MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #21
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









i don't trust them with my money anyways. they'll probably just go buy a bunch of beer with it.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
N benefit for injured moto cop May 12th Saturday DAT GUY Events, Meets and Rides 7 05-11-2012 09:22 AM
Benefit stunt show!! this saturday miguel!! Events, Meets and Rides 3 05-07-2012 11:24 AM
Benefit for Debbi & Glen, Saturday Dec 4 M@tt Events, Meets and Rides 3 12-04-2010 10:30 AM
benefit ride Saturday the 16th JOKER Events, Meets and Rides 12 08-18-2008 12:29 PM
B-Day Party / Poker Party Saturday 29-Sept-07 Swift E Events, Meets and Rides 0 09-26-2007 10:03 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #22
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i'm not scared of those . i once took 8 banditos on with nothing but a ball point pen and i whooped em all. jk. but i'm not scared of em. they may stink a little, but i can deal with that. i know they like to wear those vests and have their armpits out in the open so you can smell them. but seriously here's my question. why do you want to support a bunch of raping, pocket emptying criminals in the first place? are you going to exchange Klan meeting stories or what? i don't understand this at all.
come on out Saturday and be sure to bring yo pen. with your attitude, you might need it, in fact, bring two, I'm sure there will be more than 8 there
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:34 PM   #23
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
come on out Saturday and be sure to bring yo pen. with your attitude, you might need it, in fact, bring two, I'm sure there will be more than 8 there
lol. i'll come out, but don't tell em what i said about the pen
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:35 PM   #24
knee_dragger
Senior Member
 
knee_dragger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alief
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,917

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
dude, I was kidding with the innocent comment, ease up , don't go if you don't want to.
They won't make ya empty your shallow pockets and rape you behind the woodshed . they sell stuff, like food and tshirts, you buy music cd's from various artists? you call 'em first to see what they are spending your money on to make sure its kosh?
Just another excuse to gather and enjoy each others company. Its ok for you to be scared, make sure your mom tucks you in tonight and snuggle the covers up tight, they might be lurking outside.
now, wheres my loser smiley when I need it.
funny guy! ill support any rider out there. RIDE WILL WE DIE!!
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #25
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
lol. i'll come out, but don't tell em what i said about the pen
serious, its gonna be fun, the last one I went to was just a bunch of folks like you and I. You will be surprised. I had a great time and everybody treated me very kindly.
I'm also a "people watcher" and where else can you see such a diverse crowd, some real hooligans (not the stunters) and some real down to earth people.
eat up, have a cold one, mill around and check out the wicked scoots (just dont touch 'em), and that goes for their women either. they will undoubtedly be dressed for the Houston weather.
me thinks you will be surprised its not a bunch of knife weilding, nut sack cutting folks
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:40 PM   #26
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by rickykline
the benefit this weekend isnt for them to buy lawyers to get them out of jail.. the benefit is to help raise money to keep motorcyclist rights... read it dont just assume something..
sorry, i'm too tired to read through that long article and just drew from the thread title "bandito benefit" that it was to benefit the banditos. i know how noble the banditos are, i'm just in a deleriously tired/can't sleep phase right now and i don't know what came over to me to ever doubt a motorcycle gang's credibility.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:41 PM   #27
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
serious, its gonna be fun, the last one I went to was just a bunch of folks like you and I. You will be surprised. I had a great time and everybody treated me very kindly.
I'm also a "people watcher" and where else can you see such a diverse crowd, some real hooligans (not the stunters) and some real down to earth people.
eat up, have a cold one, mill around and check out the wicked scoots (just dont touch 'em), and that goes for their women either. they will undoubtedly be dressed for the Houston weather.
me thinks you will be surprised its not a bunch of knife weilding, nut sack cutting folks
sounds cool. i'd probably be a little out of place, but seriously they don't worry me. i've been around worse, i'm sure. not that i want to start , but you're making it out like i'm scared to go or something. but i am scared. . i don't know. i like hiding behind the computer. i'm 10 foot tall behind the computer.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #28
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
sorry, i'm too tired to read through that long article and just drew from the thread title "bandito benefit" that it was to benefit the banditos. i know how noble the banditos are, i'm just in a deleriously tired/can't sleep phase right now and i don't know what came over to me to ever doubt a motorcycle gang's credibility.
hahahhahaha, :laughing6

I never said they were a noble bunch, although they do participate in many charities. saturday will be for the "starving and parched charity" can't have a load of emmaciated bikers riding around thirsty
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:43 PM   #29
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
hahahhahaha, :laughing6

I never said they were a noble bunch, although they do participate in many charities. saturday will be for the "starving and parched charity" can't have a load of emmaciated bikers riding around thirsty
what do i have to do to join the banditos? do i have to go to prison or get jumped ?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:45 PM   #30
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
what do i have to do to join the banditos? do i have to go to prison or get jumped ?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, you might have to give up your weekly allowance and daily milk money and your mom might have to be sacrificed for the cause, albiet a worthy cause indeed. do you happen to own a pet monkey?
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:47 PM   #31
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, you might have to give up your weekly allowance and daily milk money and your mom might have to be sacrificed for the cause, albiet a worthy cause indeed. do you happen to own a pet monkey?
mannnnn i stopped getting my allowance like 3 weeks ago. c'mon! i don't have a pet monkey but i do have a pet tarantula and used to have some scorpions. if i let a scorpion sting me in the eyeball would they take me in?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:50 PM   #32
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
mannnnn i stopped getting my allowance like 3 weeks ago. c'mon! i don't have a pet monkey but i do have a pet tarantula and used to have some scorpions. if i let a scorpion sting me in the eyeball would they take me in?
that may work, I dunno.
I'm thinking more like a 16 penny nail through the head of yo whanka, I dunno though, you might wanna visit their web and send 'em an email to confirm before you do it.
although, if you do and they say nope, you could always use the new peircing to work part time at the circus lifting cinder blocks
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #33
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
that may work, I dunno.
I'm thinking more like a 16 penny nail through the head of yo whanka, I dunno though, you might wanna visit their web and send 'em an email to confirm before you do it.
although, if you do and they say nope, you could always use the new peircing to work part time at the circus lifting cinder blocks
16 penny nail? i don't know what that is, but i'm down. i was hoping that we would just cut our palms and grasp each others hands (after a blood test) and that would be it. but if that's the way they want to play, i can dig it.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #34
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
16 penny nail? i don't know what that is, but i'm down. i was hoping that we would just cut our palms and grasp each others hands (after a blood test) and that would be it. but if that's the way they want to play, i can dig it.
excellant indeed, I'll pass it on.

nighty night for me, was fun and your a funny doooooooooood.


btw, 16 penny is a thick shanked nail that is a common size for 2x4 etc etc. its ok though, for reference, its smaller than a #2 pencil or the killer pen ya got.
see ya saturday.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:59 PM   #35
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
excellant indeed, I'll pass it on.

nighty night for me, was fun and your a funny doooooooooood.


btw, 16 penny is a thick shanked nail that is a common size for 2x4 etc etc. its ok though, for reference, its smaller than a #2 pencil or the killer pen ya got.
see ya saturday.
lol. see you there. look for the most hardcore you've ever seen...that's me. jk. enjoy the beer/riding around.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #36
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












support the cause

http://www.segag.org/mcgangs/bandido.html
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 11:53 PM   #37
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
cool link...i knew there had to be more to this gang thing than camaraderie. i still wanna join
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #38
jrock
straight shooter
 
jrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: back n H-Twn
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,684

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One








Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Went to a biker party in baytown once. It got wild after dark. Had a big pond next to the dudes house. Guards at the driveway/gravel road. Armed guards. Beer and food. It was a blast. Got in by dropping somebodys name , i cant remember who, I think the guy that owns power and chrome? He was having an open house and my bro-in-law had painted some of his bikes. That party was the shiiiittt!!! Don't know or remember if it was Banditos but they were pretty cool.
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:41 AM   #39
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
cool link...i knew there had to be more to this gang thing than camaraderie. i still wanna join
good link, I posted a couple links also, they were not in church choirs and they surely were not alter boys.

I remember the frito bandido character, (AY, ya, ya-ya)
its like speedy gonzales and his cousin "slow poke" you won't see them on tv anymore because the mexican population was supposedly offended by the characters.
Unlike Speedy, "slow poke" was to slow to outrun the cat, so he carried a huge gun instead. todays society sucks! took away the speedy cartoons, and no mas frito dooood.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ScooterTrash; 03-03-2006 at 06:45 AM.
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:42 AM   #40
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
Went to a biker party in baytown once. It got wild after dark. Had a big pond next to the dudes house. Guards at the driveway/gravel road. Armed guards. Beer and food. It was a blast. Got in by dropping somebodys name , i cant remember who, I think the guy that owns power and chrome? He was having an open house and my bro-in-law had painted some of his bikes. That party was the shiiiittt!!! Don't know or remember if it was Banditos but they were pretty cool.
did they make you shave your bawls with rusty tin can lids?
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy