Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #81
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE View Post
+1

I tell people to move all the time...
yep, i just explain to them what we are doing and i tell them"hey your in a danger zone for us and YOUR car" lol then just bust circles near them and they move
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
P1 is the Shiznit!!! S.D.W. General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 10-06-2012 04:36 PM
WHERE THE F... IS TEH HELP???? FastLine The Circus 12 06-27-2008 12:32 PM
Motorcycles Unlimited is the shiznit! BigComfy Motorcycles Unlimited 2 09-08-2007 02:30 PM
teh pwh0re ArturoC Off Topic 44 08-26-2007 05:36 AM
teh ghey FastLine Off Topic 6 04-13-2007 01:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #82
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

edited...

Last edited by GAU-8; 05-21-2009 at 02:31 PM.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #83
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAU-8 View Post
Thats why i dont mind if someone VOLUNTEERS a vehicle into the stunt area, but to just ride up to the crowd, and do that we aren't expecting, is a little unnerving.

i'm all up for y'alls talent!!- but keep it away from others,NOT intending to be part of the hospitalization, or damaged autos.

this isnt the
remember buddy asi is a lot that joe found years ago to practice..
Old 05-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #84
TREE
Professional Partier

Bike(s):
2002 Honda F4i (street/stunt)
2009 TTR50 (stunt/street-illegally)
2006 crf50
1984 CB700sc Nighthawk

I remember back in like 05 there were only about 20 people that would come out... at most
Originally Posted by gtdrivr View Post
If more people watched , the world would be a much more peaceful place!
TREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #85
SW@T
SWAGGA OF A CRIPPLE!!

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Track= 07 600RR
Street= 09 R6 white/red

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSurgeD View Post
anyone notice the two ***s on the green bike that parked behind kevins truck

two dudes rolll up...the passenger guy gets off the bike so his lover can push it the bike in to park, then he hops back on the back seat and holds the guy while he films
LOL....yup

i was standing right over there

i just turned around and literally lol'd

SW@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #86
GAU-8
official thread ender.

sorry, i see you guys are pretty cool with it... as i deleted my post you just quoted above

its obviously a 2 part involvement. you guys ARE going to get some boneheads, that WILL get in y'alls way....and they need to move.

but i also think that some stunts so close to the crowds, not in the typical stunt path, could use a little better "margin of error" factors.

again im ALL FOR IT!!!! and its awesome!

but me personally, i would rather see a single rider dead in the open...doing what they love..than rider and 2 bystanders dead, 4 injured, and 3 vehicles trashed. from plowing into an unsuspecting crowd, by getting it wrong.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #87
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
sorry, i see you guys are pretty cool with it... as i deleted my post you just quoted above

its obviously a 2 part involvement. you guys ARE going to get some boneheads, that WILL get in y'alls way....and they need to move.

but i also think that some stunts so close to the crowds, not in the typical stunt path, could use a little better "margin of error" factors.

again im ALL FOR IT!!!! and its awesome!

but me personally, i would rather see a single rider dead in the open...doing what they love..than rider and 2 bystanders dead, 4 injured, and 3 vehicles trashed. from plowing into an unsuspecting crowd, by getting it wrong.
well if someone gets hit it's %90 not going to be by myself or any other actuall "stunt rider" in houston.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #88
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREE View Post
I remember back in like 05 there were only about 20 people that would come out... at most
december 05 is when i started going there...just joe, vu, matt, javi, michellies,toobuku,los,jake,george
Old 05-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #89
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method

Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
december 05 is when i started going there...just joe, vu, matt, javi, michellies,toobuku,los,jake,george
Man it wasn't but a few months after you I started to go out there. I remember it was really calm compared to how it is now. I want to go back out there on weds night and have some fun.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #90
Hooligan
Presrvtionthrudestruction

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
08 CBR 600rr
06 GSXR600
07 Honda crf50 (stunt)
Your mom

Send a message via AIM to Hooligan
who was that squid in the street with NO lid on, riding his buddies gsxr600 pulling 1st gear clutch ups?? Teh slimmies where checkin him out fo sho! He was a baddass.... Think they called him "hooli" or somthing....
I learned the awesomeness that is Hooligan.
Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #91
switch
two fifty

Experience: 4 years

pffft 50's pull more tail on 2 wheels than a SS on 1
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #92
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
well if someone gets hit it's %90 not going to be by myself or any other actuall "stunt rider" in houston.
yea. check the definition of a stunt rider again and then tell me if you need to be at us or some squid
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #93
switch
two fifty

Experience: 4 years

still waiting on pics.
CMRA #250
"Me? I stand for uncertainty, insecurity, bad taste, fun, and things that go boom in the night."
switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:31 PM   #94
GAU-8
official thread ender.

Quote:
that is typical motorcyclist "squid talk". any/all stunter/squid/cycle rider/teams say that .

care to BACK UP those percentage numbers off your head with actual statistics? how many "stunters" went down LAST NIGHT? how many "actual" motorcyclists (with years of seat time) have had accidents THIS YEAR? just because one can pull whoolies, and roll on the noses end, doesnt mean you are less prone to accidents. how many had beer in thier system last night? i am not calling anyone out, all i am stating is that ACCIDENTS HAPPEN TO ANYONE..hence it is called an "ACCIDENT", not a "PURPOSE".

YOU WILL have an accident, YOU WILL GO DOWN. its called "complacency"...complacency accidents happen to EXPERTS/PRO's...

(as quoted by TREE in another thread)

"I hold everyone the same when it comes to my safety"

i am not against YOUR FUN, and OUR ENJOYMENT by any means..all i say is, a self enacted safety factoring could be thoughtfully used, on those NOT KNOWING they are part of the "action" in a an area that is OUT OF THE WAY of stunting space.

Last edited by GAU-8; 05-21-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #95
klassik

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
that is typical motorcyclist "squid talk". the star boys say the same . any stunter/squid/cycle rider says that .

care to BACK UP those percentage numbers off your head with actual statistics? how many "stunters" went down LAST NIGHT? how many "actual" motorcyclists (with years of seat time) have had accidents THIS YEAR? just because one can pull whoolies, and roll on the noses end, doesnt mean you are less prone to accidents. how many had beer in thier system last night? i am not calling anyone out, all i am stating is that ACCIDENTS HAPPEN TO ANYONE..hence it is called an "ACCIDENT", not a "PURPOSE".

YOU WILL have an accident, YOU WILL GO DOWN. its called "complacency"...complacency accidents happen to EXPERTS...

i am not against YOUR FUN, and OUR ENJOYMENT by any means..all i say is a self enacted safety factoring is thoughtfully used.
and where did those stunters go down. no one is pushing the limits when they are right next to someone. by the way if you dont like it leave
klassik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #96
PowerSurgeD
is on indefinite hiatus

Bike(s):
2005 crf 50,
2008 drz400sm
2001 cbrf4i

Member Garage

Quote:
that is typical motorcyclist "squid talk". any/all stunter/squid/cycle rider/teams say that .

YOU WILL have an accident, YOU WILL GO DOWN. its called "complacency"...complacency accidents happen to EXPERTS/PRO's...

i am not against YOUR FUN, and OUR ENJOYMENT by any means..all i say is, a self enacted safety factoring could be thoughtfully used, on those NOT KNOWING they are part of the "action" in a an area that is OUT OF THE WAY of stunting space.
when we stunt ride and go down it's 90% of just dropping your bike...like missing a kick flip on a skateboard...there is a difference in doing a idle wheelie with tricks then some noob hauling across the lot...and for riding close to people...have you ever been to a REAL stunt show
looks like petro is kinda close to people to me...oh wait he is paid to do it that close...
DSC 0734 51609
Old 05-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #97
GAU-8
official thread ender.

i never stated they were pushing limits. you guys are taking my argument out of context.

again. i am all for YOUR FUN, YOUR ENJOYMENT.. we are simply BYSTANDERS.. a BYSTANDER is NOT "part of the action"..

therefore have some courtesy to us and our property..that is all i say. accidents HAPPEN. it is NOT AGAINST YOU. it is not against POWER, it is not against PRODIGY or whoever that stunts per se. you guys are taking offense to something i am not explicity calling anyone out on. you are including yourselves into it. not me.

you guys are justifying "your sport" and what happens with typical bike drop. thats fine. but happens.

Last edited by GAU-8; 05-21-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #98
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Quote:

Are you ****ing kidding me ??? Lmao dude your a stunt spot not at pp1 if you don't like bein that close to the action leave .....
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #99
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

Go put a tampon in you ***** bro .... And who exactly did u see by the crowd???
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #100
Falkryte
SBN Vag Inspector

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
ninja 650r
ttr 125
crf50
tarded450

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me ??? Lmao dude your a stunt spot not at pp1 if you don't like bein that close to the action leave .....
+6549482168

Advertisement