MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #21
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by Irak View Post
Stop Grinchy, you are making me cry
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Germany MGP *Possible Spoilers* tiatool Taking it to the Track 32 07-20-2009 02:48 PM
Germany MGP Images *possible spoilers* tiatool Taking it to the Track 5 07-18-2009 02:21 PM
Mugello MGP *Spoilers* tiatool Taking it to the Track 91 06-02-2009 04:06 PM
mgp bike fastgreen Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 2 01-01-2008 08:48 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #22
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadracerNC View Post
HANDS DOWN TO MARCO!!!!

Lorenzo played that one right..........showed quite a bit of racing maturity there.
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

marco marco
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #23
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
 
alrova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW-Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,861

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R









Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
good job by marco, is great to see all the knowledge he aquired being at Ducati for one season , kidding grinchy i am kidding

Two more tracks, Mugello - Rossi, Catal. Pedro bot or lorenzo, after that is just dingo time (i hope)
__________________
--Alberto--
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #24
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
good job by marco, is great to see all the knowledge he aquired being at Ducati for one season , kidding grinchy i am kidding

Two more tracks, Mugello - Rossi, Catal. Pedro bot or lorenzo, after that is just dingo time (i hope)
Strange how he was so dominant in winter testing yet he we are.................................

joking aside I'm full of admiration for the tiny (by comparrison) ducati effort that put Stoner on top of the world against the best of the japanese and arguably the greatest rider of all time.
they're playing by the rules but the 1200 bit in WSBK
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #25
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
 
alrova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW-Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,861

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R









Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
Strange how he was so dominant in winter testing yet he we are.................................

joking aside I'm full of admiration for the tiny (by comparrison) ducati effort that put Stoner on top of the world against the best of the japanese and arguably the greatest rider of all time.
they're playing by the rules but the 1200 bit in WSBK
I hear ya, is shaping good, championship is close but the advantage to the doctor is minimal, we need more DNFs by the nurse to get it even cause we know he is the master.
__________________
--Alberto--
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #26
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
I hear ya, is shaping good, championship is close but the advantage to the doctor is minimal, we need more DNFs by the nurse to get it even cause we know he is the master.

he lost a battle over the weekend but the war is far from over

how could Dovi let pedrosa pass him on the last lap
that finished me right off that did
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #27
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
 
alrova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW-Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,861

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R









Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post

he lost a battle over the weekend but the war is far from over

how could Dovi let pedrosa pass him on the last lap
that finished me right off that did
You are correct, we know pedrosa is not the best at passing and he did it in the last lap risking points and it was easy. Hey at least Rea got a 3rd.
__________________
--Alberto--
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #28
Grinchy
Senior Member
 
Grinchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seabrook
Feedback Rating: (15)
Posts: 15,535

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'prila









Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova View Post
You are correct, we know pedrosa is not the best at passing and he did it in the last lap risking points and it was easy. Hey at least Rea got a 3rd.
like I said, "here comes Johnny"
did you see him drifting it in on the brakes over that crest
Grinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy