MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #21
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Yeah...if she offers you a lollipop--say no.


I have already had the pox as a kid.
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
N Avenged Sevenfold concert tonight, drinks before? Jae Events, Meets and Rides 5 10-21-2013 09:04 AM
Anyone from here out tonight? Wanna go again? Snow Events, Meets and Rides 5 12-15-2009 08:41 PM
Anyone wanna ride tonight? Mr.Halloween Events, Meets and Rides 4 02-25-2009 12:51 AM
Anyone wanna ride tonight? Witch Dr. Events, Meets and Rides 5 10-18-2008 07:03 PM
Just a FEW drinks tonight???? 50cc chick Events, Meets and Rides 74 05-04-2006 07:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2009, 12:36 AM   #22
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post


I have already had the pox as a kid.
After I got there she said there's actually a chance of getting it again. I dunno...my luck isn't that crappy, so no worries here.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #23
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
After I got there she said there's actually a chance of getting it again. I dunno...my luck isn't that crappy, so no worries here.
Hmmmm...
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #24
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
After I got there she said there's actually a chance of getting it again. I dunno...my luck isn't that crappy, so no worries here.


most people, it's 20% chance of getting it again. But mine is 60%. or would it just be a higher 20% chance than others? is that even possible?
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #25
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











i still have a fridge full of beer...anyone else brave?
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #26
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Psh. I ain't skurred!
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #27
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
Psh. I ain't skurred!
Prove it!
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:30 PM   #28
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Prove it!
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #29
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
 
Mala Lingua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SE Side!
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 10,983

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
That, sir, is not an emphatic smiley. I want something with gusto. Or a picture of you at Scatter's place with a beer in one hand and a lollipop in another. Then I'll know you ain't skeered.
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #30
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











or a picture with said infected child?
anyone wanna come over for a few drinks tonight?
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:36 PM   #31
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





How late y'all gonna be up stacy?
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s
 
SexualChocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,197

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...









Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
How late y'all gonna be up stacy? :-)
Look at me...I ain't skurred...I'm bad to the bone....
__________________
A few motorcycles, bicycles, and cars...and still in recovery phase

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:39 PM   #33
Scatter
Senior Member
 
Scatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,643

Experience: 4-8 months











Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
How late y'all gonna be up stacy?
i am up until late as . dustin on the other hand..it just depends. sometimes he is up until midnight or later and sometimes he is in bed by 8
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #34
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
i am up until late as . dustin on the other hand..it just depends. sometimes he is up until midnight or later and sometimes he is in bed by 8
bout to be eating dinner with the rents. may drop by after that if its not late.
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #35
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s
 
SexualChocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,197

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...









Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofallout View Post
bout to be eating dinner with the rents. may drop by after that if its not late.
Pics or it didn't happen!
__________________
A few motorcycles, bicycles, and cars...and still in recovery phase

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy