Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
Originally Posted by KEITH HUBBARD View Post
Credit Union for better loan plan.
Not trying to be a smart ,but maybe a part time job would help, if you can find one .

gotta be careful with PT jobs as well, counts as income and will be used to raise your child support payments.
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
We need a subforum for bentgixxer's threads alone.
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need advice on a Good shop tyler83 Car Forum 4 08-03-2011 07:45 AM
need some good advice spooze General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 03-19-2010 01:14 AM
lookin for some good advice shaneo57 General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 02-23-2010 02:09 AM
Some good advice TxVrod Off Topic 18 10-10-2006 01:14 PM
Good Advice for the Wife dotcom Off Topic 6 09-20-2005 07:56 PM
Old 06-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
Aut inveniam viam aut fac
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 3 years

2008 Suzuki GSX650F - sold

Member Garage

Originally Posted by DanteLee View Post
im with every1 don't come to an agreement with her cuz thats gonna be null void, depends on what you make annually when you get your divorce...

and the truck is it in your name or hers cuz if she doesn't get what she wants she can go after that too.(Texas is communicable property) things are nice right now but believe me chit is about to hit the fan
whats that old saying cheaper to keep her.......
web banner 392x72

Motorcycling in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.
bioGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #23
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

05 sportster "883" (sold)
08 dyna low rider

yeah we came to an agreement close to what it is. going to get it in writing, she's real laxed bout the whole thing. i know i'm trading in the truck in on something cheaper, and saving for a track bike maybe i can get it this year but not planning on it. not worried bout a pt job got a good one that pays good and work is all over the place. ready to go back to canada honey's everywhere. i thank ya'll for the advice, most def checking into a credit union.
skittles86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #24

Experience: 10+ years

Originally Posted by bentgixxer View Post
gotta be careful with PT jobs as well, counts as income and will be used to raise your child support payments.
yep, forgot about that.
Some people call me the space cowboy ,some people call me the gangster of love ...... :nod
KEITH HUBBARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #25

Experience: 10+ years

Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

Originally Posted by bioGuru View Post
I wouldn't do anything until everything is final. After the judge signs the papers you will know what your obligations are. Until then its all up in the air. Enjoy your current ride until that is settled.
+1 on this advice. In the end it may be a judge who has the final say as to who keeps what.
FJRmgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #26

Experience: 5 years

03 R1
zx7r street fighter
95 shadow 1100

what is your harley?maybe find some one that will take over the note for trade for sprots bike
slim is offline   Reply With Quote