MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Great Show today Stunt Garbage!!

You guys put on a GREAT showing today at the drag racing event. Very entertaining, organized, and the best part, non-stop SICK A$$ stunts.

Keep up the great work guys!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
stunt garbage t shirts? pwned Stunters Lounge 4 11-10-2009 10:54 AM
Stunt Garbage New Video Jordo636 Stunters Lounge 10 08-25-2009 02:05 PM
stunt garbage oldman650r Stunters Lounge 6 05-05-2009 11:45 PM
Stubbs Stunt show today Prodigy Events, Meets and Rides 5 10-28-2006 12:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
PETRO $SG$
BREAK YO LIP KRU!!!!
 
PETRO $SG$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: C.C. DIRTY SOUTH
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 62

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
04 6dirty6









thanks , i had a blast hope to go back again
PETRO $SG$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #3
Jordo636
OWNED!
 
Jordo636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 838

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











yea, Candy! Thanks!

We had a busy weekend with 3 different events, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

Thanks to Sonny, Garret & Rocks for helping us with the Lufkin show!


Pics to be posted up soon! If you have any pics from the events post them up please.
Jordo636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!
 
Helena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: PP1!
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 897

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR









Hey Candy how did it go??! i called u yesterday to come watch the game too bad we sucked anywho, got any pics?
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena View Post
Hey Candy how did it go??! i called u yesterday to come watch the game too bad we sucked anywho, got any pics?

It went ok, i was VERY consistent all day, had a PERFECT 1st round in street et, dialed in a 9.40 ran a 9.401 (my new personal best, but lost in the 2nd round sleeping on the tree.

I also ran 9.50, knocked out 2 very hard to beat guys, and got to the semi-finals and ran a pass to loose that class as well.

Overall i had a GREAT and very progressive day.
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo636 View Post
yea, Candy! Thanks!

We had a busy weekend with 3 different events, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

Thanks to Sonny, Garret & Rocks for helping us with the Lufkin show!


Pics to be posted up soon! If you have any pics from the events post them up please.
no problem Jordo, I had fun cheering and yelling you guys on, and was VERY proud to say I knew u guys, VERY. U guys have come far and are sure to go even farther.

And thanks for my autographs, I'm sure it will be worth something soon !!!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






Stuntgarbage ftw!!!
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
EAC
StuntGarbage.com
 
EAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 131


Bike(s):
f4i, 954, 636, crf450, crf250, zr7s, crf50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
You guys put on a GREAT showing today at the drag racing event. Very entertaining, organized, and the best part, non-stop SICK A$$ stunts.

Keep up the great work guys!
Thanks Candy! We had an awesome time putting on the shows. It was great to see you again.
EAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAC View Post
Thanks Candy! We had an awesome time putting on the shows. It was great to see you again.
same to u... and u haven't missed a beat!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #10
hurricane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 163












great job

Really great performance! We'll get some of Kris and Britni's pictures up shortly. They're sound asleep from the three hour ride after our 11pm plane arrival to Fl last night. Airport was three hours from home! and to make life worse for him, I dragged him, Danny and Britni on a tour of the Alamo in the afternoon. Mine and his third but that place fascinates me.

Sunday was perfect, too bad the weather man scared off lot's of folks that would have enjoyed to show and the race. What rain! Beautiful day for the event started around noon. Would have been a great destination for a Sunday afternoon ride.

We look forward to doing it again!

Hey CANDY nice job too! You took out some really experienced racers!

wayne
hurricane alley
hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
Really great performance! We'll get some of Kris and Britni's pictures up shortly. They're sound asleep from the three hour ride after our 11pm plane arrival to Fl last night. Airport was three hours from home! and to make life worse for him, I dragged him, Danny and Britni on a tour of the Alamo in the afternoon. Mine and his third but that place fascinates me.

Sunday was perfect, too bad the weather man scared off lot's of folks that would have enjoyed to show and the race. What rain! Beautiful day for the event started around noon. Would have been a great destination for a Sunday afternoon ride.

We look forward to doing it again!

Hey CANDY nice job too! You took out some really experienced racers!

wayne
hurricane alley
Thanks Wayne, I totally surprised MYSELF.... It was a GREAT learning day, definately a confidence builder!

I'll always support u guys at HAR~~
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy