Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2006, 01:50 AM   #21
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Actually BigJay I guess you did not see my point. This was in reference to me being sick of people using the N word. I guess your high intellect got in the way of simple reasoning. I know alot of people throw it around on this board. Which is cool. Put to me using a racial derogatory word such as the N word is a lack of mind set. I have no idea who you are. Next time before calling someone out on an internet forum you should realize the point of their thread and take light of their opinion though it might not be the same as yours.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Rant? PYROBUG51 Off Topic 17 12-30-2009 12:39 PM
/rant Ares Off Topic 23 12-15-2009 01:55 PM
Fair warning: RANT, long rant tyme2move General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 09-03-2008 07:49 AM
Rant...... del240z Off Topic 12 10-20-2007 08:41 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2006, 01:59 AM   #22
shipwreck

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

i wanna be a gansta but i think im too old, is there an age limit
shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:44 AM   #23
99BlackR1
Spaz

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
R1, CRF50

whats all this talk about an "N" word?
motorcycledudeindestructible2542999l4qy6go
Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
99BlackR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:48 AM   #24
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

three wetbacks were crossing the rio grande and were busted by border patrol. he was a lazy s.o.b. adn told them that if they could make a sentence out of the words green, yellow, and pink, that he would consider them citizens and let htem go. the first guy said my house is yellow with pink flowers and grenn grass. the second guy heard what he said and told the agent, that he had a pink house with yellow flowers and green grass. the border patrol gent gave him a funny look and let him go, the third guy heard what they had said and decided to come up with his own sentence. the agent told him the rules and the wetback replied, my phone go green green, i pink it up and say yellow.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:50 AM   #25
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Oh well it does not bother me any the term forum is where we are allowed to express our ideas and thought. It seems we have a few that would rather not have that I am also sure they would never express there opinion in public and rather sit behind a keyboard and feel "big".
Old 03-02-2006, 02:55 AM   #26
shipwreck

Bike(s):
2001 CBR 600 F4i

hello? that was one of my best jokes
Old 03-02-2006, 02:59 AM   #27
Rolandooo

Bike(s):
05 R1 Raven

Send a message via AIM to Rolandooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck
three wetbacks were crossing the rio grande and were busted by border patrol. he was a lazy s.o.b. adn told them that if they could make a sentence out of the words green, yellow, and pink, that he would consider them citizens and let htem go. the first guy said my house is yellow with pink flowers and grenn grass. the second guy heard what he said and told the agent, that he had a pink house with yellow flowers and green grass. the border patrol gent gave him a funny look and let him go, the third guy heard what they had said and decided to come up with his own sentence. the agent told him the rules and the wetback replied, my phone go green green, i pink it up and say yellow.
:laughing6
Rolandooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:01 AM   #28
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

i smirked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:02 AM   #29
99BlackR1
Spaz

Bike(s):
R1, CRF50

lol shipwreck.... PM
motorcycledudeindestructible2542999l4qy6go
Pardon the hate and the animosity
towards your belief system and your hypocrisy.
No regrets, no remorse.This is my last serenade
99BlackR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:36 AM   #30
RRCBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck

Pink Cheese Green Goes
RRCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #31
bigjay77

Bike(s):
01 yzf-r6 painters tape edition, 98 superhawk 996

Send a message via Yahoo to bigjay77
im sorry u got ur panties in a bunch from my post, but like u said "forum is where we are allowed to express our ideas and thought" and with that i have to wonder if you were just embarrassed by the hispanics while being one or that african girl gave u about them and your one, and no i dont like that N word either but why bring attention to it, its not like they were pointing at your friend saying that , and if thats how she felt then she should goto PrairieView, oh wait most of them ppl say that word to... i guess shes not safe any where, ppl like me say get over yourself keep your oppinions to yourself if you dont like ppl replying to them, or goto Eppinions.com, wait they reply there too... your not safe from other ppls oppinion either.....LMAO, i dont know , you just aggrevated me by writing about some dumb like that, i thought i was gonna read a rant that was the likes of Dennis Miller , but you only wasted my time during my lunch break, you remind me of the oppinionated "hispanics" that tell me i should learn to speak propper spanish (maybe one day i will), and not to forget where mexican heritage comes from ( i dont), (and the kicker) and how much better mexico is than the U.S. and they get a "why dont u go the back then " from me.... there was alot more i could say but you might get tired of my oppinions and cut your wrist......

i would have been proud of you if you had gotten your kicked or kicked there when you told the hispanics not to use that word in front of your friend, at least then u would have stood for something instead of writing for nothing

PS: tell your friend to watch Dave Chappell to get desensatised and you should listen to Carlos Mencia...but remember they are JOKES.....also dont PM i wasnt calling you out, im not sitting behind the computer acting brave, i would tell you this openly

JJO we are the big melting pot......
Shipwreck that was a good one
Old 03-02-2006, 02:07 PM   #32
ratmzapa

Member Garage

See you soon....
Old 03-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #33
bigjay77

Bike(s):
01 yzf-r6 painters tape edition, 98 superhawk 996

Send a message via Yahoo to bigjay77
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
See you soon....

Old 03-02-2006, 04:36 PM   #34
Ya Boy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Custom 99 R1

What up D-Man. I see your point. I am black and I don't like my own people using the word. When I see a young group of cats hanging out, that's all you hear. But what can you do? Is it just a word? Does it really mean something? I ask myself, do they really know what they are saying? If you call me one, I will correct you immediately. Everybody want's to be a N*****, but nobody want's to be a N*****.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:00 PM   #35
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancinman
So today I was at school earlier than usual and I walked by a group of hispanics..well every word they said ended with the N word....I was like wtf??? I find it hilarious that we have these people that try to assimilate with a culture they know nothing about other than on MTV....then they use words that have nothing to do with their culture...I was walking with a friend of mine at the time and well she is straight out of africa...accent and all...and she couldnt believe what she was hearing...having said this I know I have heard it before but whats the deal....she says people are losing their culture and trying to fit in with a subculture...she also says that this subculture is not even representative of the black culture that really exists...I totally agree with her...I grew up in a very diverse neighborhood and I remember we all showed our own culture where as now I see people do not even know their culture except for their last names...What happened I might ask to peoples diversity and when was it inclined to us to act ghetto when the people in the actual ghetto are in a struggle to survive...EX. New Orleans, Harlem....So I ask my self is America becoming stupid my country being over run by stupidity? I do believe so...we actually accept people acting in a negative way...
stop crying... who gives a ...

theyre just words....

btw...
turnin 21 on monday !
too bad i gots ta werk all week... (spring break... dammit)
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 06:50 PM   #36
ratmzapa

Member Garage

Not crying I just think the end of racial prejudice and injustice we as a whole have to end the stuff that started it all. See Chris thats why we need a war room where we can vent our ideas and thoughts freely so people like Big Jay can have a chance to make their own points in life...Off topic is as close as i can get...
Old 03-02-2006, 07:04 PM   #37
BrutusTx

Member Garage

OKay, since this subject came up................one of my Grandsons Dad is black, and my daughter is white. My ex-wife will barely pay any attention to him at all, and some of her family act the same way. It's caused some problems in the past (he's only 20 mo old) because I get about the way they act and let them know wht I think about it. I've watched them fall all over themselves over her other 2 kids, that are all white. My ex and I have been divorced for 20+ yrs so I'll get in trouble if I smack her........any comments/suggestions?
Old 03-02-2006, 07:49 PM   #38
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Reality check, all the J/O on TV get away with it and it's cool so all regular joes want to act like the yahoos on tv instead of being themselves.

Advertisement