Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 4

08 CBR600, silver
07 CBR600, black (wrecked/sold)
Suzuki DRZ400SM, yellow (sold)

KTM 450 SX-F???'s

I have a guy that wants to trade me a 2007 KTM 450 SX-F for my Toyota that's in the for sale section. He said that it has a stock motor, but suspension was all redone to fix factory downfalls. I'm wanting to do some dirt riding as well as what are ya'lls thoughts on this bike? Pros/cons for dirt and supermoto.

Kane S.
Everything I have is for sale.
07CBR is offline   Reply With Quote