MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2006, 03:48 PM   #41
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fellas only, BETTER shaving poll FKNA Off Topic 13 06-12-2009 10:32 PM
fellas only, shaving poll witchdoctor575 Off Topic 68 06-02-2009 04:02 PM
Thanks Fellas!! JRxGRUBZx Stunters Lounge 62 03-10-2009 09:32 PM
bear with me here fellas shsu1k General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 11-06-2008 09:39 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2006, 03:57 PM   #42
ratmzapa

Member Garage

:icon_bigg msf?
Old 03-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #43
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

there also of misinformation including suzuki wanting to MERGE with kawasaki! LMAO

pasadena kawasaki can probaly get you at 06 OTD at 8400. thats how much my buddy paid for his and he was the first one to pick it up right after it came off the delivery truck. i paid $7900 OTD for my new 04 in 2004.

its obvious you have mind made up. check out www.kawiforums.com is you already havent and look through the thousands of pages.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:52 PM   #44
Sc0
A Lemming

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
Check with Highlands Kawasaki as well, might call a few times to get different sale pitches but they are about $100 cheaper than Extreme Motorsports in Tomball which also sell Kawasaki's. (two cheapest!) Ever walk into a Suzuki store to ask where the Kawasaki dealership is, then the people their talking about how badass the 636 is?

Also, I wouldn't talk to that "hookup" anymore... unless you like getting bent over! I am also sure that you wouldn't need the extended warranty, get some tools and learn.
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:57 PM   #45
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Ok guys, after yet another day of wheeling a dealing today, here are the lowest OUT THE DOOR prices i have found....

Suzuki GSXR 600-------------------------------------$9,800.00
Honda CBR 600RR------------------------------------$9,250.00
Kawasaki ZX6R 636----------------------------------$8,530.00
Kawasaki ZX6RR-------------------------------------$8,750.00
Yamaha R6------------------------------------------$10,600.00

Obviously the yamaha is out of the question since it is so expensive and they are not willing to move on the price. Anything over $10,000 for a 600 is stupid! I actually has another look at the GSXR's and other than the signal placement, i kinda like it now. The exhaust doesnt look as bad as i first thought but im still not so sure i would want one.

Overall this is what information i have gathered. I can get the 636 the cheapest and it has the best financing plan. It is the fastest of the 600 class bikes. Seems like a good deal to me.

How much should i offer? Is $8400 the absolute lowest they can go with the 06's? My buddy bought his 03 for $7900 OTD as well but with the prices of all the bikes rising, im not sure if its possible to get them that low anymore.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:03 PM   #46
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0
Check with Highlands Kawasaki as well, might call a few times to get different sale pitches but they are about $100 cheaper than Extreme Motorsports in Tomball which also sell Kawasaki's. (two cheapest!) Ever walk into a Suzuki store to ask where the Kawasaki dealership is, then the people their talking about how badass the 636 is?

Also, I wouldn't talk to that "hookup" anymore... unless you like getting bent over! I am also sure that you wouldn't need the extended warranty, get some tools and learn.
Ill call Highlands tuesday. Have you heard the suzuki guys talking up on the 636's? I have found that whatever dealer i call says their bike is the best! lol typical sales guys! lol

I was wondering if i really needed the warranty? I already have the 1 year included from the factory. I would think if something was going to go wrong, it would happen in the 1st year. I think im going to shoot for $8000 OTD at kawasaki and see if he will at least meet me at $8200 or something.

Is that a good price? Is $9250 a good price for the honda 600RR?
Old 03-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #47
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

The 636 it is! I finally just said it and made up my mind! I love the way they look!

Im planning to get the black one but anyone think the silver/red wheels limited edition bike looks better? I like them both. The black just looks so clean and mean but the silver on the red looks nice as well. The red wheels really set that bike off!
Old 03-05-2006, 06:28 PM   #48
Sc0
A Lemming

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
The LE does look better IMHO but not if it costs more $$$. (The Suzuki dealership down the street from Highlands, when I walked in they were like "you walk into here to ask for directions to the Kawasaki dealership?" Then I mentioned buying a 636 and they were talking about how badass they are but said the GSXR1000 and Busa would stomp it. This time of the year you won't have too much luck with haggling as Summer is right around the corner. I do remember that the ZX10R was only $1k more though at the time but beware insurance is more for the 1L. The dealership assembled the bike while we waited for an hour and being that we didn't want to go back the next day to pick it up they told us how to charge the battery and said that they would not warranty it, no problems...

Honda's are ALWAYS more expensive... they seem to add little things that offer the final touch of convenience but at a price.
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 06:59 PM   #49
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0
The LE does look better IMHO but not if it costs more $$$. (The Suzuki dealership down the street from Highlands, when I walked in they were like "you walk into here to ask for directions to the Kawasaki dealership?" Then I mentioned buying a 636 and they were talking about how badass they are but said the GSXR1000 and Busa would stomp it. This time of the year you won't have too much luck with haggling as Summer is right around the corner. I do remember that the ZX10R was only $1k more though at the time but beware insurance is more for the 1L. The dealership assembled the bike while we waited for an hour and being that we didn't want to go back the next day to pick it up they told us how to charge the battery and said that they would not warranty it, no problems...

Honda's are ALWAYS more expensive... they seem to add little things that offer the final touch of convenience but at a price.
Yea, i like the LE but i dont really care for the red tribal flame looking stuff on the fairings. I like the silver on the red wheels but i would peel all that tribal sticker off first thing when i got home. lol. They are a little more expensive too. The gsxr 1000 and the busa should stomp it. They are much bigger bikes! lol. Best price i have got so far is $8550 OTD on the black one. Come tuesday morning, ill be back on the phone to see if i can get them doan lower than that. The silver one would be a little more because it is LE but im not sure if its really worth spending the extra money when i like them both. Not only that, i have yet to see a black one on the road. The ZX10R is a pretty good bit more money and like you said, insurance will go up as well. It would be nice to have but id rather save the money and keep my insurance reasonable and just go with the 636. Im sure it will be plenty enough bike for me.

Hondas are very nice but at a price is right! Their financing plan is really and their bikes are very nice and very durable but they arent the fastest out there by any means so even though i love the looks of them, i just cant justify spending more money on a crappy financing program and then having a bike that is slower than the rest of the 600's.

Advertisement