MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
BlackWidow
The Doctor

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)

Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
#41 No Comment, TMGP Thanks

As always I'd like to Thank the TMGP Staff for putting up a great round this past weekend. The Phillips family, the Casleys, the Spears, and all others that helped - Thank You!

I'd also like to thank the corner workers who did a great job with getting riders on/off the track and look out for us riders in 90 deg weather. Thank You guys, we could'nt have done it with out you!

I'd like to thank the competition for the good clean race and hope to see you "ALL" (yes even you F7N teams) at OHR. If you have'nt been there, you must make this round, you'll feel like your in Disney Land all over again the first few laps

Somes Notes/Facts/Data/Observations of mine:

Saturday's Endurance...

- I'd like to thank the whole JSK/Weaver crew for all the parts, supplies and knowledge you guys let us borrow/use. As always thank you!
- I'd like to apologize to my F5 competition, I was informed several hours after the race that the current (old) TMGP rule book does not allow race gas to be used in motors. For what its worth - we never had a noticable gain based on motor. Heck our fastest laptime was'nt even close to the top two teams. Again my apologies, I should have known better, we'll be using pump gas next round...
- I wish Team Ninja CHP did not have mechanical problems, their weekend I'm sure went like . I would have liked to seen them finish the race, without the mechanical problems. I'm sure it would have been very close at the end. Gather up guys, you still got over 20 hours of racing left. Wish you all the best.
- I would like to Congratulate team Clutch (F7E) who broke top 5 overall on a CRF100 (22 total teams). Talk about some serious riding averages! Congrats Bradley C. and Stuart F. (nice come back dude, but GO PUT ON A SHIRT!). You guys should consider changing your team name to Team TopLess
- I would like to throw some hate towards team "Slow-Moe" for wrecking 4 times in the Endurance race, and dislocating my shoulder when I hit your bike in full lean going into T5... riding with a dislocated shoulder feels like ... But I'm not going to run you guys off the track since you got my name in your team and are leading the F6 class... :lol:
- I would like to Congratulate team Sikk 100 for FINALLY getting on the podium... come on guys!
- Jon Broom now has taken two riders out in two races (Denton - Dean D., Katy - Afi D.)... somebody get this man some BRAKES!
- Fastest Laptime of the Day - Ninja CHP, Second Fastest - HiZoot, Third Fastest - No Comment.
- No Lap Record was broken...

Sprints (Sunday)
- In F5E, from Lap 2 to Lap 8 both Damon H. and Derek W. rode under lap record paces on KX65s with motor work. Yes all 7 laps were under lap record! Props to these guys for the entertaining race!
- In F7E, Bradley Champion rode 49s on a CRF100 - I've never seen that done in a race before. Congrats Bradley in oozing out 49s from a F7 bike when half the field can't even do that with an F5 bike. Talent > Bike!
- Jr. Motard/Kids races were some of the entertaining races of the day. This time we actually had 2 full grids, and lots of position changes (Esparzas come back out!). Congrats to the winners, hope you guys continue to come out.

I did speak to Jeff P. and he said he'll update the results before OHR, till then (from my UnOfficial Results) I give you each class' top 3:

F5
1st HiZoot
2nd No Comment
3rd Not As Fat Guy Racing

F6
1st Slow Moe
2nd Dawg Pound
3rd W.A.R

F7E
1st Clutch
2nd JSK Racing
3rd Rada Rada

F7N
1st YNot Racing
2nd We Are The Juggernauts
3rd Deer Slayer

Congrats to all the podium finishers - Endurance/Sprints
-------------------------------------------
To finish it off, I would like to thank my team mate, Damon "Demon" Harvey who spent over 2 hours in the morning with me getting the bike setup right and swapping motors from M2 to M1. We never got it running to 100% but he still rode long and hard. This past weekend's 1st place is 90% coz of you my friend! Thank You!

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote