MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2019, 06:57 AM   #1
testiesalmon

Feedback Rating: (0)

MSRH Ridesmart 09.29.19

Had a great weekend with ridesmart on the GSXR. Managed to set a lap in the 1.43's, which I was more than happy about. Looking forward to getting out there again later in the year.

testiesalmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need Ridesmart Lvl 2 MSRH Feb 13 Boxerboy2 Taking it to the Track 218 02-13-2017 12:19 PM
Ridesmart MSRH 3/28/15 ArkansasDave Taking it to the Track 12 04-08-2015 06:42 AM
Ridesmart MSRH How was it? Jemmons Taking it to the Track 10 07-16-2013 09:18 PM
Ridesmart MSRH - June 23th - RideSmart is back floyd600 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 307 07-01-2012 09:18 PM
MSRH Nov 1 ridesmart Solracer Ridesmart Motorcycle School 265 12-23-2008 03:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2019, 09:35 PM   #2
ConcordEagle

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Ducati 749
Ducati Monster 796
Yamaha R3
BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by testiesalmon View Post
Had a great weekend with ridesmart on the GSXR. Managed to set a lap in the 1.43's, which I was more than happy about. Looking forward to getting out there again later in the year.
Awesome riding, awesome lap times, and awesome video editing. Is that the new gopro 7 Black? That 4kp60 butter-smooth resolution looks spectacular in my 75" Sony! Thank you for sharing
ConcordEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:48 PM   #3
testiesalmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcordEagle View Post
Awesome riding, awesome lap times, and awesome video editing. Is that the new gopro 7 Black? That 4kp60 butter-smooth resolution looks spectacular in my 75" Sony! Thank you for sharing
It is mate, the GP7 with stabilization turned on comes out great. Chews batteries like buggery however.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #4
ConcordEagle

Bike(s):
Ducati 749
Ducati Monster 796
Yamaha R3
BMW S1000RR

Quote:
It is mate, the GP7 with stabilization turned on comes out great. Chews batteries like buggery however.
It's worth it, I used your video to demo my home theater setup to my friends the other day, blew them away. Did you have to splice together the files during editing or does the gopro7 create one contiguous file now?
Old 10-10-2019, 02:56 PM   #5
testiesalmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcordEagle View Post
It's worth it, I used your video to demo my home theater setup to my friends the other day, blew them away. Did you have to splice together the files during editing or does the gopro7 create one contiguous file now?
Ha, awesome. No you need to merge, as I think GoPro use a file format which can't save over 4 gig. I use ffmpeg to concat the files together.

I actually was going to make a video on how I have created these using dashware. I recorded a few steps last weekend, and probably will be able to get the others done this weekend.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #6
ConcordEagle

Bike(s):
Ducati 749
Ducati Monster 796
Yamaha R3
BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Ha, awesome. No you need to merge, as I think GoPro use a file format which can't save over 4 gig. I use ffmpeg to concat the files together.

I actually was going to make a video on how I have created these using dashware. I recorded a few steps last weekend, and probably will be able to get the others done this weekend.
yes, would be great to see that, I also edit in 4k but ended up buying Cyberlink PowerDirector as the mpg output files from the Open Source tools were not working right on Youtube. That was last year, I'm sure they've updated since, would save me a lot of time if I could script everything

Advertisement