MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #61
eltejano
I smell pretty

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdrider View Post
I am not trying to be argumentative, [B]but the person I am quoting, came upon the accident scene in progress the day it happened. .
Dont bother trying to argue with this person. Who ever this person is, he or she is here to just tell people to shut up cause only THEY know and we dont and thats pretty much all this person did by coming on here.

Quote:
Hey , I know what happened but I am not saying so f- off and stop discussing this cause you dont know what really happened but I do but I already told you I am not talking but I know where a thread with details is but dont try it cause its private. Hows them apples?!!
In a nutshell what the user half accomplished.
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Austin area riders -- LIME CREEK police warning NitroHonda General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 05-15-2011 10:47 AM
The road to lime creek bttran Events, Meets and Rides 25 03-29-2011 11:57 AM
Shouldn't have...but did *Lime Creek Rd* thegeneric General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 11-10-2009 11:18 AM
lime creek(austin texas) Whorenet Events, Meets and Rides 11 11-26-2007 07:57 PM
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #62
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
OK, so whats your fvcking point, then? What does this comment accomplish??

But I am sure you are one of the "chosen ones" that knows and you are one of the keepers of the truth that must secretly be guarded at all cost while dangling it in front of people's noses.

I dont believe that you wish anyone a safe and happy ride at all.

All you had to do when you saw the thread about people discussing this horrible incident that people ARE gonna talk about because it IS a pretty big fvcking deal, was to just keep on cruising and not post because in the end and after all your writing, you ended up contributing ZERO point ZERO to this matter. Go waste time elsewhere, please.

Instead of helping and trying to inform so maybe then next poor sucker doesnt end up dead in what is turning out t be a deadly stretch of that road, all you did was spew a bunch of holier than thou . And I find that personally insulting.

Please, go back to HG and dont come back, PLEASE.
I am sorry, but I did I try to be patient with this person.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #63
maxgs

Member Garage

Quit being a such . Will is a very good guy; a guy who just lost two friends on a ride. Hashing out the what ifs and what might have beens with people who frankly don't know exactly what happened accomplishes nothing.

This is a situation in which somebody was carrying too much speed and paid the ultimate price for it. Therein is where the lesson lies.

-Curt
Old 06-19-2009, 07:24 AM   #64
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

That's not Will. :/

But I agree...everyone read the report. Nothing to be learned except slow down.
cdill35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #65
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
Quit being a such . Will is a very good guy; a guy who just lost two friends on a ride. Hashing out the what ifs and what might have beens with people who frankly don't know exactly what happened accomplishes nothing.

This is a situation in which somebody was carrying too much speed and paid the ultimate price for it. Therein is where the lesson lies.

-Curt
You know what, you are right. I apologize for being so harsh. I dont know this guy's relationship with the poor riders that went down. I shouldnt have reacted in such a way.

In all fairness to everyone here getting yelled at, poeple ARE gonna ask questions whether anyone likes it or not.

I lost the closest person to me in the most ****ed way and I always took time to tell anyone that asked what happened because I never want to see it happen to someone else again. Even when people were all assuming I calmly explained it and used it to help ensure that it didnt happen to them as well.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #66
AYEELE
Yeah i can get it up

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
08 1000rr
silver 04 r6(stunt)
Black 03 600rr(sold)
White and pink 06 r6

i was riding with a couple of friends bout 3 weeks ago, and they told me we were riding with him. i went to pp1 with his lil group. i was told he was a heavy set dude with a blue gsxr1k? idk but RIP.. this is too sad...
Old 06-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #67
M@tt
Platinum Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
09 - Gixxer 1000
06 - Gixxer 750 Track / Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
OK, so whats your fvcking point, then? What does this comment accomplish??

But I am sure you are one of the "chosen ones" that knows and you are one of the keepers of the truth that must secretly be guarded at all cost while dangling it in front of people's noses.

I dont believe that you wish anyone a safe and happy ride at all.

All you had to do when you saw the thread about people discussing this horrible incident that people ARE gonna talk about because it IS a pretty big fvcking deal, was to just keep on cruising and not post because in the end and after all your writing, you ended up contributing ZERO point ZERO to this matter. Go waste time elsewhere, please.

Instead of helping and trying to inform so maybe then next poor sucker doesnt end up dead in what is turning out t be a deadly stretch of that road, all you did was spew a bunch of holier than thou . And I find that personally insulting.

Please, go back to HG and dont come back, PLEASE.
Is this way you treat other motorcycle riders. Will try to explain what happen because every one talking #$%^#$ about this and that.

Thanks Curt
Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #68
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR_1000_Po View Post
Is this way you treat other motorcycle riders. Will try to explain what happen because every one talking #$%^#$ about this and that.

Thanks Curt
Dude, did you not read my follow up on that?

Please do.

I was responding to someone being pretty to everyone for asking questions and assuming high speed was a factor, and BTW it was cause I talked to a sheriff dpt guy and he said definitely high speed was involved.

Its got nothing to do with the fact that a person rides a motorcycle or not. I treat other motorcycle riders like they treat others just like anyone else, bike or not.

Sorry man, I stand by what I said, just should have not been as abrasive as the poster was to everyone else, should have took the high road and worded it a bit nicer.

Thanks, Leo

Advertisement