MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Classifieds > Motorcycle Gear
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
GigAg04
Chicken Stripper

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2006 50th Anniversary R6
2006 R6 (Track)
2007 FZ1
2001 FZ1

Member Garage

Joe Rocket 2 piece leathers - size 46

Item(s) For Sale (please include size):
Joe Rocket 2 piece leathers - size 46

Asking Price:
$200

Is the item new or used?
USED

I have lost weight so I am listing my track leathers for sale. I got them last year as the second owner, and lost about 35 lbs since then. I did one track day in them a year ago before they became a bit too loose. Then they hung on my gear rack.

They are clean, in great shape and fit true to size. No weird smells and kept in pet free/smoke free home. Both pants and jacket are 46. Comes with all armored inserts including back. Only ding is one of the two snap buttons on the collar snaps has popped off. Could be easily replaced, but it didn't effect performance so I never did. Jacket and pants come apart, but zip at the waist, which meets the requirements of most all track day organizations. Includes the kneepucks as shown in the first, assembled picture.

Item is located in College Station, TX but I often travel to Houston. Looking for a FTF sale, but I will ship at buyers expense. PM me or call/text 832.367.4983

$200

PM