Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #21
MATT L.
Senior Member
 
MATT L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,182

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo
lol, I was wondering why my kids were giving Matt their lunch money, j/k. I see what you guys are saying about the free performance, but I think more or less Buck is just trying to put something together that will provide entertainment for the whole motorcycling community.

Buck had mentioned this to me awhile back, kind of like a big party, a place for all of us to meet up and enjoy all things moto related.

At the moment I believe it's just an idea, he is trying to get some people together to brain storm and receive input from the stunting community. Btw, my family and I truely
enjoyed the show you guys put on yesterday.
Lol, I thought I told all the kids not to tell there parents about me charging them, geeez

Glad you got to come out, and also glad your family liked it
MATT L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where are all the stunters? alwaysanthony Stunters Lounge 35 06-24-2013 01:17 PM
New Stunters. rquirch Stunters Lounge 18 04-13-2009 11:28 AM
stunters M.I.A GreyF2 Stunters Lounge 20 04-02-2009 02:02 PM
Would there be any interest in something like this? logan5 General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 07-06-2007 11:48 PM
Stunters in S.E? da n00b Stunters Lounge 28 04-11-2007 03:13 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2006, 12:41 AM   #22
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar
 
SBK Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 5,570

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...






Quote:
Originally Posted by codebluepawpaw
badass stunt!... :notworthy
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:17 AM   #23
codebluepawpaw
Senior Member
 
codebluepawpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boremont, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246


Bike(s):
stuntbike









Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto
badass stunt!... :notworthy
thanks.
__________________
Keith "Paw Paw" Buesing

former streetfreestyle artist
retired- February 10, 2007



www.myspace.com/codebluestuntteam

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
-Benjamin Franklin
codebluepawpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #24
WickedKitten
FukOffiRideMyOwn
 
WickedKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 179


Bike(s):
'05 Honda CBR6ooRR









Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Hey thats me jk yesturdays show was cool except matt was charging the kids for autographs so i was only charging half price....:laughing6
How funny, Kaylana says, "I love bikes! I want a little one Mom....please!" Then she insists that I put the autographed little poster of Matt L. on her wall! That goes right along with those pretty pretty princess...thanks Matt! Hahaha!

*Sonia*
WickedKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #25
MATT L.
Senior Member
 
MATT L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,182

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88






Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedKitten
How funny, Kaylana says, "I love bikes! I want a little one Mom....please!" Then she insists that I put the autographed little poster of Matt L. on her wall! That goes right along with those pretty pretty princess...thanks Matt! Hahaha!

*Sonia*
Hahaha no prob, now your gonna have to get her a 50 so she can start her training:icon_bigg
MATT L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:14 AM   #26
Javi
Siempre positivo..
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,515












that wheeldock looks pimp !!
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:46 AM   #27
MATT L.
Senior Member
 
MATT L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,182

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 Yamaha R6 (track)

Honda CRF 450X motard
Honda 50/88






Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi
that wheeldock looks pimp !!
Yeah I really like it Javi, let me know if your interested in one and I'll try and get a deal for ya
MATT L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #28
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster
 
Buck Beasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kemah, Texas
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,446

Experience: 10+ years


'05 Suzuki SV 650,


'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Hey guys sorry I haven't checked the progress of the thread, though I'd let it go and see what ya'll came up with. Pawpaw...... sorry dude, there is no payday in this one. The idea was that since we are going to provide a cool setting for the MOTO Houston annual picnic, we didn't want to leave anyone out. There is no gate charge or anything involved, only the track day participants paying for tracktime. I thought some of you guys would like to come out and have a nice SAFE place to goof around and show off your mad one wheel skillz. The pit straight at the ranch has a 3' concrete barrier that people could line up on an the stunters have almost a 1/4 mile to run back and forth while everyone is safe behind the wall, but right on top of the action. I don't know jack about stunting, first to admit that that stuff scares the out of me. 140, knee on the ground, no problem, but I can say I have never ridden a wheelie in my life, and don't have the scars to prove it!!
Again the intention here was to give the stunters of any level a place to play and show off for friends and fellow riders. If you have a charity you'd like to benefit, then we could probably help out in that reguard, so long as it's not the "Pawpaw needs a new bike fund". Would like to see it happen, but don't want to put anyone out in any way.
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:37 AM   #29
codebluepawpaw
Senior Member
 
codebluepawpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boremont, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246


Bike(s):
stuntbike









Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley
Hey guys sorry I haven't checked the progress of the thread, though I'd let it go and see what ya'll came up with. Pawpaw...... sorry dude, there is no payday in this one. The idea was that since we are going to provide a cool setting for the MOTO Houston annual picnic, we didn't want to leave anyone out. There is no gate charge or anything involved, only the track day participants paying for tracktime. I thought some of you guys would like to come out and have a nice SAFE place to goof around and show off your mad one wheel skillz. The pit straight at the ranch has a 3' concrete barrier that people could line up on an the stunters have almost a 1/4 mile to run back and forth while everyone is safe behind the wall, but right on top of the action. I don't know jack about stunting, first to admit that that stuff scares the out of me. 140, knee on the ground, no problem, but I can say I have never ridden a wheelie in my life, and don't have the scars to prove it!!
Again the intention here was to give the stunters of any level a place to play and show off for friends and fellow riders. If you have a charity you'd like to benefit, then we could probably help out in that reguard, so long as it's not the "Pawpaw needs a new bike fund". Would like to see it happen, but don't want to put anyone out in any way.

That's cool. lol You've just gotta understand that we get hit up all the time about doing free shows for some promoter that doesn't want to share the wealth. If you guys are just providing a free place to stunt then thats very cool because some of the guys don't have a safe place to practice. I also didn't realize it was in conjunction with the motohouston picnic. As far as the "PawPaw needs a new bike fund", I'm kinda partial to the ol' 92nizzle! lol

Paw Paw
__________________
Keith "Paw Paw" Buesing

former streetfreestyle artist
retired- February 10, 2007



www.myspace.com/codebluestuntteam

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
-Benjamin Franklin
codebluepawpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:46 AM   #30
schecterx
Senior Member
 
schecterx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 977


Bike(s):
k4gsxr750









Send a message via AIM to schecterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
I would come and watch
u should stunt that turbo harley.. that would be awesome:laughing6
__________________
slowguylj7
Citystreetster: when i was small
Citystreetster: i wouldnt eat my brocli
Citystreetster: so my mom
Citystreetster: use to stuff pillows down my pants
Citystreetster: tell me im a giant
Citystreetster: and tell me the broccle were trees
Citystreetster: so id eat them
Citystreetster: ..
Houston Metal: ur f*ckin wierd
********
Ratmzapa: your a cute great looking guy with loads of muscles
schecterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #31
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster
 
Buck Beasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kemah, Texas
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,446

Experience: 10+ years


'05 Suzuki SV 650,


'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Sweet Pawpaw..... would love to see ya'll out if you need someplace to play. Date is July 8th, it's a Saturday. Picnic time to be announced I guess. We'll be running track sessions until around 5 and it should be light for a couple of hours after that. On a side note, that is a sick pic on you screen name. Not really sure what is happening or how that stunt ends, but looks wicked. That is the last place a racer wants to see himself in a pic.
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:04 PM   #32
codebluepawpaw
Senior Member
 
codebluepawpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boremont, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 246


Bike(s):
stuntbike









Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley
Sweet Pawpaw..... would love to see ya'll out if you need someplace to play. Date is July 8th, it's a Saturday. Picnic time to be announced I guess. We'll be running track sessions until around 5 and it should be light for a couple of hours after that. On a side note, that is a sick pic on you screen name. Not really sure what is happening or how that stunt ends, but looks wicked. That is the last place a racer wants to see himself in a pic.
lol..i bet. I'm coming down from a trick called "The Guardian" (where i'm standing on top of the bike as it drags on the 12 bar).

Paw Paw
__________________
Keith "Paw Paw" Buesing

former streetfreestyle artist
retired- February 10, 2007



www.myspace.com/codebluestuntteam

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
-Benjamin Franklin
codebluepawpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:38 AM   #33
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
My 2 cents I'll always do it for the kids regardless but im done with free shows where my teams name isnt even promoted.......
and folks, this guy can ride the heck out of his bike indeed. He was doing all kinds of stuff at the outback on a small scale. He is comfortable on his bike and can handle it deluxe
i was an impressed old fart, but then again it doesnt take much, I get impressed when my bowel movements are regular for a couple days in a row
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:42 AM   #34
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto
badass stunt!... :notworthy
yeah, wicked
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:45 AM   #35
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by schecterx
u should stunt that turbo harley.. that would be awesome:laughing6
nah, I'm gonna buy a small bike to learn to play on, I'm searching for the right canidate now, the boosted critter stays on two
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:06 AM   #36
sotexgxr
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I35
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 31


Bike(s):
00 GSXR-750









You could always set up a tip jar for the stunters. I for one don't have a problem helping to cover expenses to see a show, albeit practice. Still very cool.
sotexgxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:44 AM   #37
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by sotexgxr
You could always set up a tip jar for the stunters. I for one don't have a problem helping to cover expenses to see a show, albeit practice. Still very cool.
welcome to MotoHouston noob be sure to post up in the intro section your info
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 04:38 PM   #38
faster321
i loop spreader circles
 
faster321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bryan, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 909

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
(2)XR100
RM250 (no longer in my possession)








Send a message via AIM to faster321 Send a message via MSN to faster321 Send a message via Yahoo to faster321
a tip jar, we should just start a diner no that note... haha!
faster321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy