MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2006, 07:17 AM   #1
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Talking SQUID TEST

http://www.bytebrothers.org/SquidTest.htm
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Squid Purity Test SafetyLimiter General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 05-27-2013 02:13 AM
squid ericlw General Discussion (Moto Related) 28 12-08-2012 05:01 PM
Squid Test morvegil General Discussion (Moto Related) 33 03-21-2011 07:45 PM
Am I a Squid! Jesse11 General Discussion (Moto Related) 88 05-20-2009 12:18 PM
License Test Pre-test(how do you score?) Gryphin General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 11-27-2006 11:55 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2006, 07:46 AM   #2
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13464 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 51 (from 0 to 100), and 3 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.
:laughing6 :laughing6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:10 AM   #3
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
I need t buy a trike..
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:25 AM   #4
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

no you don't, you need to get back to houston and open a strip joint with generous crawfish lunches and me as your manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:51 AM   #5
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13468 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 83 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-.
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #6
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
no you don't, you need to get back to houston and open a strip joint with generous crawfish lunches and me as your manager

Hmmmm. the possibilities.
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #7
speedismo
OCD for speed

send bytebrothers to a b-school. let them learn that a survey with more than 25-30 questions is stupid. rather have 5 secitons with 20 ques each then one with 100. i aint takin such a long survey

Travelomy:Simplify your travel.
speedismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:57 AM   #8
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 13490 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 80 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 03-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #9
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

The test my "friend" took:

So far, 13494 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 73 (from 0 to 100), and 9 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise- who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #10
UrMyStlkAl

Bike(s):
93 CBR F2 600

Send a message via AIM to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via MSN to UrMyStlkAl Send a message via Yahoo to UrMyStlkAl
So far, 13499 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 69 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.
UrMyStlkAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #11
Somebody1010
CCS EX #62

Bike(s):
04 Suzuki 600 (Track only) 04 Kawi KX 250

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Somebody1010 Send a message via Yahoo to Somebody1010
So far, 13500 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 50 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.
Somebody1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:59 PM   #12
cytukyl

Bike(s):
01 red/white R6 badass edition
1996 honda cbr f3 (sold)

Member Garage

So far, 13520 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 21 (from 0 to 100), and 68 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a complete fool with no sense of responsibility of propriety, and a glaring discredit to their genre. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

:laughing6 man of course im am gonna get an answer like if u give me 115 questions

well isnt that the kicker
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Someone suggests that a 1000 question squid test be compiled. You
[a] run and hide.
[b] volunteer a "friend".
[c] shout to the net, "I'll do it!"
EITHER.

cytukyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:19 AM   #13
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:06 AM   #14
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

:laughing6 :laughing6 So far, 13626 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 63 (from 0 to 100), and 22 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

WHAT?? :laughing6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:11 PM   #15
StealthR6

did you guys really sit there and answer all those questions? I opened it up and was like f it... i take enough tests at college.
StealthR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #16
Lobo

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
So far, 13731 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 100 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are extraordinaly responsible and a shining credit to motorcyclists everywhere.

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 07:48 PM   #17
Mad Max

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthR6
did you guys really sit there and answer all those questions? I opened it up and was like f it... i take enough tests at college.
+1...that was too many questions.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement