MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2020, 02:49 AM   #41
bloi

Feedback Rating: (0)

bloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South Korean virus cases jump again; China counts 150 more virus deaths NewsBot Health 0 02-23-2020 11:01 PM
First report of human Keystone virus found in Florida teen NewsBot Health 0 06-22-2018 12:52 PM
New, fast-acting drug offers novel way to combat flu virus NewsBot Health 0 02-13-2018 06:30 AM
Florida finds Zika virus in trapped... NewsBot Health 0 09-01-2016 11:30 AM
Florida Time Lapse - Driving through Florida 6 Hours in 6 Minutes hughes40 Off Topic 7 02-17-2009 08:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-22-2020, 04:41 PM   #42
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirehead View Post
all I know is it took me 3 weeks to get a mask once the government "changed" their mind on it. but they knew what was up. We needed mask but didn't have them.

"Greatest country in the world" with the world's largest defense budget, and it's citizens couldnt get an 11 cent mask for weeks and forever for testing. what a show. right. I'm glad this wasn't worse.

if only there had been previous pandemics to teach us a lesson
If its not so great, leave. I'll buy your 1 way ticket. Otherwise do what you can to not be such a and hate your country the way you do. Your lucky to have the privilege to say the you do about your country. Other places don't have it so well. Be grateful for what you do have.
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:26 PM   #43
tirehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6 View Post
If its not so great, leave. I'll buy your 1 way ticket. Otherwise do what you can to not be such a and hate your country the way you do. Your lucky to have the privilege to say the you do about your country. Other places don't have it so well. Be grateful for what you do have.
oh shut up you flip flopping maga hypocrites .....which is it .... is america great or is it not great? can I speak freely or should I leave if I disagree with something?

you morons contradict yourselves all the time. the fair weathered patriotism is old
tirehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #44
8BALLER
dead man

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Suz DRZ400 SM

Quote:
oh shut up you flip flopping maga hypocrites .....which is it .... is america great or is it not great? can I speak freely or should I leave if I disagree with something?

you morons contradict yourselves all the time. the fair weathered patriotism is old
>>> what do you ride ... do you carry ... psalm 147:3
Old 05-22-2020, 10:49 PM   #45
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:

I'm not complaining. If you this this country isn't great, leave. Simple. I didn't like Obama but I NEVER said the country wasn't great. Im not a childish fool. Speak freely, I do believe in that. But if you dont like it here feel free to leave. Otherwise you are just a coward.

Saying that conservatives are hypocrites is hypocritical itself. Your hatred for Trump makes you a fool. None of us think hes perfect. I haven't seen anyone here claim he is. You are just too far stuck in MSM propaganda land to have a rational thought.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:10 PM   #46
flipstyledsm22
Lets go fishing!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2007 BMW K1200S
1994 Honda Shadow VLX600
FLSTC Pro-Street Chopper - SOLD
1964 Tote Gote - SOLD
2003 GSXR600 - SOLD

Send a message via Yahoo to flipstyledsm22
AND.... This is why politics and religion are sore subjects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I hate perma bans they are sooo...permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe View Post
Alright who did it?

Formally - Toe
flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:02 AM   #47
tirehead

Quote:
I'm not complaining. If you this this country isn't great, leave. Simple. I didn't like Obama but I NEVER said the country wasn't great. Im not a childish fool. Speak freely, I do believe in that. But if you dont like it here feel free to leave. Otherwise you are just a coward.

Saying that conservatives are hypocrites is hypocritical itself. Your hatred for Trump makes you a fool. None of us think hes perfect. I haven't seen anyone here claim he is. You are just too far stuck in MSM propaganda land to have a rational thought.
I'm not talking about conservatives. I'm talking about you maga goons that call it patriotism when you agree and hatred when you don't

Dislike this land? Have complaints? Then you should leave sir. Your hatred for the king makes you a fool! You are too far gone in propaganda for rational thought and shall be disregarded!

You're a red coat and don't even know it

Last edited by tirehead; 05-23-2020 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:27 AM   #48
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
I'm not talking about conservatives. I'm talking about you maga goons that call it patriotism when you agree and hatred when you don't

Dislike this land? Have complaints? Then you should leave sir. Your hatred for the king makes you a fool! You are too far gone in propaganda for rational thought and shall be disregarded!

You dwelling on "The king" and only having negative to say is hatred, Not just cuz you dont like his policies and disagree. If this place isn't that great, name somewhere you would have it better.

You're a coward and don't even know it. Grow up little man.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:36 AM   #49
Miloman

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Honda 50
Bugatti veyron ss (sold)
Dodge Tomahawk (sold)
Ducati desmosedici RR (sold)
MTT turbine bike (sold)

Quote:

I donít always pick new friends, but if I had to choose between a ďpatriotic maga goonĒ, or a habitual anonymous complainer - I pick maga goon... and dos equies
Click image for larger version

Name:	E1EDB8F0-29BD-424E-AA1A-08B866CFD2B1.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	105865
Miloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 01:33 AM   #50
tirehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloman View Post
I don’t always pick new friends, but if I had to choose between a “patriotic maga goon”, or a habitual anonymous complainer - I pick maga goon... and dos equies
Attachment 105865
thats bologna! trump has already demonstrated there is no level of too much complaining-crying-whining-and-bullshit from one person you won't tolerate:::::::::as long as you agree
Old 05-24-2020, 08:27 PM   #51
sullivan

Bike(s):
2008 Ninja EX650R
2005 Yamaha YZ250F

Saw some photos of Galveston being packed this weekend. Looks like the hot spot moved from Florida to our front yards... So far I am glad I am in Saudi, watching what happens when everyone goes back out.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:43 PM   #52
bloi

Old 05-24-2020, 10:14 PM   #53
NextTime

Experience: 5 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloi View Post
Which is it - 100,000 or incalculable? NYT...garbage.
Seems we have a couple of new joiners complaining a lot about America...hmmmmmmm.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 10:22 PM   #54
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTime View Post
Which is it - 100,000 or incalculable? NYT...garbage.
Seems we have a couple of new joiners complaining a lot about America...hmmmmmmm.
But too to leave. They are on AE accounts because they are cowards, much like why they won't find somewhere "better" since it's sooooooooo bad here.
Old 05-24-2020, 10:27 PM   #55
upononer6

Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50

No one was ready for this no matter who was in office. It would have been the same . Maybe next time dont fight so hard when he wanted to close the borders back in January or February.

These clowns can't get this man's name out of their mouth.
Liked this post:
Old 05-25-2020, 01:42 AM   #56
bloi

Old 05-25-2020, 01:48 AM   #57
bloi

Quote:
No one was ready for this no matter who was in office. It would have been the same . Maybe next time dont fight so hard when he wanted to close the borders back in January or February.

These clowns can't get this man's name out of their mouth.
Old 05-25-2020, 03:55 AM   #58
Cello

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
2019 Kaw Ninja 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullivan View Post
Saw some photos of Galveston being packed this weekend. Looks like the hot spot moved from Florida to our front yards... So far I am glad I am in Saudi, watching what happens when everyone goes back out.
I was down there last weekend. I thought riding later in the day would be nice; cooler night air, pleasant sound of waves rolling in...

Nope. Full of joggers screaming, cursing, and blasting music while crowds of people stumbled off the sidewalk and into the street. The stink of weed was so heavy it really felt hard to breathe in the helmet. Galveston has been infested.
Cello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 11:48 PM   #59
bloi

Old 05-25-2020, 11:57 PM   #60
bloi

Advertisement