MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 02:50 PM   #1
zcrager

Feedback Rating: (0)

Fully Custom 96' Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800 Bobber/Cafe Racer

Year

Make
Kawasaki

Model
Vulcan Classic 800

Mileage

Asking Price
7200 (Negotiable)

Contact Info
djzachcrager@yahoo.com

***FOR SALE*** This is a Fully Custom built (from the ground up) Bobber/Cafe Racer from Motorcycles Unlimited shop using a 96' Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800 frame. This is a 850 CC engine with brand new gears so this motorcycle rides amazing and is very smooth and fast to ride. Everything on the motorcycle is either re-built, brand new parts, or custom made to fit this motorcycle. Everything is brand new down to the Nuts & Bolts. It was a custom built build that took close to 2 years to finish and this Bobber/Cafe Racer build is a one of a kind motorcycle that has a Satin Black custom paint job with powder coated new rims that are a ford grabber blue with gloss black Spokes/Nipples. The race stripes, number, and logos are all Vinyl Wrap and can be taken off easily. The bike has a hard tail look but is actually softtail. It has new custom gears, custom and hidden speedometer, and hidden buttons for the horn, bar end blinkers, and start button using Motogadget technology. Custom Biltwell handlebars, a new headlight, custom peanut tank with indentions, new tires, new rims and spokes, new custom stitched seat with springs, new adjustable clutch lever and hand brake, hidden speedo attached to the tank, Joe Florida LED light kit, a small rear sissy bar, LED rear brake lights, custom license plate holder. The motorcycle has all new bearings and new bolts and nuts, custom exhaust with a loud pipe sound wrapped in black exhaust wrap. Everything from the bottom of the bike to the top has been re-done and fixed and 90% of the bike has brand new parts. All nuts and bolts and other parts are gloss black with the tank, side pieces, seat pan, mesh radiator grill, and rear fender painted satin black. The bike was tuned perfectly and sounds amazing. It only has just 1300 miles and the motorcycle has been garage parked with a cover over it at all times. All work and labor was done by Motorcycles Unlimited in Houston and I have all receipts from work done for every single thing done on the bike. I am only selling my bike because I'm looking to get a new bike and don't need 2 bikes. This is a one of a kind custom build and the bike not only looks incredible, sounds amazing, but it rides like a dream and has all of the newest technology from Motogadget. This bike build has over $15000 worth of money into it, but I am willing to sell it for just $7200 and I am negotiable. Please contact me for more pics, info, and any other questions. I don't need to sell this bike as it is is a showstopper so I will only listen to real offers that are worthy of this custom build. Again, the entire build was built by Patrick and his staff at Motorcycles Unlimited Houston. Only reason I am selling is to build a new Cafe Racer project.

Zach Crager
djzachcrager@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobber pic front page pic (2-11-19).jpg
Views:	17
Size:	360.8 KB
ID:	103068   Click image for larger version

Name:	bobber pic #2 (2-11-19).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	103069   Click image for larger version