MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic > The Circus
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
So who was George Floyd?

For those of you that aren't familiar with Candice Owens, she is a bit of a unicorn. She is a Black Conservative, Millennial, and a good talker that has her act together. So who was George Floyd, that paragon of virtue that the world feels ought to be canonized? Give this a view. It starts a little slow, but hang around for the finish.


Randy
Randyjaco is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
‘Be Someone’ bridge now bears George Floyd’s name NewsBot Houston - Local News 1 06-30-2020 06:34 PM
Thousands march in Katy to honor George Floyd NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-04-2020 10:03 PM
Joel Osteen says George Floyd's death won't 'be in vain' NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-02-2020 03:01 PM
What to know before you go to Tuesday's George Floyd march in downtown Houston NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 06-01-2020 07:01 PM
George Floyd's funeral to be held in Houston NewsBot Houston - Local News 0 05-30-2020 05:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2020, 04:49 PM   #2
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 129












I don't care what she has to say or whether george was a saint or satan.

he shouldn't have been killed. end of story.
tirehead is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 05:20 PM   #3
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
Yeah, why change your prejudice✌
Randyjaco is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #4
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 129












Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
Yeah, why change your prejudice✌
Shes played out. Everytime a black guy gets ran over, fox is there to pay her to coddle and remind white boomers the real problem is also in the black community.

same old tired that's helped this country get nowhere.
tirehead is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 06-06-2020, 06:13 PM   #5
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,431

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
For those of you that aren't familiar with Candice Owens, she is a bit of a unicorn. She is a Black Conservative, Millennial, and a good talker that has her act together. So who was George Floyd, that paragon of virtue that the world feels ought to be canonized? Give this a view. It starts a little slow, but hang around for the finish.

https://youtu.be/JtPfoEvNJ74

Randy
Still doesn’t justify murder
Kacfiz is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 06:20 PM   #6
ninenine
cmra expert#99
 
ninenine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,874

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2018 YZF-R6
2017 YZF-R3








Quote:
Originally Posted by tirehead View Post
I don't care what she has to say or whether george was a saint or satan.

he shouldn't have been killed. end of story.
Nobody is saying he should’ve been killed.

Having said that, nobody should be vandalizing property, blocking freeways, beating the out of random people and looting because someone was killed. There are several ways to prove your point, this is hardly one of them.

Is there cops and racism that goes on? Yes. Is it only white cops? No. I’ve personally been pulled over by a cop with a different nationality than me that was a total and abused his authority. Does that make all cops bad? No.

Imagine families that have had loved ones killed because of drunk driving. Do they act the same way?
__________________
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:Ready Garage,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Moul, Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Superbike Unlimited, CoreMoto, Alpinestars, BlueCru, Armour Bodies, RES
ninenine is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #7
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacfiz View Post
Still doesn’t justify murder
Obviously, you didn't listen to the video. She didn't give the police any sympathy. Just the opposite. A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste How about debating the content? What mistruths is she telling?
Randyjaco is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 07:05 PM   #8
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,431

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
Obviously, you didn't listen to the video. She didn't give the police any sympathy. Just the opposite. A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste How about debating the content? What mistruths is she telling?
A closed mind lol. She was saying how he was high on meth. What does that have to do with him being murdered? Why don’t you explain your point instead of posting an 18 min video

Hmmmmmm?
Kacfiz is offline  
Old 06-06-2020, 07:47 PM   #9
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 129












Quote:
Originally Posted by ninenine View Post
Nobody is saying he should’ve been killed.

Having said that, nobody should be vandalizing property, blocking freeways, beating the out of random people and looting because someone was killed. There are several ways to prove your point, this is hardly one of them.

Is there cops and racism that goes on? Yes. Is it only white cops? No. I’ve personally been pulled over by a cop with a different nationality than me that was a total and abused his authority. Does that make all cops bad? No.

Imagine families that have had loved ones killed because of drunk driving. Do they act the same way?
ofcourse looting, vandalizing and blocking freeways is wrong. who is saying it's not besides the idiots doing it?

this is my point. everytime a crisis pops up, Americans get so distracted and start focusing elsewhere and nothing about anything ever gets resolved

deal with both issues!
tirehead is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 04:41 AM   #10
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
My point is that all this protesting/rioting has nothing to do with police out of control or white folks killing black folks. It's just the Progressive narrative to move to our country to socialism/globalism by any means necessary. I am just saying, listen to a video that presents a different point of view from the narrative from that of the Media, Silicon Valley and the Democratic party push on us 24/7. We are being duped!
Randyjaco is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 05:06 AM   #11
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
I am just saying, listen to the lady. How about debating what is non-factual or wrong, not just saying what she has to say is irrelevant because she doesn't agree with your political view.
Randyjaco is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 05:16 AM   #12
8BALLER
dead man
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: channelview
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 156

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Suz DRZ400 SM









Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
My point is ... We are being duped!
>>> not only have YOU been duped >>> you been Sooperdooped
>>> just keep drinkN the kool-aid and everything will be terrific
__________________
SEMPER WHY
8BALLER is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 06:19 AM   #13
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,431

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
My point is that all this protesting/rioting has nothing to do with police out of control or white folks killing black folks. It's just the Progressive narrative to move to our country to socialism/globalism by any means necessary. I am just saying, listen to a video that presents a different point of view from the narrative from that of the Media, Silicon Valley and the Democratic party push on us 24/7. We are being duped!
Thank you.

1. I believe globalization, whether anyone likes it or not, is a natural byproduct of the growth of population and technology. Socialism on the other hand is debatable.

2. Like someone else said every time something like this happens there is someone saying what a bad person the dead black man was.

The good news is we may be subject to a mass cleansing from this coronavirus or something worse that comes after it. So maybe earth will correct our course for us 👍
Kacfiz is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 09:59 AM   #14
Randyjaco
Randyjaco
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 64

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800ST
2014 Honda Rebel
2008 Versys 650







Send a message via AIM to Randyjaco Send a message via MSN to Randyjaco Send a message via Yahoo to Randyjaco
1. I don't. But I leave you with these questions; When this great global governing body occurs; where will it's headquarters be, who will be it's leaders and what will be the form of government will it be? I would like to have those questions answered before I would put my stamp of approval on it. For the time being, warts and all, I will stick with what we have. I prefer to be governed locally and not continents away.

2. The reason is, as Ms.Owens says, with the exception of MLK, the heroes of the Black Left have, with minimal research required, been criminals, thugs, and general dirtbags. Those respectable black citizens, who have risen to the top of the economic/political system are called Koons and Uncle Toms because they don't toe the line to the current narrative.
Randyjaco is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 06-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #15
8BALLER
dead man
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: channelview
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 156

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Suz DRZ400 SM









Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
1. I don't. But I leave you with these questions; When this great global governing body occurs; where will it's headquarters be, who will be it's leaders and what will be the form of government will it be? I would like to have those questions answered before I would put my stamp of approval on it. For the time being, warts and all, I will stick with what we have. I prefer to be governed locally and not continents away.

2. The reason is, as Ms.Owens says, with the exception of MLK, the heroes of the Black Left have, with minimal research required, been criminals, thugs, and general dirtbags. Those respectable black citizens, who have risen to the top of the economic/political system are called Koons and Uncle Toms because they don't toe the line to the current narrative.
1 > vote local die poor or vote global die ignored or don't vote & just die
2 > i smell a koon in da wood pile
__________________
SEMPER WHY
8BALLER is offline  
Old 06-07-2020, 01:08 PM   #16
tirehead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 129












Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
My point is that all this protesting/rioting has nothing to do with police out of control or white folks killing black folks. It's just the Progressive narrative to move to our country to socialism/globalism by any means necessary. I am just saying, listen to a video that presents a different point of view from the narrative from that of the Media, Silicon Valley and the Democratic party push on us 24/7. We are being duped!
do you seriously believe everyone is marching because of what they been told? do you think it's a coincidence fox pulls up a young black women to push this message?

look, this is a complex issue and there are problems on both sides.

but the idea that this is all one big narrative is generally something only a white guy who grew up in a different time can believe.

the protests are far more than just about racial injustice. The youth today are (and no, not because theyre lazy) but because the America that's been left today for them is a mess in nearly every department. Education, opportunities, politics, and so on.

and now all those people who could buy a house, two cars, and support a family with a highschool diploma at the local factory in 1975 are telling them to toughen up
tirehead is offline  
Old 06-08-2020, 05:47 AM   #17
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,171

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacfiz View Post
Thank you.

1. I believe globalization, whether anyone likes it or not, is a natural byproduct of the growth of population and technology. Socialism on the other hand is debatable.

2. Like someone else said every time something like this happens there is someone saying what a bad person the dead black man was.

The good news is we may be subject to a mass cleansing from this coronavirus or something worse that comes after it. So maybe earth will correct our course for us 👍
Globalization and illegal immigration are 2 reasons the black community has suffered since the Civil Rights era. I believe it was planned that way. All of the social programs designed to help the black community have not worked and only weakened the black family while reinforcing their misguided support for Democrats. That was the plan all along. Globalization is a cancer.
pbfoot is offline  
Old 06-08-2020, 07:08 AM   #18
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,431

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyjaco View Post
For those of you that aren't familiar with Candice Owens, she is a bit of a unicorn. She is a Black Conservative, Millennial, and a good talker that has her act together. So who was George Floyd, that paragon of virtue that the world feels ought to be canonized? Give this a view. It starts a little slow, but hang around for the finish.

https://youtu.be/JtPfoEvNJ74

Randy

https://www.dailywire.com/news/gofun...aign=dwtwitter
Kacfiz is offline  
Old 06-08-2020, 07:25 AM   #19
Kacfiz
Senior Member
 
Kacfiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,431

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
1990 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6D (Sold)
2013 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius








Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot View Post
Globalization and illegal immigration are 2 reasons the black community has suffered since the Civil Rights era. I believe it was planned that way. All of the social programs designed to help the black community have not worked and only weakened the black family while reinforcing their misguided support for Democrats. That was the plan all along. Globalization is a cancer.
I agree globalization is cancer to a conservatives preferred way of life but I don’t think it is brought on by the democrat side of our corrupt government. Both sides have an agenda. I’m tired of the back and forth. If I had the financial means I would leave this country.

We just need to adapt to changes and that is going to be hard for some.
Kacfiz is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 07:26 AM   #20
pbfoot
Senior Member
 
pbfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Leon
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,171

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2002 ZRX1200R









Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacfiz View Post
I agree globalization is cancer to a conservatives preferred way of life but I don’t think it is brought on by the democrat side of our corrupt government. Both sides have an agenda. I’m tired of the back and forth. If I had the financial means I would leave this country.

We just need to adapt to changes and that is going to be hard for some.
And what exactly is a conservatives preferred way of life? Do tell.
pbfoot is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy