MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
Red_Rocket
I wanna go fast!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R (Slow ET Bike)
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
Honda 50 (HA)

Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Rocket
Intresting Texas Shootout Rule...

:BangHead: So my bike is down (due to the lil dropped exhaust valve from Friday night) and out and I will probably will not make the first event March 18th of the Texas Shootout. I pre-registered for this years memebership, Heavy Hitters and 9.50 Super Street classes. I emailed Donna and CD (owners of the Texas Shootout) and asked if I could roll my entries to the next race. Now the Heavy Hitters class did not make the cut so all those 5 or so will get rolled into Street ET. I was told the Heavy Hitters class is a no refund no rollover class. I can understand if the class races but its getting rolled over to the Street ET which is a rollover/refund class. That dont make allot of sense to me. Kinda me in my opinion.
DJ
DJ JONES #1762 & #777(Hurricane Alley Racing)
Humble, TX (MDB Racing)
2000 ZX-12R NOS Bike
2004 Turbo Busa
Red_Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Texas shootout pics *56K go away* Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 07-17-2007 05:19 PM
how much are tix to texas shootout? Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 05-22-2006 09:16 PM
TEXAS SHOOTOUT!!! GsxrRcr369 Taking it to the Track 114 03-20-2006 09:54 PM
New (Unoffical) Texas Shootout Forum Red_Rocket Taking it to the Track 4 02-22-2006 08:18 AM
texas shootout tomorrow CarbonJames Taking it to the Track 2 09-09-2005 10:10 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

sounds like it,

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:52 AM   #3
Red_Rocket
I wanna go fast!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2000 ZX-12R (Slow ET Bike)
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
Honda 50 (HA)

Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Rocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rocket
:BangHead: So my bike is down (due to the lil dropped exhaust valve from Friday night) and out and I will probably will not make the first event March 18th of the Texas Shootout. I pre-registered for this years memebership, Heavy Hitters and 9.50 Super Street classes. I emailed Donna and CD (owners of the Texas Shootout) and asked if I could roll my entries to the next race. Now the Heavy Hitters class did not make the cut so all those 5 or so will get rolled into Street ET. I was told the Heavy Hitters class is a no refund no rollover class. I can understand if the class races but its getting rolled over to the Street ET which is a rollover/refund class. That dont make allot of sense to me. Kinda me in my opinion.
DJ

Oh and with all do respect they did offer to roll my 9.50 entry to the next event. I am also adding the reply from them for intrests of discussion.

FYI...this news article was posted back in December and is still in the archives
available for reading, it was also in the newsletter mailed 01-03-06 so it wasn't
anything new. You will also receive a check for $10 (mailed 03-02-06) as you
overpaid $5 on each of your pre-entries as will everyone else that overpaid. I
noticed you kept it low profile that I did roll over the 9.50 entry. The smart use
of your other pre-entry would be to come in and claim it (you said you would come
out as a spectator $15) and then you are only out $10 as you will probably not have
a bike to enter.

The racers that have won money in STREET ET, know that if there are over 50 bikes
the purse is bumped always has been, but of course that doesn't make it on any of
the forums. So when the HH entries are rolled over to Street ET on March 18th, they
will be included in the count.

There is a very simple reason for the 15 day deadline, it takes 5 to 7 business days
for any mail to get from Hobbs to anywhere else. I also have a 15 day deadline on
ordering trophies and plaques.

We dropped Super Comp and Super Gas, the only option they had was to change. HH was
given an opportunity to remain and it wasn't met, don't know what else to say.

Thank you for your time,
DJ JONES #1762 & #777(Hurricane Alley Racing)
Humble, TX (MDB Racing)
2000 ZX-12R NOS Bike
2004 Turbo Busa
Red_Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement