MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 07:04 PM   #21
PSYCHO1000
" 2 THE WALLS
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: cypress,tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 266


Bike(s):
2005 GSXR PSYCHO1000, 2005 Kawi 636 Racebike









Hey GIXXERJUICE , I'll tell you what. I'll come out to the forest and you can try to slap me! How's that sound? And I also ride one of those Gixxers-today is your lucky day! As a matter of fact, I'll bring my bikecam and video it for all to see! Ha,Ha,Ha!
PSYCHO1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the call out outlaw 4 Events, Meets and Rides 66 02-26-2010 07:51 AM
I GOT THE CALL FastLine Off Topic 27 12-23-2008 06:04 PM
First call lisiecki1 Motorcycles Unlimited 4 07-23-2008 10:45 PM
ROLL CALL!!!!!! cytukyl Off Topic 8 07-10-2006 05:10 AM
CALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!! B.S. Motorsports Taking it to the Track 139 05-20-2006 04:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2006, 07:11 PM   #22
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded
 
JonEric0430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,354












Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Man, I smell challenges all over the place. At the track and 149. Time to step to the plate playa.
JonEric0430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:11 PM   #23
Motogp05
HFD Rollin in Heat
 
Motogp05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 540


Bike(s):
SOLD









Send a message via MSN to Motogp05
I got to check this out!! Gotta support the GSXRs!
Motogp05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:37 PM   #24
gixxerpimp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000
Hey GIXXERJUICE , I'll tell you what. I'll come out to the forest and you can try to slap me! How's that sound? And I also ride one of those Gixxers-today is your lucky day! As a matter of fact, I'll bring my bikecam and video it for all to see! Ha,Ha,Ha!
Oh I'll slap ya! I'll slap ya with deez nutz! That is what's left of them after Jon boy's girl burned them up. Look! WTF is it every time you break out junior's:
always chokin on your ! I know he say's he's your boy, but maybe he really meant ! But if your not his I know you will be mine after I pimp slap your dumb like I have all those other's! Bringing that bike cam is probaly a good idea because maybe that way those who don't know will understand what it's like to pop a cherry when they see me pop yours!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:41 PM   #25
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by RRCBR
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:42 PM   #26
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
They should call you GixxerChump
fixed it for you
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:21 PM   #27
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












pimp my

sorry, i dont believe you, maybe if you had the credentials of racerx i would

j/k racerx, but i had to
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #28
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!
 
Greenway Smokey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,382


Bike(s):
'04 1200XL









Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
This guy reminds me of Delicious
__________________
If dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope he likes enchiladas, because that's what he's getting!
www.eat4sport.com
Greenway Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #29
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
Oh I'll slap me! I'll slap me with MH nutz! That is what's left of me after my mom burns me mouth with her wet . Look! WTF is it every time you break out junior on ur mouth?
always chokin on your mommy's ! I know you say your my boy, but maybe you are really my ! But if your not mine I know you will be mine after I pimp slap your dumb like I have your dead beat dad! Bringing that webcam is probaly a good idea because maybe that way those who don't know will understand what it's like to pop a cherry when they see me pop yours!!
Gixxerchump.... now i see why you're so hostile... Your mommy has really u up.. yo.... You want me to call help for you?

www.cps.com ?? :laughing6
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:45 PM   #30
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,009

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



ROFLMAO!!! that chit was funny Los.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #31
Greenway Smokey
Super duper member!
 
Greenway Smokey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,382


Bike(s):
'04 1200XL









Send a message via AIM to Greenway Smokey
hey los, that link took me to "Computer Problem Solving"
__________________
If dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope he likes enchiladas, because that's what he's getting!
www.eat4sport.com
Greenway Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:51 PM   #32
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw
 
thatboygeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: pasadena
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,444

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6









Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
LOL yall guys are crazy....that was some funny los
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:06 AM   #33
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded
 
JonEric0430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,354












Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
GIXXERCHUMP, dont get mad if you see me fly right by you on my bike

440485691 m
JonEric0430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #34
Los
Gang Member
 
Los's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Katy\NW
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 17,174

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6








Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
hey los, that link took me to "Computer Problem Solving"
:laughing6
__________________
4v82zk8
Koskesh....RIP Brotha.... 4/22/07
Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:18 AM   #35
DuBwEaR
Agent PIMP
 
DuBwEaR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston-Med Center
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,326


Bike(s):
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R




Member Garage





well thanks for the laugh gixxerchump
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/dubwear
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/dubwear
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7R
1995 Honda Shadow VLX
2004 Nissan Frontier XE
DuBwEaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #36
hfa3g11
OG
 
hfa3g11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 2,543

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*








Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBwEaR
well thanks for the laugh gixxerchump
x2
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:45 AM   #37
Mad Max
Senior Member
 
Mad Max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: norway
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,407












Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
I was asked this past Sunday while riding the forest "why do they call you the GIXXERPIMP"? At this time I realized that I never made this clear. I just assumed that everyone knew. How silly of me. The reason I am called The GIXXERPIMP is because everytime I am riding the forest I like to PIMPSLAP all the riding these Gixxers. No hard feelings guys and no pun intended, but that's just the way it is. Well, now you know!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
My lap timer's been broken so I can't really answer that question accurately,however when your girl clocked me she said it was so fast that it reminded her of the last time you guys had !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
What's up with the name BigDawg R6? Isn't that the pocket bike that Yamaha makes? Maybe that's why it's out of commission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
Hey Moody! (menstrual cycle prob's?) Take a look at these nutz! You can't deny where they've been lying! As for the the forest there's been alot of pimp slapping since you've been there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
Oh I'll slap ya! I'll slap ya with deez nutz! That is what's left of them after Jon boy's girl burned them up. Look! WTF is it every time you break out junior's:
always chokin on your ! I know he say's he's your boy, but maybe he really meant ! But if your not his I know you will be mine after I pimp slap your dumb like I have all those other's! Bringing that bike cam is probaly a good idea because maybe that way those who don't know will understand what it's like to pop a cherry when they see me pop yours!!
why is there always some new douche comming around saying they're the fastest, trying to start up , and what not?? gixpimp, out of all 28 of your posts, maybe 3 have shown some form of intelligence. get a life. oh and a few of these cause i know your reply will probably be full of them.

gixxerpimps first post: http://www.motohouston.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8456
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerpimp
Wanted to get a ride on Sunday for Walter! Let me know if anyone is up for it? We will probably hit 149 and 3090. Only Extremely experienced riders should show up! We will be hitting the twisties at an average speed of 150+mph. After that we will probably check out pp1 and then asi. If anyone needs a ride let me know and I can swing by your place and you can ride these NUTZZZZ!

P.s. We will meet up at 10:00am at Texaco in Montgomery! I will be leading the ride, unless someone wants to challenge me for the lead spot!
You WILL know me when you see me. I'll be the one with your MOM!!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:52 AM   #38
Chris24
Thread Savior
 
Chris24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,635

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special









Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
just ban this fool allready.
__________________
Brought to you by Carls Jr.!
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:14 AM   #39
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






i 2nd that ban...........

or..........

have an official challenge posted for the TRACK.not the forest you stupid ....

lets see how you fare against our "experienced riders"..........i'm sure any of them would love to take you to school at the track.



ps.....$10 says guys like me picked on him in high school.
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:17 AM   #40
flip326
No likey, no bikey
 
flip326's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,509

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000
Hey GIXXERJUICE , I'll tell you what. I'll come out to the forest and you can try to slap me! How's that sound? And I also ride one of those Gixxers-today is your lucky day! As a matter of fact, I'll bring my bikecam and video it for all to see! Ha,Ha,Ha!

i would love to see that!...i havent ever been to this forest you guys speak of. always just asi, p1 p2....

dude..keep pm-ing him for a race...i wana see if he can do the average 150 speeds!
__________________
flip326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy