Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #21
I'm awesome, mom said so
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years

2008 GSX-R750 Black/Black

Originally Posted by Bigmarky View Post
i dont ever park my bike anywhere except a garage or a place where i can see it the entire time (fast food ftw)

it pretty much limits my ability to ride places but i wouldn't have it any other way
Yea I'm fully covered (prolly more than I need looking at my payment ), and hopefully in a few weeks when the lowjack is in, I'll be more at ease, but for the most part, most riders I've talked to have said exactly the same thing you stated.
I only go after the BIG busts
GSXR_911 is offline   Reply With Quote