MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2020, 01:14 PM   #21
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 BMW K1200S
1983 Kawasaki KZ750L3
1994 Honda Shadow VT600C
1995 Yamaha FJ1100
FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6 View Post
When I was watching the videos learning the dab rig seeing seasoned smokers choke I was nervous . But it wasn't too bad. 1 time so far I've heated it way too long and it burned like . But overall this CBD I've been using from extract labs has been really nice. Its good on my mind but hasn't helped the body much. The delta 8 I tried was phenomenal tho. Going today to see about the syringe for dabbing, its made by 3chi I believe..
You got to be careful over heating those coils man... You can seriously up your lungs from internal burns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?

Formally - Toe
flipstyledsm22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple bans vaping-related apps amid outbreak of vaping illnesses and deaths NewsBot Health 0 11-15-2019 11:20 AM
Can you tell which is a vaping device? NewsBot Health 0 11-12-2019 01:31 PM
Verify: What we know about the risks of vaping NewsBot Health 0 04-09-2019 04:40 PM
Vaping Vaporizers and E-cigs for dummy? Petro Off Topic 120 03-23-2017 07:07 PM
What are teens vaping? Some experts... NewsBot Health 0 08-27-2016 12:30 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2020, 02:30 PM   #22
upononer6

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
You got to be careful over heating those coils man... You can seriously up your lungs from internal burns.
Yeah I'm still trying to learn it all. But with how much better this stuff has made me feel, I am really thinking about getting an e-nail so I know its not too hot because this is going to be a part of my every day regimen. Im skeptical about the gummies even tho I've tried one that seemed to help its just nothing compared to the concentrates. This cbd im using now has helped my anxiety and helped clear my head so much that the thought of being back on the bike doesn't feel unobtainable anymore.. I have hope again.
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:02 PM   #23
green600
BYE

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
When I was watching the videos learning the dab rig seeing seasoned smokers choke I was nervous . But it wasn't too bad. 1 time so far I've heated it way too long and it burned like . But overall this CBD I've been using from extract labs has been really nice. Its good on my mind but hasn't helped the body much. The delta 8 I tried was phenomenal tho. Going today to see about the syringe for dabbing, its made by 3chi I believe..
I prefer cold start dabs these days but a nice hot dab sure hits.

Life's too short to eat dusty Parm
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:08 PM   #24
green600
BYE

Quote:
Yeah I'm still trying to learn it all. But with how much better this stuff has made me feel, I am really thinking about getting an e-nail so I know its not too hot because this is going to be a part of my every day regimen. Im skeptical about the gummies even tho I've tried one that seemed to help its just nothing compared to the concentrates. This cbd im using now has helped my anxiety and helped clear my head so much that the thought of being back on the bike doesn't feel unobtainable anymore.. I have hope again.
enails have come a long way in the last few years but I don't smoke a ton and like to torch my quartz nail after each dab. I found the enails took too much cleaning for my taste. humboldt vape tech makes some cool stuff for on the go ive been happy with their sainora.

Liked this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:09 PM   #25
green600
BYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstyledsm22 View Post
What!!! I never thought I'd be so happy to see a can of spilled beans before... But I'm pretty legit happy right now... And that's not because I'm stoned... Well... Maybe a little
I'm going to see if I can get this to make sense to me in about an hour.

Old 10-06-2020, 05:21 PM   #26
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
Originally Posted by green600 View Post
I prefer cold start dabs these days but a nice hot dab sure hits.
No clue what that means haha
Old 10-07-2020, 10:02 AM   #27
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
enails have come a long way in the last few years but I don't smoke a ton and like to torch my quartz nail after each dab. I found the enails took too much cleaning for my taste. humboldt vape tech makes some cool stuff for on the go ive been happy with their sainora.
off topic on the enails but have you seen this speech about the endocannabanoid system?
Old 10-08-2020, 04:42 PM   #28
green600
BYE

Quote:
No clue what that means haha
throw the extract into the quartz nail with it cold.

Then heat the walls and then below until it starts to boil.

makes it easier on the lungs and throat and you can get 2-6 hits off it vs it being vaporized immediately.

Old 10-08-2020, 04:45 PM   #29
green600
BYE

Quote:
https://youtu.be/oJbOQ9P2NYQ off topic on the enails but have you seen this speech about the endocannabanoid system?
That's amazing im going to watch the whole video later.

Natural medicine is fascinating

Liked this post:
Old 10-08-2020, 04:45 PM   #30
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
throw the extract into the quartz nail with it cold.

Then heat the walls and then below until it starts to boil.

makes it easier on the lungs and throat and you can get 2-6 hits off it vs it being vaporized immediately.
I watched a few videos on it. I have a sinus infection but once it goes away I'm gonna try it

Advertisement