Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
superfast jellyfish
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year
race spoilers

one or two have complained about the newsbot feeding race spoilers....

i have disabled front page "latest threads" feeds from news, as well as all news posts showing up in "new posts"....

if youre still gettin spoilers, then, either im still missing something or youre probably asking for it (ie clicking on news section on race weekend)
silverfudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Race Spoilers 07SLVRCBR General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 10-06-2009 05:00 PM
Quatar WSBK Race SPOILERS tiatool Taking it to the Track 46 03-19-2009 08:59 AM
Valencia Race (spoilers) ArturoC Taking it to the Track 1 11-04-2007 05:32 AM
NO RACE SPOILERS IN THREAD TITLES FOLKS!! ArturoC Taking it to the Track 18 11-01-2006 07:29 PM
MotoGP Oberlungwitz, Germany Race Discussion (Spoilers) SBK Pilot Taking it to the Track 7 08-01-2005 10:03 PM
Old 06-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Race Spoilers? I thought The Honda can never lose
ormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #3
LSTD Mob Cappo
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Here's what happened, and maybe you fixed it but it doesn't appear so:

On the forums main page that shows the list of all the forums with a topic that is most recently posted in or newly posted thread, it had the title " wins race!!!" hence the spoiler. I see that the thread titles are still listed, so hopefully it won't come up again with whatever you did...

The bbs members here usually do a pretty good job of not spoiling races so it's usually pretty safe to come to the site and avoid those threads. But when the title of the newsbot post has the spoiler in it it's unavoidable if you look at the list of forums.

I like the newsbot forum, I don't want to see it gone, but there must be a way for the posted titles to leave the spoilers out.
I am Tyler Durdin's bad attitude.
tomLSTD is offline   Reply With Quote