MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #21
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
Wow! When I was told to back off of you, it was mentioned that you ARE white!

Either way...
Oh, so if Iím white im more tolerated?

WTF!
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jimmy Kimmel quits feud with Sean Hannity, apologizes for Melania Trump jokes NewsBot Entertainment 0 04-08-2018 09:50 PM
Sean Hannity pointed a gun at Juan... NewsBot Entertainment 0 03-17-2017 09:10 AM
Sean Hannity sorry for fake story on... NewsBot Entertainment 0 11-02-2016 12:30 PM
Fox News Host(Hannity) Falsifies Footage... JSki The Circus 23 11-13-2009 03:08 PM
Sean Hannity show going on right now txferrari The Circus 20 10-18-2008 02:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #22
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I have met you and your not black. Not sure about the hispanic part either. I really don't what you are. What do you put when you fill out a census form?
Dude, I
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #23
gixxerbill
Senior Member
 
gixxerbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North Corpus Christi
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 9,498

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper







Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Dude, I
and did your keyboard run out of ink "I" what?
gixxerbill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #24
JAXPOTD
X 610 mat rempit
 
JAXPOTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: B/W8 & I10
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 899

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
PCX 150









Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
nothing racial in my thinking that you as an individual are trouble making who lacks class and is anything but an asset to this site.
>>> bucketonuts needs help ... this forum keeps him off the streets ... without this forum he'd be flip flopping around some man place admiring packages ... he feels safe in internetville where even closet cases can pretend they're bad to the bone MFs ... the poor wad face wakes up to nothing > drivels thru menial days & goes to sleep in a pool of self abuse ... i've said rosaries for him i've vouched for him & i was even going to intro him to MM at COTA ... if your a real christer like the gixxerman you need to dial up some novenas for him ... without MH the bucketonuts would an invisible occurrence
__________________
SEMPER WHY ?
JAXPOTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #25
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Simply donít reply?

How about that?

Amazes me whatís tolerated and whatís not.

Perhaps if I was white Iíd be in another board personality status.

Hypocrites!
Then it is confirmed. You only post for attention.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:28 PM   #26
Toe
et vincere nemo dividat
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 15,999

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
Ducati multistrada
BMW k 1600 GTL exclusive :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXPOTD View Post
>>> bucketonuts needs help ... this forum keeps him off the streets ... without this forum he'd be flip flopping around some man place admiring packages ... he feels safe in internetville where even closet cases can pretend they're bad to the bone MFs ... the poor wad face wakes up to nothing > drivels thru menial days & goes to sleep in a pool of self abuse ... i've said rosaries for him i've vouched for him & i was even going to intro him to MM at COTA ... if your a real christer like the gixxerman you need to dial up some novenas for him ... without MH the bucketonuts would an invisible occurrence
brilliant.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
Toe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:29 PM   #27
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Find it odd how combative some of you are against those not exactly like you.
__________________
The Real Troll Brostien, playing them like a fiddle.

MH Member: "The hate group quit posting because of you".
Me: Hold my beer...
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #28
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Find it odd how combative some of you are against those not exactly like you.
I have only objected to your abbusive demeanor and responded to offensive posts that you have made over and over. You invite these responses with great ferver and it is now very obvious that it is your intention to disrupt conversations that differ from YOU. Your advice to me is to simply not reply. You should take your own advice. You even managed to get Obed engaged and I didnít think that would be achieved very easily. I think I gave you kudos before, but I will do it again. This does drive user activity.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #29
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Cain, look at your post history lay six months. You only contribute to drama threads. But yet have the audacity to question my contributions here?

My posts are in line with the other four top contributes. Bet yet Iím targeted.

Hypocrites.
__________________
The Real Troll Brostien, playing them like a fiddle.

MH Member: "The hate group quit posting because of you".
Me: Hold my beer...
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:39 PM   #30
Toe
et vincere nemo dividat
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 15,999

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
Ducati multistrada
BMW k 1600 GTL exclusive :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 7cain View Post
I have only objected to your abbusive demeanor and responded to offensive posts that you have made over and over. You invite these responses with great ferver and it is now very obvious that it is your intention to disrupt conversations that differ from YOU. Your advice to me is to simply not reply. You should take your own advice. You even managed to get Obed engaged and I didnít think that would be achieved very easily. I think I gave you kudos before, but I will do it again. This does drive user activity.
Same ol victim salad sammich he's been serving up for years.

That nutty flavor gets old after a few bites...
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
Toe is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 05:41 PM   #31
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


I don’t need to look, I have a life outside of MH. It is a platform that I use to observe interesting topics and behaviors. I don’t need to “contribute” to moto related topics that have not already been addressed, answered, and resolved. I DONT use this as a platform to reiterate my opinion and respond to every thread in an attempt to get a rise out of people.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 05:45 PM   #32
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Quote:
Originally Posted by 7cain View Post
I donít need to look, I have a life outside of MH. It is a platform that I use to observe interesting topics and behaviors. I donít need to ďcontributeĒ to moto related topics that have not already been addressed, answered, and resolved. I DONT use this as a platform to reiterate my opinion and respond to every thread in an attempt to get a rise out of people.
Great so you are just an ?

Then be gone and possibly leave me alone and end this man crush you have on me?
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:47 PM   #33
BuckNut
Bye, Felicia!
 
BuckNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,355


Bike(s):
A Few









Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe View Post
Same ol victim salad sammich he's been serving up for years.

That nutty flavor gets old after a few bites...
Nothing but love for you Brian. Funny how you didnít take me up on my last challenge I posed to you.
BuckNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #34
Toe
et vincere nemo dividat
 
Toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: seabrook tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 15,999

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
Ducati multistrada
BMW k 1600 GTL exclusive :)






Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Nothing but love for you Brian. Funny how you didnít take me up on my last challenge I posed to you.
I must have missed it.
__________________
KEEP YOUR PRIVATE OFF THE INTERNET FOLKS!
Toe is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 06:26 PM   #35
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Great so you are just an ?

Then be gone and possibly leave me alone and end this man crush you have on me?
Thereís that name calling!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:33 PM   #36
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


At the risk of being on topic, did you hear what Hannity said or are you just injecting yourself into the topic again? Hannity said it was hypocritical of kemmil to make fun of the First Lady when he has recently joined the women’s march against the objectification of them, yet hosted the man show. Don’t be so dense.

I thought the calling out was appropriate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:41 PM   #37
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 13,668


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'17 Triumph Thruxton R
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Oh, so if I’m white im more tolerated?

WTF!
I don't know where you got any of that!
I was just surprised you said, "...if I was white...", since i was warned by admin to back away from you and he said you are white.
Don't know what to think.

For you to assume I meant if you were white you'd be more accepted is bizarre and a little unsettling.
__________________
Asphalt is for racing... dirt is for growing potatoes. - J. Diester
When seconds count... the police are only minutes away.
Grow up and be a productive member of society already.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 07:44 PM   #38
7cain
Resident Ginja
 
7cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 5,534

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 ZX6R




Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
I don't know where you got any of that!
I was just surprised you said, "...if I was white...", since i was warned by admin to back away from you and he said you are white.
Don't know what to think.

For you to assume I meant if you were white you'd be more accepted is bizarre and a little unsettling.
But the unsettling part is what drives user activity.

Hook, line, and sinker.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum
... your is sexy. i want it.
FELIS DEMULCTA MITIS (translation: A stroked cat is gentle)

SBN blade specialist.
7cain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #39
upononer6
Senior Member
 
upononer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: league city
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,096


Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50








Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNut View Post
Simply donít reply?

How about that?

Amazes me whatís tolerated and whatís not.

Perhaps if I was white Iíd be in another board personality status.

Hypocrites!
Another racist remark. Another thread you have completely . Move along snowflake play victim elsewhere
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:22 AM   #40
upononer6
Senior Member
 
upononer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: league city
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,096


Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50








Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
I don't know where you got any of that!
I was just surprised you said, "...if I was white...", since i was warned by admin to back away from you and he said you are white.
Don't know what to think.

For you to assume I meant if you were white you'd be more accepted is bizarre and a little unsettling.
I was also told he was "white"
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy