MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
landon05

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2004 Gsxr- 600 (wrecked)
2006 gsxr-750 custom painted by "House of Pain" SOLD!!!
LOOKING FOR A GSXR 1000

Send a message via AIM to landon05
Need front stay or fron Clip...

Anybody know where I can get a front stay or clip on for my 04 gsxr 600?? Im referring to the little piece that keeps the nose piece steady and bolts into the neck of the frame... Not sure if this was already like this when I got the bike (dont recall) but anyway I want to get it fixed because it rattles and shakes like crazy when I ride or hit a bump.... Any help would be gladly appreciated... Thanks If you can send links to my email landon05@hotmail.com I'll be away from the computer a bit but i'll try to login in on my phone..
landon05 is offline   Reply With Quote