MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









**** I am not a THUG*****

Well I received a few pm's yesterday asking me if I was a thug. No I am a thug, I am just a normal Joe, that works hard for everything that I have ( even though its not much) But I earn it the hard way.

Yes Ive been in a few fights, but its always been for a reason. So please dont paint a bad image of me.

Matter of fact I am a nerd, I work all day and school all night.
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thug love? BYRDMAN Off Topic 17 03-23-2013 01:30 AM
The thug is STRONG with this one... SBK Pilot Off Topic 3 04-18-2012 08:57 AM
The Thug Report DSL_PWR Off Topic 4 04-04-2012 08:15 AM
Shorty wanna thug Bevo Off Topic 20 08-05-2011 05:27 PM
Dumb Thug JGrein05 Off Topic 2 04-05-2011 08:01 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
BoostJunky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,863












my bad
BoostJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
MudBug
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Most northern tip of the southside
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,878

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
1994 kawi zx7
1991 DR250



Member Garage





User is banned

.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
The Black Sheepdog
Derp
 
The Black Sheepdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,688


Bike(s):
09 600RA
06 F4i
fiddy


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to The Black Sheepdog
So what you're saying is that you're a thug, right?
__________________
SDRC
Still slow.
The Black Sheepdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #5
blends
NYYYYYYEAAOWWWWWW
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: mission bend
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 7,307

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to blends
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Spartan View Post
Well I received a few pm's yesterday asking me if I was a thug. No I am a thug, I am just a normal Joe, that works hard for everything that I have ( even though its not much) But I earn it the hard way.

Yes Ive been in a few fights, but its always been for a reason. So please dont paint a bad image of me.

Matter of fact I am a nerd, I work all day and school all night.
i thought you were john...

j/k man

i've chilled with john a few times and he ain't no thug, just cool people. nothin wrong with helpin' out a friend man. forget the haters.
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
blends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
RNcbr
THE NURSE
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 251


Bike(s):
06 cbr 600rr(gone) 07 raven R6









Send a message via Yahoo to RNcbr
I know your no thug. Just a down .

but a nerd???? IDK, you dont seem like a nerd. Most nerds cant ppick up women lol.
__________________
"YEAH IM A NURSE! SO WHAT? WANT TO FIGHT ABOUT IT" LOL
RNcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #7
shsu1k
Senior Member
 
shsu1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: where pirates go to die.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,157

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 750









yo foo, i is no thug eitha.
shsu1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:48 PM   #8
JP171
Senior Member
 
JP171's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sand Land
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,323

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
00' GSXR 750
05 636








ok so your not really a manly beer swilling thug, your a jarhead beer spilling thug that plays a nerd thug on the internet.
__________________
EMT-P for 18 yrs, EMT for 21, Fire Fighter since 1974

For those looking to give back to Texas and serve those in times of need, Join the Texas State Guard.
Locate a Recruiter http://www.gotxsg.com/join.php
JP171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBug View Post
don't lie. you just a dirty fcking thug.
what you say??? lol jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
So what you're saying is that you're a thug, right?
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blends View Post
i thought you were john...

j/k man

i've chilled with john a few times and he ain't no thug, just cool people. nothin wrong with helpin' out a friend man. forget the haters.
Thanks bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcbr View Post
I know your no thug. Just a down .

but a nerd???? IDK, you dont seem like a nerd. Most nerds cant pick up women lol.

Pick up women??? Oh man, yeah I wish, that is why im still single huh lol. Women dont look at me at all. but oh well. I dont blame them.
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #10
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Spartan View Post
Well I received a few pm's yesterday asking me if I was a thug. No I am a thug, I am just a normal Joe, that works hard for everything that I have ( even though its not much) But I earn it the hard way.

Yes Ive been in a few fights, but its always been for a reason. So please dont paint a bad image of me.

Matter of fact I am a nerd, I work all day and school all night.
From what I read it seems you are just a good guy that was looking out for a friend!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #11
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by JP171 View Post
ok so your not really a manly beer swilling thug, your a jarhead beer spilling thug that plays a nerd thug on the internet.
Naw just a Jarhead, College student, broke , ugly lol.
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
JOEBUSA
Senior Member
 
JOEBUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The REEVER
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,862

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R


Member Garage





Never met you, but your ok in my book!
JOEBUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #13
JMAC
Senior Member
 
JMAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,903


Bike(s):
Ninja









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
From what I read it seems you are just a good guy that was looking out for a friend!
exactly
JMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #14
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBUSA View Post
Never met you, but your ok in my book!
Il be at sunnys shop today, welcome to chill with me and a few friends if you want to?
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
evobusa7
<(<-_->)>
 
evobusa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: houston\deer park
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,743


Bike(s):
07 crf 50cc (88cc) stunt









Send a message via Yahoo to evobusa7
Sup thug pp1 tonight lets ride
__________________
EVERYONE!! THOMASNINJA650R IS PLANNING TO GET A BUSA......PSSS PASS IT ON
evobusa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #16
JOEBUSA
Senior Member
 
JOEBUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The REEVER
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,862

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Spartan View Post
Il be at sunnys shop today, welcome to chill with me and a few friends if you want to?
What time? I need to get the busa out for a bit
JOEBUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:54 PM   #17
bikes~r~hot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Im sure ur not a thug
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
evobusa7
<(<-_->)>
 
evobusa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: houston\deer park
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,743


Bike(s):
07 crf 50cc (88cc) stunt









Send a message via Yahoo to evobusa7
Ill be there at 6 picking up my


Busa busa busa
__________________
EVERYONE!! THOMASNINJA650R IS PLANNING TO GET A BUSA......PSSS PASS IT ON
evobusa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #19
logan5
Senior Member
 
logan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 5,816


Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s









Sunny's like 10 minutes from work ... sometimes I go over there at lunch just to hang out. He's good people and apparently so are you... everyone's gotta have a thug friend to back'm up
__________________
Ben Franklin once told us that “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.”
"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt" Herbert Hoover
logan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #20
JOEBUSA
Senior Member
 
JOEBUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The REEVER
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,862

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
'08 Busa 186 HP
'07 Raptor 700 (quad)
'09 CRF450R


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Sunny's like 10 minutes from work ... sometimes I go over there at lunch just to hang out. He's good people and apparently so are you... everyone's gotta have a thug friend to back'm up
Logan5, Where do you work?
JOEBUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy