MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2006, 06:39 AM   #81
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

^^ I need one of those duck hunting!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Theives tried to steal my Bike phani87 General Discussion (Moto Related) 46 09-24-2015 06:44 AM
This is a steal!!!!! Japawhat02 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 12-17-2012 06:56 PM
Craigslist ad: Is this a steal of a bike? cuong-nutz General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 02-24-2011 11:42 AM
How to steal a bike... bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 11-03-2008 10:05 PM
This is a steal. txferrari Off Topic 8 07-14-2008 08:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2006, 06:41 AM   #82
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi
what if it was some stupid kid and he shot him then seen him cry and bleed and say hes sorry then yell 4 his mom then die ? thats what i see in my head when i hear all this anger! this should be a happy thread bout a dude not beaing a puss and stickn up 4 him self! :icon_bigg
i guess momma shoulda taught junior stealing is wrong.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:05 AM   #83
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixr101
Thats good you caught them I would have killed them I hate theives.and you should look into a benneli you would have shreaded that van and them in it.I love automatics glad it turned out the wat it did.I got a surveilence camera on my porch and a motion charm like in the conveince stores so if some one steps to my bike I know right away and I sleep with my glock 45 under my pillow I got 15 rounds of hydroshock for their . theives are loosers that cant have anything on there own.
hydrashock is childs play, go get ya some RBCD www.rbcd.net

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:22 AM   #84
Nupe2L
I bet my Pipes are louder

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Which one??

Send a message via AIM to Nupe2L Send a message via Yahoo to Nupe2L
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck
what part of town was this? ive been planning on moving soon.

This actually happened near Rice Village (West U) A very nice area......Just goes to show you that can happen anywhere......
Nupe2L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:32 AM   #85
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
i guess momma shoulda taught junior stealing is wrong.
come to asi we will talk bout it some more u never did a crime? u must be one of those perfect pll i hear bout on the news silly angry boy what u so mad at?

Last edited by Javi; 02-28-2006 at 09:39 AM.
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:36 AM   #86
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasyankee
In your fantasies, you are the hero and the bad guys always die. Reality is different.

Over twenty years ago, I had a friend who thought like most of you and went armed. One night something happened at his home and he was shot with his own gun. The police got the person, but with only one side of the story, the DA accepted a manslaugter plea and a five year sentence. I don't know what my friend was protecting but it wasn't worth his life. For me, it wasn't worth twenty years of lost friendship.

Be careful. Remember what you can lose.
+1
Old 02-28-2006, 09:37 AM   #87
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
come to asi we will talk bout it some more u never did a crime? u must be one of those perfect pll i hear bout on the news
better things to do

<------------------

don't like the reality, don't do the crime......simple really. in foreign countries they cut of your hands for stealing, i guess thats a lil better then death. remember this is TX not kalifornia. don't like it there's plane/train's leaving ever minute......

silly child.:eh:
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 02-28-2006, 09:47 AM   #88
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
u never did a crime?
how about this one, you ever been a victim?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 02-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #89
Javi
Siempre positivo..

wow still no answer ? thats wierd ! one more time see if u can keep up! u ever did a crime? what u so mad at ? did u get picked on or did u do the picking on ? im adding u to my buddy list and yes we are all victims in one way or another SIR!

Last edited by Javi; 02-28-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #90
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

what do you wanna consider crime? stolen things......nope........speed yup.

now what? yay, a new buddy. lol
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 02-28-2006, 11:50 AM   #91
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
wow still no answer ? thats wierd ! one more time see if u can keep up! u ever did a crime? what u so mad at ? did u get picked on or did u do the picking on ? im adding u to my buddy list and yes we are all victims in one way or another SIR!
Javi,
I thought the way you seem to be expressing for a long time. I grew up around guns and shot plenty of them at trees and cans when I was a kid but, when I moved out on my own I had a feeling that I could not kill another being for a long time. It just did not seem worth it over simple possesions and what not. Then some strange events happened in my life where I felt scared in my own home and was not sure of what I would. At some point I decided that my safety and those who I love is far more important then the outcome that could occur when protecting the ones I love. So, it may be an unfortunate event for the individual who decides to make the mistake but, we all live with the consequences of our choices. And, if you decide to be the bad man and something bad happens to you then so be it but, you made that choice not I. I simply reacted to the situation that I have already set forth in my mind. It may not be an easy thing to live with but, I will live.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:57 AM   #92
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
you do the crime, better be ready for the punishment.......and if deaths the answer, so be it.
i'll agree with you on this one
Old 02-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #93
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Javi,
I thought the way you seem to be expressing for a long time. I grew up around guns and shot plenty of them at trees and cans when I was a kid but, when I moved out on my own I had a feeling that I could not kill another being for a long time. It just did not seem worth it over simple possesions and what not. Then some strange events happened in my life where I felt scared in my own home and was not sure of what I would. At some point I decided that my safety and those who I love is far more important then the outcome that could occur when protecting the ones I love. So, it may be an unfortunate event for the individual who decides to make the mistake but, we all live with the consequences of our choices. And, if you decide to be the bad man and something bad happens to you then so be it but, you made that choice not I. I simply reacted to the situation that I have already set forth in my mind. It may not be an easy thing to live with but, I will live.

ur right ! sir ! just dont kill someone 4 nothing thats all ! or for a peace of metal! and im all 4 protecting ur self and loved ones! but i have seen lots of death and heard a man cry ! and that my friend is deep !
Old 02-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #94
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

i've watched my wife cry over her stolen car, and it wasn't that it was a car, it was her independance, her means to get to work, where she was a single mom supporting her child, let alone nearly loosing her job, cuz she only had liab. , having to move cuz she didn't feel safe in her home, and so on.

thats deep as well.

a thief's life is not worth all the anguish it creates.

and you can agree or disagree. and i hope you or yours are never at the end of my barrel. but i will do what i must keep and protect whats mine, be it family or material objects.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016

Last edited by RACER X; 02-28-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:37 PM   #95
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
ur right ! sir ! just dont kill someone 4 nothing thats all ! or for a peace of metal! and im all 4 protecting ur self and loved ones! but i have seen lots of death and heard a man cry ! and that my friend is deep !
Being on private property at midnight with a saw in hand by a motorcycle will put an individual in a bad situation unfortunately. Especially if there are other people with him. That increases the threat even more. A thief never dies with an honorable death. You want to be a badass, rob a bank and buy your own bike.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 01:46 PM   #96
Lobo

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 R6
2007 R1
2007 R6
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Lobo Send a message via Yahoo to Lobo
very debateable topic here, but I am a firm believer in the punishment fits the crime in most cases.

Walk into a Stop-n-go and shoot the clerk in the head for a 6 pack of beer and get caught..... your executed in the same manner, no chance of court, dragging things out, pleaing with family and friends for bail. the Clerk never got that chance.

You break the law and dont like the punishment then move.... I hear California is great place for offenders.

According to statistics from the California Department of Corrections, thousands of individuals are serving life sentences under California's three strikes law for nonviolent third strikes-in fact, 360 individuals in California are serving life sentences for shoplifting small amounts of merchandise. California is one of twenty-six states nationally with a three strikes law, but California's is the harshest in that the third strike need not be a serious or violent felony-any felony, even shoplifting, can be the basis for a life sentence.

For almost a century, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that grossly disproportionate sentences constitute cruel and unusual punishment in violation of the Eighth Amendment. In April 2003, the Court decided two cases concerning the constitutionality of California's three strikes law as applied to shoplifters. Although the two cases involved California law, the Supreme Court's reasoning applies to criminal sentencing in every state.

Lockyer v. Andrade, 538 U.S. 63 (Mar. 5, 2003), involved a man who was sentenced to life in prison, with no possibility of parole for fifty years, for stealing $153 worth of videotapes in two separate incidents. In November 1995, Leandro Andrade, a nine-year Army veteran and father of three, was caught shoplifting five children's videotapes (Batman Forever, Casper, The Fox and the Hound, The Pebble and the Penguin, and Snow White) worth a total $84.70, from a K-Mart store in Ontario, California. Two weeks later, Andrade went to a different K-Mart store, in Montclair, California, and was caught shoplifting four children's videotapes (Cinderella, Free 2, Little Women, and Santa Clause) worth $68.84.

http://www.myspace.com/hyperspeedr6
48c8a880
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:49 PM   #97
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Being on private property at midnight with a saw in hand by a motorcycle will put an individual in a bad situation unfortunately. Especially if there are other people with him. That increases the threat even more. A thief never dies with an honorable death. You want to be a badass, rob a bank and buy your own bike.
true true! good point! and racer X has got a lot of good points also ! i understand were ya are coming from ! just happy nobody got hurt !
Lobo u a lawyer or something? that cali stuff is deep!

Last edited by Javi; 02-28-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:19 PM   #98
seaotter

Well, these guys that got my R1 put a nice size hole through me and my wifes heart. I really wished I had more than liability on her but I didn't. I hope no one gets there property stolen, it hurts a bunch. On a positive note, my eyes are wide open now; I just got my Clifford alarm put on my stang. It's sweeeeeet. A new shotgun is next on the shopping list!

99 GT aka "silver streak"

03 R1 *stolen 18 FEB 06*

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2228404
seaotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:07 AM   #99
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

you don't need any type of license to own a shotgun, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:11 AM   #100
JJO
The One and Only

Bike(s):
Injured 2005 ZX-6R

No license required

Advertisement