MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #141
markn8442

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 kawasaki 636
Specializes Epic
KTMEXC200
KTTM640 Adventure
z50

i have a mini for tomcat

tom can ride our mini(08 EX250) anytime for some grudge matches.
and ya'll kids better quit messin' with keith, for sure.
he's slid on his more miles than most of you have ridden.
have fun and rip !
markn8442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motard VS. Mini Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 03-07-2015 10:24 AM
mini motard grmrpnttr916 Events, Meets and Rides 34 06-27-2013 07:17 PM
Barry's Panoramic From The CMRA's Mini Fest Racer997 Taking it to the Track 30 06-18-2009 11:52 AM
Pix From CMRA/TMGP Mini, Motard and 125GP Fest at Oak Hill Raceway Racer997 Taking it to the Track 50 06-17-2009 09:51 AM
CMRA MINI FEST IN ROAD RACING WORLD FastLine Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 2 01-08-2009 09:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #142
ROADandTRACK

Bike(s):
Too many to list

Rip !!! hahahahahaha

Thats funny right dare
Old 06-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #143
Ronnie H.
LSTD Mafioso

Bike(s):
02 CRF450, 03 YZ250F, 04 CRF50, 08 Duc 1098, 10 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

I have no idea how many teams will show in the various categories. If I had that level of foresight, I'd be a stock trader.

But I do know that there were more smiling faces and laughter after last year's 8 hour CMRA/TMGP crossover than you could count!! Mini racing is a hoot! All the thrill of racing a "big" bike at 1/2 the cost.

Just watch out for the some of the TMGP crew......sniffed way too much race gas over time.....
Ronnie H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #144
civicious

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
TZR250

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAN LADEN View Post
Just curious, what were your times?
1:30 at Hallett and 1:44 at Oak Hill. First time at both tracks, and Oak Hill was my prov nov weekend.

Still haven't heard anything back from Moe about his times, though

And for the record, I wasn't throwing that out there talking saying 'oh blah blah blah my times are way faster than yours', because I'm slower than ...I was just curious to compare what Moe's times were to Tom's
10541 FM 1960 W #300 - (281) 477-3038
http://www.idbracing.com
civicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #145
THE DEAN OF LEAN
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicious View Post
1:30 at Hallett and 1:44 at Oak Hill. First time at both tracks, and Oak Hill was my prov nov weekend.

And for the record, I wasn't throwing that out there talking saying 'oh blah blah blah my times are way faster than yours', because I'm slower than ...I was just curious to compare what Moe's times were to Tom's
well I can tell you his times were faster than yours at hallett. he will have to speak for himself on oak hill. I am only asking and giving his times so no one can say it's not true. I havent been on the sprint grids since i got rid of my prov nov, but i plan on a full season next year. hope to see u there buddy!

Much love to all TD Org's. Each have an arsehole or two working for them and some really great people also. I ride with all three and have a blast at each one.

If you Moe and Tom are going to race then do it or shut up. Or one wants to do big bikes and one little bike. You are practically the same size so do both and be doen with it. Chances are one will win big bike and one will win little bike. who cares this stuff is fun and the intention is to ride ther machine the way it was designed to and have a safe environment to do it in.

good luck to both of you.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #146
BlackWidow
The Doctor

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)

Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Quote:

I was running 1:28-1:30s @ Hallett on a GSXR 600 setup for a 160 lbs rider, I'm 200lbs+ with my gear on.

I don't know who you are... but your not my focus.

My focus was Tom, who claims to call people Pansys, if they don't think F7s are fun @ OHR, but then himself decides to not race them against me... Talk about contradicting yourself.

If he wants to do a big bike show down, I'll give him a run for his money, let me get my R6 ready... then I will take on MacMan's offer on the 2nd wave of Prov Novs and show Tom how much of an e-$hit talker he is.

It'll be a few months before I can get the R6 ready, till then if Tom decides to man up and not be a pansy and race me on minis, he's got my race schedule. My KX65 VS Tom's KX65 (or a borrowed 72cc from Tim/someone else).

I'm out of this thread...

Dean's right on the money when he says, we're blessed to have soo many track day organizations... except the 1 or 2 arseholes in each organization...

Just do what ever fits your schedule...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #147
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
This is better than the Jody vs. Clayton battle.

How about a friendly wager guys?

Looser has to be the winners umbrella girl for a race or two.
i'm down for a rematch... now that i have a good bike
Old 06-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #148
civicious

Bike(s):
TZR250

Quote:
well I can tell you his times were faster than yours at hallett. he will have to speak for himself on oak hill. I am only asking and giving his times so no one can say it's not true. I havent been on the sprint grids since i got rid of my prov nov, but i plan on a full season next year. hope to see u there buddy!

Much love to all TD Org's. Each have an arsehole or two working for them and some really great people also. I ride with all three and have a blast at each one.

If you Moe and Tom are going to race then do it or shut up. Or one wants to do big bikes and one little bike. You are practically the same size so do both and be doen with it. Chances are one will win big bike and one will win little bike. who cares this stuff is fun and the intention is to ride ther machine the way it was designed to and have a safe environment to do it in.

good luck to both of you.
First of all, don't come in here talking siht to me without reading the thread. YOU are a slow motherfcuker, so if there's anyone talking back and forth about times you need to drop about 10 seconds before you even open your fcknig mouth towards me.

I don't care if Moe's times are faster than mine, I never said I was faster or even that I wanted anything to do with Moe. Did you miss the part where James and I were talking about playing around on Friday? I don't have any part of Moe and Tom's dispute - only reason I wanted in on the mock race was to have a lesser-packed track to play with another 636.

Also, if he was running 1.30's at Hallett than I would say it would be a pretty close match, considering I only went 7 laps at Hallett that Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
I was running 1:28-1:30s @ Hallett on a GSXR 600 setup for a 160 lbs rider, I'm 200lbs+ with my gear on.

Says the guy that has someone else's nickname across his .

I never tried to be your focus. I could give a whether you're faster than me or not. I wasn't asking what your times were not as a -measuring between you and myself, but to compare your times to the times Tom runs.

Last edited by civicious; 06-05-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #149
aarongore

Bike(s):
SV650, ZX7RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofast353 View Post
So, back to my question. Does anyone have an idea of how many teams will be in F7 or how many F7 sprinters might be there???
I know of four sprinters in the CMRA and three endurance teams for sure unless Austin blows up his bike or crashes Saturaday morning! (which he has been known to do on occasion)
aarongore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #150
aarongore

Bike(s):
SV650, ZX7RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post

My focus was Tom, who claims to call people Pansys, if they don't think F7s are fun @ OHR, but then himself decides to not race them against me... Talk about contradicting yourself.

If he wants to do a big bike show down, I'll give him a run for his money, let me get my R6 ready... then I will take on MacMan's offer on the 2nd wave of Prov Novs and show Tom how much of an e- talker he is.

It'll be a few months before I can get the R6 ready, till then if Tom decides to man up and not be a pansy and race me on minis, he's got my race schedule. My KX65 VS Tom's KX65 (or a borrowed 72cc from Tim/someone else).

I'm out of this thread...

Dean's right on the money when he says, we're blessed to have soo many track day organizations... except the 1 or 2 arseholes in each organization...

Just do what ever fits your schedule...
It's dead!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beathorse1.gif
Views:	208
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	23947  
aarongore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #151
THE DEAN OF LEAN
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Quote:
First of all, don't come in here talking siht to me without reading the thread. I did read it, u said u were slow but curious of his times. I stated them. No chit talking involved. I had the stopwatch and watched his stints lap for lap.YOU are a slow motherfcuker, so if there's anyone talking back and forth about times you need to drop about 10 seconds before you even open your fcknig mouth towards me.Like I said I'll see you on the grids next year. Plus my times were faster than yours Enuff said! I AM NOT ONE TO E-TALK SO WATCH WHAT U SAY AND HOW U SAY IT TOWARDS ME.

I don't care if Moe's times are faster than mine, I never said I was faster or even that I wanted anything to do with Moe.Did you miss the part where James and I were talking about playing around on Friday? I don't have any part of Moe and Tom's dispute - only reason I wanted in on the mock race was to have a lesser-packed track to play with another 636. Neither do I????
Also, if he was running 1.30's at Hallett than I would say it would be a pretty close match, considering I only went 7 laps at Hallett that Sunday. Again none of my business I answered your question. Don't post in a forum if you don't want an answer. Also, sprints are a different mentality than endurance. the times usually are quicker, but you knew are a smart guy so I don't need to tell you that.

Says the guy that has someone else's nickname across his .

I never tried to be your focus. I could give a whether you're faster than me or not. I wasn't asking what your times were not as a -measuring between you and myself, but to compare your times to the times Tom runs.
Look dude I don;t know you except the one time you said Hi at oak hill I don't care who you are or how fast you are. You asked a ? I gave an answer. Don't post in a public forum if you don't want a random answer. I doubt you are faster than me, but that can be proven on the grids next year, as I do not race at trackdays. if you are, i'll buy u a beer of my choice. I don't live and die by this ch1t, it's a hobby i do for pleasure. i didn't say ne thing disrespectful to you and I ask you do the same. Not everyone plays the way most do on here. telling me to watch my mouth and all that, you dont know me dude! if you got beef you know the CMRA schedule or you can easily call me out ne time. You can PM me if you got something personal otherwise be respectful as I have. the childish back and forth talk isn'y neccesary. You can have the last word and say whatever you like as I am done. if it's personal no need to post it here in a public forum.

Thanks and have a nice day!!!!

Last edited by THE DEAN OF LEAN; 06-06-2009 at 10:17 AM.
THE DEAN OF LEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #152
Racer997
Racer, Rider, Shooter

Location: 500 yards away...and watching you in the crosshairs...
Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
BMW Boxer Cup
KTM 450 SMR
Some Yamaha TTR 125Ls
Lackierwarenfabrik Mg42
Valmet M76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
And now that he's retired due to injury.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #153
MacMan
S. McNamara LSTD Mob Boss

Bike(s):
2006 KTM950SM, 1996 Harley-Davidson FXDL

Moe and Tom are not the same size. :-)
Sorry Tom, you a bit bigger........
Old 06-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #154
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post

I don't know Steve...last time I saw Tom it appeared as if though he had lost a few pounds...
Old 06-06-2009, 10:19 PM   #155
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

I don't know Steve...last time I saw Tom it appeared as if though he had lost a few pounds...
it just seemed that way cuz he got a bigger bike

sorry tom dont kill me
Old 06-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #156
civicious

Bike(s):
TZR250

Quote:
Look dude I don;t know you except the one time you said Hi at oak hill I don't care who you are or how fast you are. You asked a ? I gave an answer. Don't post in a public forum if you don't want a random answer. I doubt you are faster than me, but that can be proven on the grids next year, as I do not race at trackdays. if you are, i'll buy u a beer of my choice. I don't live and die by this ch1t, it's a hobby i do for pleasure. i didn't say ne thing disrespectful to you and I ask you do the same. Not everyone plays the way most do on here. telling me to watch my mouth and all that, you dont know me dude! if you got beef you know the CMRA schedule or you can easily call me out ne time. You can PM me if you got something personal otherwise be respectful as I have. the childish back and forth talk isn'y neccesary. You can have the last word and say whatever you like as I am done. if it's personal no need to post it here in a public forum.

Thanks and have a nice day!!!!
You doubt I'm faster than you? Dude, your fastest time, according to the CMRA results page, at Oak Hill was a 1:52...that day I did 44's.

And earlier this morning I did a 1:39 at the Hill.

Still not fast, but faster than you.

You say your times were faster than mine...where? It sure wasn't at Oak Hill.

You me off when you threw in the 'If you and Moe and Tom are going to race then do it or shut up' - I never said anything about racing Moe and Tom, and I don't have a thing that I need to shut up about. Did I go a bit overboard in my post towards you? Yes, I did, and I admit it wasn't the most mature thing I could have done - you caught me on a rough day. For acting like a childish e-thug I apologize.

I never said anything about racing at a trackday - neither racing you, Moe, Tom, or anyone. I'll be doing the big bike endurance and sprinting at Cresson, and will be sprinting every race the rest of the year. You can come find me on the track to settle it. I drink Shiner.

Last edited by civicious; 06-07-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #157
THE DEAN OF LEAN
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
I said practically. LOL
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #158
THE DEAN OF LEAN
CMRA/WERA #171 AMA#771

Bike(s):
GSXR 600 Race Bike

Member Garage

Quote:
You doubt I'm faster than you? Dude, your fastest time, according to the CMRA results page, at Oak Hill was a 1:52...that day I did 44's.

And earlier this morning I did a 1:39 at the Hill.

Still not fast, but faster than you.

You say your times were faster than mine...where? It sure wasn't at Oak Hill.

You me off when you threw in the 'If you and Moe and Tom are going to race then do it or shut up' - I never said anything about racing Moe and Tom, and I don't have a thing that I need to shut up about. Did I go a bit overboard in my post towards you? Yes, I did, and I admit it wasn't the most mature thing I could have done - you caught me on a rough day. For acting like a childish e-thug I apologize.

I never said anything about racing at a trackday - neither racing you, Moe, Tom, or anyone. I'll be doing the big bike endurance and sprinting at Cresson, and will be sprinting every race the rest of the year. You can come find me on the track to settle it. I drink Shiner.
pm replied!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #159
ROADandTRACK

Bike(s):
Too many to list

I've got a new name for SlowMoe, its No ShowMoe. HA! I kill me.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #160
jodyhudson

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
anytime ur ready to get schooled again, just let me know
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement