MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #41
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

absolutely not
burnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soooo...... del240z Off Topic 14 06-03-2009 06:14 PM
Soooo.....who else..... del240z Off Topic 8 03-06-2009 08:28 AM
.........soooo Itzel86 Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 9 02-23-2009 07:36 AM
Soooo.... Patrick Off Topic 15 01-12-2007 11:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #42
philly fresh
im infamous *****es!!

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07' R6

Send a message via AIM to philly fresh
no you cannot flash your weapon. with your chl you have proven that you are responsible to carry a concealed weapon. they will take you CHL from you so fast. probably throw your in jail too. i have one and dont plan on getting it taken away.

Last edited by philly fresh; 05-08-2009 at 11:30 PM.
philly fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #43
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgig View Post
So I am riding home from work and this dude in a truck changes lane running me out of my lane and Iam honking and he is still coming over so when I go to pass him I give him the finger and then he exits and stops on the side and I pull up and tell him what the dude he said He didn't see me I told him use ur dam mirrors and turn ur head lota bikes out here dumass then he shows me his gun that really me off because I didnt have mine on me I just wanted to whoop his fat agggggggggggg man he didnt point it directly at me but he let me know he had it what a but I think he made a big mistake I 'll remeber his truck and his face forever he dosen;t know my face had to vent ..............
should have got teh plate number, call the cops, describe guy and gun, guy gets anally pounded by bubba in county.
never a reason to "show" the gun. If you see mine, prolly close to the last thing you will ever see.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #44
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Stop, go back and read your own posts in regards to what happened and think. You're focusing on him and ignoring your own actions/behaviour in this.

He didn't see you, you flip him off and pass(?) him. He exits and stops on the side of the road... HE tries to disengage from the situation. You pursue him continuing the engagement. He answers you... his action is compliance, he's trying to end/avoid the confrontation... you remain agressive, continuing to engage him instead of allowing the situation to defuse or end.
He doesn't know what you intend to do next, he's tried to disengage and allow it to defuse and you aren't. He doesn't aim at you, he doesn't threaten you...he shows you he's prepared to defend himself.

Let me apologize ahead of time. The thought process (or lack of it) displayed in this thread is disconcerting at best.
, nice indeed. I like how you did this.
maybe the fart probably felt threatened by the aggressiveness of the biker, I understand being pulled over on and getting , but I also understand enough about people to know when to let things go. I don't want to get shot because I was to overly .
I wonder what would have happened if the rider was toting as well. maybe "Oh yeah!, heres mine!"
sometimes, as said, we need to learn to slow down our minds, calm ourselves a bit and see the light.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #45
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgs View Post
Is it ok for a CHL holder to show his weapon?
never, in Texas its a CHL "CONCEALED handgun license".
I have been in the situation before where I have had to verbally warn another of my intentions to protect myself. NEVER show the gun. Like I said earlier, if it has escalated to that point, you had better make sure you are in the right because you are fixing to take a human life, you will spend every dime you ever had and will ever get defending your actions, even if your "justified" there will be a civil suit following the incident by family members.

I do have a story about me having to pull mine and stand ground, I was mentally ready to put him down, but I showed restraint and calmed him via talking, had 911 on the cel the whole time. I could have quickly gone nuts and shot him, end result, he backed down, cops came, arrested him and told him I was totally justified and I would have been detained for a few hours with paperwork where as, he would have been in a body bag. Life lesson learned for the young kid and me as well, I'm glad I didnt react so quick and pull the trigger, but was ready to do so in a blink. (he had his gun stuffed in the front of his shorts with the sticking out and was all bad and tough and verbally threatening my life and others, I pulled, aimed and readied myself if he was to pull his. bad scene but ended well for all, thank .

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 05-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #46
cedestech

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeBee View Post
Pretty sure he can go to jail for that. Would have got his tags and called the cops on his fat .

You can. I know someone who did... (not me!)

cedestech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #47
ALEXD
HOUSTUNNAS

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
05 R6
SOLD-00 GSXR 750 StreetFighter
SOLD- 99 GSXR 600
SOLD-01 YAMAHA R6
03 600 RR

sorry to say but this is just one incident of many to come
ALEXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:07 PM   #48
Dreamer!!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 Ninja 250 (Sold), 93 CBR 900RR

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Dreamer!! Send a message via MSN to Dreamer!! Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamer!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgig View Post
I think he made a big mistake I 'll remeber his truck and his face forever he dosen;t know my face had to vent ..............
did he make the mistake, or did you make the mistake of angering a bigger vehicle that could easily run you off the road or worse...yea sometimes people dont see us, but thats why you should know how to avoid people lol dont get upset and start yelling at them
Old 05-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #49
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
forget a gun doode you got gear on
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement