MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2006, 03:15 AM   #21
rickykline
super squid

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
1999 yamaha r1 RIP
2005 zx10r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
and we'll see how "fast" you really are,never satisfied where are you getting your information from? from kawi's website?:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
most likely ... weve seen foster on his...

I WISH MY GRASS WAS EMO SO IT WOULD CUT ITSELF....
rickykline is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Input on some of the new layout stuff.... Mr. Unassailable Forum Updates & Feedback 10 08-18-2007 08:23 AM
alright im going back to the GYM AznGoneNuts Off Topic 25 04-02-2007 08:01 PM
alright guys, i need help NINEmmRegret General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 04-19-2006 10:09 PM
Alright guys... personal problem here... come help Neversatisfied02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 167 04-19-2006 07:58 AM
alright im serious. im done. bye hfa3g11 Off Topic 12 02-04-2006 09:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2006, 11:20 AM   #22
Neversatisfied02

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Im not saying the 636 can beat a 1000. I think it will hang good for being a 600 class bike. If you wanna compare kawi and suzuki, line up the 10R and the GSXR 1000 and you'll see why im saying what im saying. The GSXR would have no chance in . Do you read the magazines? They are calling the 10R possibly the fastest bike ever produced. It was in cycleworld i believe. There is a whole write up on it. Same magazine also did a write up on the 636, they stated that it has unbelieveable midrange power and handles like a race bike.

Oh and by the way, the Older R1's are the slowest 1000's ever produced. My buddy had an 03 LE and his was a . At the time, i had the GSXR 600 and i watched my buddy beat him on his 04 636 with a slip on. Ricky, Im not sure if your joking all the time when your posting about the 99 R1 being the best bike or not but i know the yamahas have been at least moving up as they get newer and newer so im sure your 99 is even slower than my buddys 03 was. If its not, you would have had to dump a bunch of money into that thing just to get it to stand up to the 1 thats on the back of it.

Im not saying the 636 is the best bike out and cant be beat. Im not like alot of the people that just rant about the bike they own being the greatest thing to bless this earth. I did my research and after finding out that it is the best of the 600 class bikes and finding out that it hangs with the 750s with ease, i made my decision. Its all the power i know i will need until i decide to step up to a 10R down the road sometime.

Anyways, before this all gets out of hand, i want to say that i like all bikes. I just prefer kawi's right now as they are producing some mean bikes! I have alot of buddies that ride and out of our group, we have one of every kind. All of them are nice and all of them are pretty quick but when it comes down to the dyno and the 1/4 mile times, the 636 is still the leader. (lets remember that i am speaking about the 600 class bikes) I dont want some idiot on a 1000 to offer to run me cause there is no suprise there. The 1000 should beat me.

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 03-15-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 12:54 PM   #23
zixx6r

Your screen name is reflected pretty well in your posts. I'm pretty sure in another year you will be trying to nitrous a ZX-14.

I wouldnt rely on magazine articles to buy or judge a bike. Moto journalists are known to be biased. As far as your buddy gettin beat on a 1000 by a supersport bike...that was all rider.

I like Kwakkers and all, but the ZX-10 being the fastest bike ever produced? Pfft, c'mon. Just because it is in print does not make it so.
zixx6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 01:25 PM   #24
Neversatisfied02

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zixx6r
Your screen name is reflected pretty well in your posts. I'm pretty sure in another year you will be trying to nitrous a ZX-14.

I wouldnt rely on magazine articles to buy or judge a bike. Moto journalists are known to be biased. As far as your buddy gettin beat on a 1000 by a supersport bike...that was all rider.

I like Kwakkers and all, but the ZX-10 being the fastest bike ever produced? Pfft, c'mon. Just because it is in print does not make it so.
A nitrous ZX-14 would be a bike for a dumbass. I would never go any bigger than a 1000. The busa's and anything else of the same power and size are made to do one thing... go in a straight line only. They are big, heavy, bulky bikes that cant handle for but can do almost 200MPH on a straight away. To me, that would be useless. By the way, im very satisfied with my bike right now. As a matter of fact, I LOVE IT!! I couldnt be happier. Im only talking about stepping up to the 10R when this one is a little older and has some miles on her and its time to get a new bike. Not any time soon.

I understand that the magazines are biased but how can you say that when they have the test results of all the bikes right there and there are numbers and track times to prove it? I wasnt taking the opinion of just some guy writing an article in the magazine. I took the facts from the testing they did with their team of professional riders and the numbers they produced from each bike. I dont see how you could go wrong there?

As for the 10R being the fastest bike ever produced, i really dont know. I dont own one. I was researching the 636's and just came across that statement and read a little to hear what they had to say. Nothing but praise and great comments toward the bike. No it wasnt a kawasaki magazine, it was cycle world or something like that. They have no reason to say that kawasaki makes more horsepower or got better track times than the other bikes other than the fact that they really did. Ill search back through my magazines and see if i can find the article for you.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:20 PM   #25
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
I owned a 10R for a day...

The test times in a magazine are usually done on different days under different conditions and with different riders...

IMO they are all fast...

Riaz

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement