I couldn't find a link to said story...

If anyone has a link I would be very interested in seeing it.
WoodElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
MadseasoN

Feedback Rating: (1)

We have this multi-billion dollar agency (DHS) that's supposed to protect us from terrorists. Apparently they didn't do their job. So who gets fired? Nobody.
MadseasoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #8
TigerGenetics

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2008 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadseasoN View Post
We have this multi-billion dollar agency (DHS) that's supposed to protect us from terrorists. Apparently they didn't do their job. So who gets fired? Nobody.
They are too busy watching the gun-crazy religious right-wing extremists that haven't hurt a fly to bother with actual threats.
TigerGenetics is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement